Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics (3537 Views)

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / Chinese Preparation For Olympics - Inspirational Or Brutality? You Decide. / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by olapluto(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
After the impressive 7 medal haul at the African Wrestling Champs, 3 Nigerians have made it to the Olympics. Beijing veteran, Amarachi Obiajuwa Favour, made it to the final of the women 72KG freestlye, thereby qualifying for the olympics. Also, Oborodudu Blessing in the 63kg made it to the final. However, Oziti Sammy and Lovida failed to make it pass the semi-final stage.
A Nigerian man called D.i.ck made it too. See Link below:
http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1942&extra=page%3D1&page=6
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by alex406(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thumbs up,they should not fall our hands when they get there.
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
ola_pluto: After the impressive 7 medal haul at the African Wrestling Champs, 3 Nigerians have made it to the Olympics. Beijing veteran, Amarachi Obiajuwa Favour, made it to the final of the women 72KG freestlye, thereby qualifying for the olympics. Also, Oborodudu Blessing in the 63kg made it to the final. However, Oziti Sammy and Lovida failed to make it pass the semi-final stage.
A Nigerian man called D.i.ck made it too. See Link below:
http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1942&extra=page%3D1&page=6

^^^"A Nigerian man called D.I.ck made it too". Is that his nick name undecided?

How i wish one of these wife beaters we hear about will make the mistake of marrying one of those female wrestlers grin.
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by onila(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
smiley Naija 4 life
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by MrCork17: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Yea But Can they spek english? undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by ceejay80s(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
Waste of gprs bandwith
Re: 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics by Matteos(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hi ceejay, I am the owner of the forum which ola_pluto posted in the first post.

Can I know why you think it's "Waste of gprs bandwith" ? Do you mean opening Totallympics, or just the news ? Anyway, I think that if you are not interested in Wrestling, you should just not read the message, and avoid saying it's 'waste', especially since many people think the opposite and spend much time to post and follow results of these smaller sports.

Anyway,

thank you ola_pluto for posting our link, I hope our forum is helpful for you and other Nigerian sport fans. This is a young forum focused on Olympic Sports, where sport fanatics from all around the world can follow and support their nation's athletes and teams in all sports in the Road to London 2012 Olympic Games, discussing with sport fans from all around the world in English language.

We already have a Nigerian user and it would be very nice to make the Nigerian community bigger, so I really hope some of you will join us and start posting about all sports as you do here, making the Nigerian flag wave high on the forum smiley

Feel free to contact me for any problem or question.

Thanks.

Matteo from Italy.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Has Won The First Gold Of The 2010 Commonwealth Games In Delhi - Pic / List Of Top 10 Muslim Footballers / C. RONALDO SIGNS (€95m) CONTRACT FOR MAN UTD Terms Of Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.