Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (16838 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
According to an airtel ad I saw recently, a man should be a millionaire at the age of 24, let's take Nigeria as a case study, some consider that Offensive.. What are your views towards it..
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by kelz88(f): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
Haba!! Not everyone is lucky. But imagine a world like that. . . . Impossible.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
A world like that! Common, there Α̇̇̇̊r̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ some countries like that, check out the richest country, as small as it was, the reason they Α̇̇̇̊r̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ richest
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by kelz88(f): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
Everyone can't be rich, everyone can't be good, everyone can't be straight, everyone can't be everyone. . . .etc. Don't think this world was made with equality in mind.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
I knew a thread like this was coming. Forget about the age at which you make your first million. Everybody has different goals.a.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
But if you are a Yahoo boy, then the age is 22.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
70 is the ideal age because life begins at 70
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
At what age should one win the Nobel Prize?
Nigeria sha! undecided

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
So, if my ambition is to become a teacher or a fireman, a college professor or the governor of a state or even the president of Nigeria, at what point should I become a millionaire? (I mean a real millionaire in dollars )

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by ZUBY77(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
I became a millionair at 23
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by llade(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
Sincerely I became a millionaire @ 24 but am 29 n wud be 30 in november but its been difficult gettin to be a billionaire, I know its only a matter of tyme. But I thank d big man up, God cos did not imagine dat I cud av gone dis far from d creeks of bayelsa.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
sauer: At what age should one win the Nobel Prize?
Nigeria sha! undecided
if you win the Nobel price, you become a millionaire nah.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by kelz88(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
Good for you. Hope you help others in less fortunate situations. @Ilade
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
There is no specific age at which one should be a millionaire, you cant get ahead of yourself when it comes to making money.

It also depends on the route you are willing to ply to help you achieve your goal of becoming a millionaire; is the person in question going to become a business man/ woman and start making millions immediately or on the other hand invest most of his time in med school and start making big bucks only when he's done?
You should also consider that some people are born millionaires (their parents' money) and only need very little effort to make their first million (their own money), you cannot possibly compare such people to those who unfortunately are born into poverty and have to start from the scratch.

There are a lot of factors that contribute to money-making and there is not a specific age that is strictly laid-out as one at which if you are unable to boast of at least a million Naira in your account, you'd be considered a faliure.

8 Likes

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by kemiola89(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
seriously if i had my way back den i wud have love to become a millionaire at age 15, still hoping to become one.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by goldenval(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Everyone can become a millionaire as from age of 26. Abi person weh get 1million naira for his bank account neva qualified as millionaire?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by hubreality(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Being a millionaire actually got nothing to do with age; celebrities, the gifted and talented become one at when discovered and polished, even at a very tender age. smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by newmaonza: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: According to an airtel ad I saw recently, a man should be a millionaire at the age of 24, let's take Nigeria as a case study, some consider that Offensive.. What are your views towards it..
airtel just want to sell their modems & internet service, i tried their product recently in my area, itz crap. . . At what age shld 1 b a millonaire? Ans: d day u were born

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
lolzz, i really think it has to do with d innovative minds
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
kemiola89: seriously if i had my way back den i wud have love to become a millionaire at age 15, still hoping to become one.
thumbs up for this, if i had mine, i guess it would be at 19
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
who is a millionaire

Must you be a millionaire before you'd live a happy,secured and fulfilling life ?

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
The Nigerian climate does not encourage one to be a millonaire at such young age except you're into a bad crooked business.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
One should be a millionaire at 23. Even in Nigeria.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by fabraham(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
;DYou can become a millionaire in Nigeria at 24 years if ur family are not extremely wealthy by joining either Niger delta militants or boko haram suicide bombers.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
afam4eva: The Nigerian climate does not encourage one to be a millonaire at such young age except you're into a bad crooked business.
that's what you think, it has nothing to do with a country's Economy, its all in d Mindset, nobody has an excuse for not making it, can prove you wrong, Check out steve Job's biographay, am sure ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ will understand
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
Also , not necessarily By crooked business
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by kelz88(f): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
Of course there will be some people who try their hardest to find work and try to hold it down but won't always succeed. And the Nigerian economy has not helped.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: that's what you think, it has nothing to do with a country's Economy, its all in d Mindset, nobody has an excuse for not making it, can prove you wrong, Check out steve Job's biographay, am sure ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ will understand

Forget Steve jobs. I'm talking about Nigeria and not the US. What exactly will you be doing that you will become a millonaire in Nigeria by 23. Not that it's not possible or it's not happening but it's rare. by 23 you're just graduating from college.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by mxxpunkxx: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
age is not a factor as some rich kids are born millionaires (kids born with silver spoons)
but struggling to be a millionaire (especially when u're from a humble background) is a very big question
i become one at 17
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
fabraham: ;DYou can become a millionaire in Nigeria at 24 years if ur family are not extremely wealthy by joining either Niger delta militants or boko haram suicide bombers.
family wealth has got nothing to do with it, neither getting rich by terrorism,
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx: age is not a factor as some rich kids are born millionaires (kids born with silver spoons)
but struggling to be a millionaire (especially when u're from a humble background) is a very big question
i become one at 17

You're spot on.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by WebSurfer(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx: age is not a factor as some rich kids are born millionaires (kids born with silver spoons)
i become one at 17
talking about self struggle, not family made wealth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / COVID-19: CBN Denies Charging Fees To Process Loan Requests / Namu Central Yam Market: Fire Razes Yam Market In Plateau (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.