Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (23239 Views)

Don Jazzy Confirms That Young John Might Win The Best Producer Of The Year Award / Don Jazzy Confirms He’s Still A Member Of Cherubim & Seraphim / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by deeplow: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
Rumours about the split between Don jazzy and D'banj have been confirmed by Don Jazzy.

@donjazzy on twitter for confirmation.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by mukina2: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
attached

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by shilling(f): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
Damn, who didn't see this coming.

Don Jazzy will be fine. It's D'Banj I pity cos pride goes before a fall

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by mikuz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Finally
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
shilling: Damn, who didn't see this coming.

Don Jazzy will be fine. It's D'Banj I pity cos pride goes before a fall

Quite unfortunate but the people I actually pity are the rest members of mohits cos D'banj will also be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eghost247(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Sad wish Both Parties Good Luck
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by deeplow: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
By the way,the Oliver twist video premiered yesterday and it had no MO'hits member in it.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Parnassuss(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
No skin off my teeth. Jazzy seems to have his shit together though which is more than I can say for D,banj
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
no smoke without fire, finally the fact has surfaced.anyhow they should just move on.wish them well

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2012
Duh!like it changes anything,mscheew.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by kizito96(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
My mother told me that friendship is like a log of wood you carry on your head, It becomes bearable at first, but when the load becomes unbearable, you put it down, either you have a good rest b4 carrying it or you just walk away and forget the wood.

21 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by dasparrow: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2012
That's sad. I thought they (Don J and D'Banj) made a good team. I also thought that it was a bad idea to sign with Kanye. I know all to well what obtains in the american music scene. There is more to it than meets the eye. However, back then Nigerians were too busy hailing/praising D'Banj and Don J when they signed with G.O.O.D music saying that they are going places and refering to anyone who did not share their point of view as haters. Now, see what's happening. Oh well! I wish both gentlemen all the best in their future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by joe4christ(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
kizito96: My mother told me that friendship is like a log of wood you carry on your head, It becomes bearable at first, but when the load becomes unbearable, you put it down, either you have a good rest b4 carrying it or you just walk away and forget the wood.

Oh yea, i love this quote, as matter of fact tell your mama i don fall inlove with am!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Yorisb: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
E dey happun...Big deal?!?!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Yorisb: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
joe4christ:

Oh yea, i love this quote, as matter of fact tell your mama i don fall inlove with am!

Huh
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Sad but true
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by moderattor: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
They were nothing before they met, they'll be nothing now they split.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by tonardo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
lives go on
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
kizito96: My mother told me that friendship is like a log of wood you carry on your head, It becomes bearable at first, but when the load becomes unbearable, you put it down, either you have a good rest b4 carrying it or you just walk away and forget the wood.
Yeah your mother is a wise woman,i remember mine also used to say oyi ka nma na mbiaru.smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
moderattor: They were nothing before they met, they'll be nothing now they split.
Ha is it that i'm having a hard time understanding english language or just this your post?undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ekwynwa: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
Final separation btw Yorubas and Igbos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is a clear sign that Nigeria can not outlive 2015 as a country.
There is a very wide gulf in the entertainment industry grin
Nollywood and Yollywood tongue
Mo hits is now history, Don jazzy and D banj ve finally gone their separate ways angry

which sector is next
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by bookface: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
If anyone stand a chance of surviving of the two, I'd stake a bet the person is D'banj!

D'banj is and has always been the 'product' that the market knows, accepts and pays for. Don jazzy may be a great producer, but then again, being a producer takes skills that can be developed by anyone, being a great artiste on the other hand is a God given talent, you are either one or you forget it and devote your life to something less enthralling like being a mathematician or a medical doctor.

Summary: Don Jazzy is replaceable, infact, thousands of people can be a Don Jazzy. . .D'banj is not! and the people want to listen to D'banj!

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ronnyfam(f): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
It's sad that both parties are not mature to handle the situation proffesionaly .Nigeria youths are not happy with dbanj with Goodluck things and occupy Nigeria ,I hope that will not be the end of his carrer.to much drugs has occupy their brains shame anyway for me am unfollowing them on twitter
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
Not just the artist, but the person behind the artist that matters to me.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by violent(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2012

Why walk away when you can make good profit by selling the wood?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by czay(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Well everything that has a beginning will strongly and surely have an end...wish both parties a sweet swelling success in their endeavours...d'banj my guy.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by senateservices(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
eyyaaah!.. e come make me remember don. j baba for the "mo pere" music vedio.... abeg don. j show d.banj say you pass him level....forward eva mo hit crew!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ifysoft: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
violent:

Hmmm..Maybe you walk away because the actual profit from the wood sales is not worth the stress and time..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by phraze(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
wat a wrong move, i hope they scorebeautiful goals
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Oceemo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ah!! we go miss dat dual performace any how make jazy take heart pesin lik wande stll dey [flash][/flash]
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by AdeniyiA(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
violent:

mooooooooneeeeey! igbomaaaaaaaan? u fit sell anything person too oo. chai i no talk anythin o
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by moderattor: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Ha is it that i'm having a hard time understanding english language or just this your post?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.