Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (16851 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by manie(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chibenze:
made my first million this year @ the age of 22.

Click like and next year will not pass you to hit a mill.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
I hope you know that having a million naira in your account does not make you a millionaire.
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by Chibenze(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
manie:
I hope you know that having a million naira in your account does not make you a millionaire.

lol. you can wait till you have 100 million to make you a millionaire ok.

i have already start my with 1 moving to 2, 3, 4, 5,10, etc. that is my own way.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by tck2000(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
oh
Re: At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? by tck2000(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Tinyemeka:
It's very possible to be a millionaire by 24. But we don't always grow up as adolescents and teenagers, with the thought of making the first million by so and so age. Teenagers are primarily concerned with knowing the hottest artiste, fad phone, which clique to roll with and guy or babe to go out with. So that is why most people miss the target and by the time they begin to consider it, they are already over-aged.

I was a bit lucky to have age on my side. Finished Uni at 20 and by 25 I had crested the N1m mark. It should have been a year earlier sef but for the fact that I had other plans.

I wasn't born a silver-spooner. Far from it.

If you want to make your first million, no time is too late. But make sure it is acquired genuinely, that you do not misplace your priorities simply because you want to hit 1M and after making it, what happens next. Shift goals.
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Pumps Fresh $80m To FX Market For School Fees, PTA / Can You Become Self Employed With 100k / GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.