Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku (1336 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Myself2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
[size=14pt]We’ll Fight Insecurity in North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/we-ll-fight-insecurity-in-north-say-ibb-abdulsalami-atiku/111651/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the height of hypocrisy and deceit;who are the ones sponsoring the so-called insecurity??Who and who vowed that they would make the nation ungovernable if they did not win PDP presidential ticket,who has been named as a major sponsor of the boko terrorist group??

Na God go punish una.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
Myself2: [size=14pt]We’ll Fight Insecurity in North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/we-ll-fight-insecurity-in-north-say-ibb-abdulsalami-atiku/111651/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the height of hypocrisy and deceit;who are the ones sponsoring the so-called insecurity??Who and who vowed that they would make the nation ungovernable if they did not win PDP presidential ticket,who has been named as a major sponsor of the boko terrorist group??

Na God go punish una.

@Poster, post what you know and have evidence of. Your own President who hobnobs with these folks has yet been able to grow the balls to blame these men for the insecurity in the Country today. So unless you have strong evidence of the link, then I suggest you put a sock in it and discuss that which you really are well aware of.

As to the men fighting insecurity, I say they are not ELECTED leaders and so should stop pretending they hold power in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
OP,
you are on point.
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by donmexy1: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
I guess that wouldnt be so hard for them.all they need to do is to stop giving money to bh and the insecurity will reduce drastically
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Johndoe100(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
don mexy: I guess that wouldnt be so hard for them.all they need to do is to stop giving money to bh and the insecurity will reduce drastically

This is the position, they are not fooling anyone.
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by jmaine: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
They are already on it . . .by calling their foot soldiers to the negotiating table . . .Thunder fire them . . .
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Callotti: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
We are waiting to see how SIRS!
You have my full support! kiss
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by ikeyman00(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
oga alj boko harem

when will the fight begin

for now they are talking of more allocation oo
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by DRANOEL(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
when they talk, you insult them.
when they don't talk, you insult them. haba!
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by ikeyman00(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^

to be frank i dntb expect any better from abokis like u lots
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by DRANOEL(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^^

to be frank i dntb expect any better from abokis like u lots

have the eastern leaders called a gathering to discuss 419,yahoo-yahoo,human rituals,credit card scam etc that has been ravaging the country's reputation internationally?
frankly i don't expect anything from you okoros!

p.s i'm no "aboki"
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
A step in the right direct and a deviation from the norm considering the fact that they've been fighting for their pockets and presidency all these years.
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by ikeyman00(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
omo ngbatti

have the eastern leaders called a gathering to discuss 419,yahoo-yahoo,human rituals,credit card scam etc that has been ravaging the country's reputation internationally?
frankly i don't expect anything from you okoros!

the biggest 419 done by the Yoruba-hausa that left nigeria in such a mess should really be of ur concern; lets not talk about the way hausa uses young gals pussy to make money; this is the reason una devlish crew dnt wana see Oga Jon in the first place and one wonders when the dreaded igbo president comes up!! lagos will split up over night lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no 419 is bigger than that fool

as for reputation ahhaha how bad can it get for a fellow africa fake arab man to walk around blowing people and stuff up!!! this is the lowest it can get fool!! god help us ngbatttttttttttttttttttti

as for we the igbo the higher we fly the bitter it get

deal with it!!!!
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by DRANOEL(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^^fail again,i'm not yoruba. you tribalistic animal! even when people are doing things in the right direction you find a way to blab!!
here is wisdom; "we can't think about changing our skin colour or our ethnic origins but we can change our way of thought"
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by ikeyman00(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^
ok point taken

get ur thinking straight for the good of the country
Re: We’ll Fight Insecurity In North, Say IBB, Abdulsalami, Atiku by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
^^^
Please folks,lets direct the attacks to IBB,Atiku and their band of thieving,murderous pretentious lot

(1) (Reply)

45 Years After Civil War: Russian Bomb Discovered In Anambra • / The Judge That Acquited Ibori In Nigeria Did No Wrong!!!!!!!!! / No Northerner Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Till The Next 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.