Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Help Bumps Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Bumps Is Killing Me (810 Views)

Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Bumps Is Killing Me by IRAPADA(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2012
Pls guys i need solution to bump i ve at d back of my head. I fell frm a bike 2years ago and hit my head on the floor,and since then the wound ve refuse to heel
Re: Help Bumps Is Killing Me by OROZ(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2013
go do HIV test first, then we would the next step, that is one of the signs wound not healing fast tongue

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Brown Set Of Teeth / Fully Automatic Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor With LCD Display / How You Can Significantly Slow Down Your Aging Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.