Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD (21695 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by lekkie073(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2012
This is ϑ †ђξ beginning of †ђξ end for dbanj. His rapture is at hand. He has losT touch with his messiah (don baba j). He is doomed!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by baslone: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Video is not that bad!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by kingsilly(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2012
baslone: Video is not that bad!
also not gewd @ all
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by xavier3g(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2012
make una give us some views now.....http://thedancingpumpkin..com/2012/03/official-oliver-twist-video.html

Plus i think the video lacks the Don jazzy and Mo'Hits ginger.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2012
Fu-cking losers. . .who cares if don jazzy is not in the video ? Ride on jare mr endow. . .o she !
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by kokorunna(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2012
The video is crap
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by sanchez0: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Video full of demonic symbols, negative and subliminal messages...
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
The secret of an enduring music career is to have songs in quality and quantity.Both of them(d'banj & Jazzy) has nothing to offer again.its so obvious,y'all know Entertainer album was released in 2008,and four good years he has not been able to drop another 12-tracks or so.D'banj knows he can't be up there forever,he is sincere with himself especially after the efforts in Mr Endowed & Scapegoat didn't give him the anticipated success he yearned for.In the New Era,D'banj devised ways to help himself by doing the kanye alliance,what do you expect,no more songs in the 'arsenal' nah.But comparatively D'banj will fair better.he might decide to quit music in a couple more years,he is already successful and thats just so okay for the average ability he possesses.On the other hand Don Jazzy will have to start from the scratch cos all the other remaining artistes are just average and below,he might also decide to do production for 'outsiders' too buh i think it will be hard for him to rediscover the spark again.Wande has already been cloned by wizkid,that boy is an exciting verson.LOL.and am not sure about him again especially after he dropped his 3 weak singles.I can only admit it is a New era which ironically mean the crash and fall of the Mo'Hit Empire.i wonder why the Boss is telling us he is donating his production credits to Orphanages,the sympathy won't help him at all cos he is not a selling brand.what am sure is that a new music culture is emerging,and this is an Innuendo of a lot of things to unveil.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by omo9ja1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
I think the video is missing some thing but all well and good nice song
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by emmatok(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
TRADEMARK: The secret of an enduring music career is to have songs in quality and quantity.Both of them(d'banj & Jazzy) has nothing to offer again.its so obvious,y'all know Entertainer album was released in 2008,and four good years he has not been able to drop another 12-tracks or so.D'banj knows he can't be up there forever,he is sincere with himself especially after the efforts in Mr Endowed & Scapegoat didn't give him the anticipated success he yearned for.In the New Era,D'banj devised ways to help himself by doing the kanye alliance,what do you expect,no more songs in the 'arsenal' nah.But comparatively D'banj will fair better.he might decide to quit music in a couple more years,he is already successful and thats just so okay for the average ability he possesses.On the other hand Don Jazzy will have to start from the scratch cos all the other remaining artistes are just average and below,he might also decide to do production for 'outsiders' too buh i think it will be hard for him to rediscover the spark again.Wande has already been cloned by wizkid,that boy is an exciting verson.LOL.and am not sure about him again especially after he dropped his 3 weak singles.I can only admit it is a New era which ironically mean the crash and fall of the Mo'Hit Empire.i wonder why the Boss is telling us he is donating his production credits to Orphanages,the sympathy won't help him at all cos he is not a selling brand.what am sure is that a new music culture is emerging,and this is an Innuendo of a lot of things to unveil.

Did you noticed DON-JAZZY is absent in the Video.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Koolking(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
Insipid video. . . boring
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by dotcomnamename: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nawa O!. It was 9ice and Cabassa, now D'banj and Don Jazzy, who is next P-square and ...? [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by muchbeauty(f): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
9ce video but doesn't suit the song, dbanj needs to b able to understand that if he wants to make it big, he needs someone to advice him on matters. personally i think the video looks empty without donjazzy.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Sike(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dead Vid.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
emmatok:

Off course and what is your point,mister?
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by omar22(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2012

The last time I checked Dbanj is the singer/performer and not Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Ardedaryor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
will comment lera...
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by emmatok(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
TRADEMARK: Off course and what is your point,mister?

You mentioned DON-JAZZY in your post. But I don't think he is part of the video production .
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by mustspin: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^^^ you need to learn how to read and comprehend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
mustspin: ^^^^ you need to learn how to read and comprehend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abi oo,he is either too slow or lazy.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by emmatok(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
mustspin: ^^^^ you need to learn how to read and comprehend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Sugardiva(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
Koolking: Insipid video. . . boring

Insipid is jst the word. Lacked any form of spice except mayb for d 5 seconds of vujanic dancing d azonto.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by sandysprax(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
muchbeauty: 9ce video but doesn't suit the song, dbanj needs to b able to understand that if he wants to make it big, he needs someone to advice him on matters. personally i think the video looks empty without donjazzy.

I dont see anything remotely wrong with the video personally, i think y'all are just so used to seeing Don Jazzy in all his videos, perhaps that why he's absence is now seeming weird to everyone.Think about most of their previous videos for a minute, Is this video not better in quality and otherwise than those other ones, yet there wasn't much hype about them..I think y'all will adapt to not seeing Don Jazzy in his subsequent videos later.

The one problem i have with the video, however, is the involvement of the statue depicting that of the blessed virgin mary.Has he lost it to have allowed that?

@Sugardiva; My secret admirer....Guess its no longer a secret now. cool coolWhich one is Vujanic? I didnt know that apart from ur beauty, u were grammatically endowed as well. tongue tongue. Would u like to be the next Sam Loco Efe (May his soul rest in peace)
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Well uh the video was ooookay I'm not gonna say it was bad, however it just didn't seem African enough for me. I'm sorry! The song and the video doesn't relate... Plus the white guy uh part was uh ... Lemme just save my tots o_o
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by basher(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Shuo! Na by force?

We know dbanj's video is out already and I don't think that NairaLand making this thread front page on a daily basis will make it average 100,000 hits a day on YouTube.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by stepo707: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Rubbish video but i was glad to see kanye
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Weselion1(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2012
Illuminati symbols on the video,when song no make sense,how video wan make sense. For that guy wey talk say oyibo go buy for $17,you well so? Na shakee bom bom odi bom bom oyibo wan hear abi. I will continue saying D'banj your day's of shaking bom bom is over

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Sugardiva(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2012
sandysprax:

I dont see anything remotely wrong with the video personally, i think y'all are just so used to seeing Don Jazzy in all his videos, perhaps that why he's absence is now seeming weird to everyone.Think about most of their previous videos for a minute, Is this video not better in quality and otherwise than those other ones, yet there wasn't much hype about them..I think y'all will adapt to not seeing Don Jazzy in his subsequent videos later.

The one problem i have with the video, however, is the involvement of the statue depicting that of the blessed virgin mary.Has he lost it to have allowed that?

@Sugardiva; My secret admirer....Guess its no longer a secret now. cool coolWhich one is Vujanic? I didnt know that apart from ur beauty, u were grammatically endowed as well. tongue tongue. Would u like to be the next Sam Loco Efe (May his soul rest in peace)

Forgive me but i do not understand ur comment about me especially the bolded. Anyways if u have watched the video, Vujanic is the name of the white guy who was dancing towards the end of the song.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by CarlosDopipi: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
I was glad to see Big Sean sha..
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by rapjunkie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
nice video. I like it. Saw this on Channel U and MTV base. overseas artists are already doing remixes to this. D'banj dey try jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.