Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. (809 Views)

Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / I Say, Scrap The Ministers! / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2012
Yes.let's turn our attention to the federal executive council. There were rumours of an impending cabinet shake-up in the tabloids.
On the average let's rate the performance of our Ministers,how well have they handled their assigned portfolios?
Who would you like to send out?
and Whom do you think requires more time to perform?
Are there any misfits in the F.E.C ?
Kindly let the world know your candid opinion.
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Callotti: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2012
Who are they and what have they done but 'chop my money' like hungry, cheap, filthy hookers?
Even after a lousy phock too!
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by olawalebabs(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2012
aside the minister of aviation, that score a B, all others are far below average.
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Callotti: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2012
Minister of aviation my foot!
I just passed through MMA on Tuesday, no air conditioning in that terminal 'D' is for dungeon!
Toilets nko?
The whole airport looks like Ojuelegba!
Construction upon construction all leading to nowhere!
Thank God the continuation of that dreadful hotel of a building in front of MMA has been halted.
Madness!
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2012
Good one. I personally feel the aviation minister is a misfit in that office,no offence.
Minister of Agriculture, Akin Adesola is tops,that man has a passion for agriculture and he seems to have been around for a while,from the news I feel he is the most relevant in Jonathan's cabinet.
I score the education Minister an F. Professor Rufai may be a bookworm,but she lacks initiative that such a portfolio deserves.
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2012
I love to dislike Diezani Madueke,probably because the adage says what a man can do, a woman can do better, if that is the case then she needs to grow quickly into a woman.
I do not see NOI's relevance to Nigeria,just as Tade Ogidan or Zeb Ejiro will never mean anything to a fulani nomad.
Minister of defence,is a political jobber! Boko haram speaks the same local language as he,but he lacks influence or may be seen as an Abuja 'tiger'.
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2012
Minister of Embezzlement is who?
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by okosodo: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2012
Mike omolelenmen, minister for works, 2%
Re: State Of The Nation: Rate The Ministers. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2012
^ I award him the title of invisible portfolio.

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates From Edo ACN Mega Rally / Why We Are Holding Talks With Boko Haram- FG / Insecurity: Gowon Urges Christians To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.