Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (7070 Views)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
Amazing New Concept Adds An Entire New Dimension To Your Apple iPad,iTouch and Android O.S Tablets.
Simply Insert A SIM Card Into The Small unlocked Link Device, And Carry It In Your Pocket Or Handbag
The 3G Transformer Will Then Link Up To Your iPod,iPad or Galaxy tablet - All Automatic And Wireless Via Bluetooth,
Once Linked, Your iTouch Or iPad any Android tablet Is A Full Service unlocked GSM Phone With Voice, Text And Web browsing anywhere in Nigeria.
With This Device You Can Also Turn Your iPhone Into A Dual SIM Phone! All Smooth With No Operators Involved
Users of Apple iPad and numerous Android tablets, such as Xoom or Galaxy with no 3G can link with this external 3G device with voice, sms, and also Internet access. Most iPad users buy wifi only WiFi option, since getting a 3G costs much more. But WiFi iPads cannot be used everywhere such as subways, buses, parks,village etc. Now with this device, all iPad,itouch users can enjoy the Internet anywhere, anytime... and you can make phone calls/sms too and also share your network with five different wifi ready gadget(laptop) same time.
I inserted my AT&T cell phone's 3G sim card in this device,which became external 3G for my wifi only ipad,with no hassle.It is way economical that a 3G Ipad because you can make phone call with it,browse internet,SMS using your android tablet or ipad . I can only give it out for free to those that got their wifi only tablet from chuck in Lagos at 08024403817 or Solomon in Abuja at 08037968514.

Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ziccoit: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
Does your 3G huiwae mifi device use a battery to really make it portable? No, I don't think it uses a battery so not truly portable.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
ziccoit: Does your 3G huiwae mifi device use a battery to really make it portable? No, I don't think it uses a battery so not truly portable.
Sir, do you have reading comprehension? Who told you this is huiwae mifi? This device is not of same class as huiwae and it weighs less than 4ounce. With huiwae u can not make phone calls with your tablet or itouch, I don't see any comparison. This device stays in your pocket or can be putted on your key holder. It can power upto five ipad thesame time.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ziccoit: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^^^
Yes sir, 'I have reading comprehension' I Christened it what it resembles. You evaded the pertinent question which was- what powers the device? An inbuilt Battery, solar or what.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 2:35am On Mar 19, 2012
ziccoit: ^^^^^^^
Yes sir, 'I have reading comprehension' I Christened it what it resembles. You evaded the pertinent question which was- what powers the device? An inbuilt Battery, solar or what.

Sir, refer to your first post and notice how you answered your own question without a response,what a smart boy...smh.This section is for those that are tech savvy.Pictures I posted holding the gmart should help you understand the meaning of "portable". Again,it uses USB to charge the micro battery inside, which then stay's charged for 72hours as you put it to use. I hope you get it?
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by Kadata(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2012
Real Mccoy:
Sir, refer to your first post and notice how you answered your own question without a response,what a smart boy...smh.This section is for those that are tech savvy.Pictures I posted holding the gmart should help you understand the meaning of "portable". Again,it uses USB to charge the micro battery inside, which then stay's charged for 72hours as you put it to use. I hope you get it?

How much??
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kadata:

How much??
I am sorry for the late response, Nigeria is 9hr ahead of us. I have not placed a set price yet but it should be less than 30k for retail while bulk buyers will pay less than 25k . As soon as I finalize with the company that manufacture's it I will post a set price.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by Boller: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
this device is not new in nigeria, all GSM providers are selling it, they call it Mifi device and it be sold for 25k. It is better you bring the price down for people to patronise you well. Am also interested, but i can buy for 35k when MTN is selling it 25k. I will call your contact soon to know if the price is reduce.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 12:34am On Mar 21, 2012
Boller: this device is not new in nigeria, all GSM providers are selling it, they call it Mifi device and it be sold for 25k. It is better you bring the price down for people to patronise you well. Am also interested, but i can buy for 35k when MTN is selling it 25k. I will call your contact soon to know if the price is reduce.
Mifi is an old device and it does not have same strength as this. I used mifi 2years ago and I am aware it is sold for that price in naija.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by aieromon(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2012
Real Mccoy:
Mifi is an old device and it does not have same strength as this. I used mifi 2years ago and I am aware it is sold for that price in naija.

If its not a mifi device,please what is it?
Kindly list the name(manufacturer's name) and the specifications.It looks and functions like a mifi from the picture and brief description.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2012
aieromon:

If its not a mifi device,please what is it?
Kindly list the name(manufacturer's name) and the specifications.It looks and functions like a mifi from the picture and brief description.
If you are kin to know, meet me this summer at Abuja Sheraton hotel. I hope to be in Naija then so I can give you better practical exposure on how it works. Mifi is an old device and I am not here to promote it.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:53am On Mar 21, 2012
For those of you that are genuinely interested, I spoke to the manufacturers today and they are willing to open a channel in the Nigerian market. I will send 50pieces early next month to Nigeria, you can pick them up from the above listed names either in Lagos or Abuja.The good news about this gadget is,it is factory unlock,meaning you can enjoy the freedom to choose which carrier you would like to use their service.Unlike mifi,this gadget accomodate's dual sim card,72hrs of talk time,not a plug in like usb.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by aieromon(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2012
Wow.In this internet age,I need a practical exposure to know how the device works when all i asked was just to say the name of the device.I guess the manufacturers have classified the device as a top secret.
Wow!
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ziccoit: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
The @poster must be the manufactural of this gadget madeonly for Nigeria market. A gadget that doesn't have a name, , that lacks specifications, that you can't find on the Internet. My advice to those who have interest. Is to take am easy o. Money is very difficult to come by nowadays than to lose it o.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2012
ziccoit: The @poster must be the manufactural of this gadget madeonly for Nigeria market. A gadget that doesn't have a name, , that lacks specifications, that you can't find on the Internet. My advice to those who have interest. Is to take am easy o. Money is very difficult to come by nowadays than to lose it o.
I had to take my time to visit MTN Nigeria's website and this was what their product description says;
MTN MiFi is a portable WiFi device that allows users connect up to five WiFi enabled devices such as Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other such devices simultaneously to the internet.

All a customer requires is one data subscription on the MiFi device, with which he/she can connect the WiFi enabled devices to the internet.

This creates a richer browsing experience, as well as amazing cost savings that represent the True Value MTN is synonymous with.

MTN Mi-Fi works at a distance of up to 10m or 30 ft

Connect the MiFi to a PC with the compatible data cable inside the pack

I could not stop laughing.Why compare what I displayed on nairaland with mifi? it is like comparing those old National TV with wooden back to an LED tv. I thought mifi allows you to make phone calls with your tablet and Itouch?Does your mifi allows you to send sms with your ipad? I think your money is too young, see me when it grows up..
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by TCD: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^funny how you can Go to MTN's website and freely get the specification and functions of the MIFI, yet this your super "LED" is shrouded in secrecy, no Name, No Manufacturer website or specification, no access to reviews just one photographed poster :

In this information age, isn't it obvious people like to research products before we purchase? Or we should Just take your word for it that such a product exists and works fine. Its either you're a scammer or you're innocently Ignorant of the way the world works in this information age.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ziccoit: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^^ Thank you my brother. That we are separated by worldwide web a distant apart doesn't mean we need to create an impression that everybody is stupid.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
[quote author=TCD]^^^funny how you can Go to MTN's website and freely get the specification and functions of the MIFI, yet this your super "LED" is shrouded in secrecy, no Name, No Manufacturer website or specification, no access to reviews just one photographed poster :

In this information age, isn't it obvious people like to research products before we purchase? Or we should Just take your word for it that such a product exists and works fine. Its either you're a scammer or you're innocently Ignorant of the way the world works in this information age.[/quo
You sound more like a lazy government worker that go around stealing people's idea. I have dealt with your kind in Nigeria before and I learned through the hard way.As I said before, without any legal trade agreement with the manufacturers of those device, nothing will be brought to that country.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by TCD: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
^Mr, with your attitude I can assure you, you will FAIL in business, guaranteed. See him talking about "idea". Hilarious. You don't even know the basics of business, Customer education, information and satisfaction. The Customer is everything. A so called business man telling a customer "If you are kin to know, meet me this summer at
Abuja Sheraton hotel", you mean a customer should inconvenience himself to come meet you in your hotel room, to learn about a product he plans to purchase with his own money? Jesus christ! These days when even multi-nationals and billion dollar companies are trying to make things easier for customers in any way they can.

If by any chance you went to a business school, please ask them for a refund. You want to be the sole importer of a phantom device right, that's why you hide information from customers about the product you want them to buy. Mehn you act and think like a 5 year old. You must be a scammer. For all we know you just showed us a Key holder in that pic claiming its 5 in 1
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by aieromon(m): 1:25am On Mar 23, 2012
Its obvious the product is made in China so I wonder where all this talk about LEGAL TRADE AGREEMENT is coming from.As long as the OP is not ready to divulge the latest in hardware technology,I still insist that it is a mifi device(possibly with voice capabilities which may/may not work).You don't see these kind of products on regular internet sites except alibaba and its likes.I beg the OP to prove me wrong and I will gracefully apologise.
Till then. . . . . grin
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:17am On Mar 23, 2012
grin grin
TCD: ^Mr, with your attitude I can assure you, you will FAIL in business, guaranteed. See him talking about "idea". Hilarious. You don't even know the basics of business, Customer education, information and satisfaction. The Customer is everything. A so called business man telling a customer "If you are kin to know, meet me this summer at
Abuja Sheraton hotel", you mean a customer should inconvenience himself to come meet you in your hotel room, to learn about a product he plans to purchase with his own money? Jesus christ! These days when even multi-nationals and billion dollar companies are trying to make things easier for customers in any way they can.

If by any chance you went to a business school, please ask them for a refund. You want to be the sole importer of a phantom device right, that's why you hide information from customers about the product you want them to buy. Mehn you act and think like a 5 year old. You must be a scammer. For all we know you just showed us a Key holder in that pic claiming its 5 in 1
You seems to know much about customers service,are you one of those arrogant Arik Airline employees that recently finished a course on how to approach passengers?If you don't feed on 2dollars a day as reported by UNICEF you won't spend much time on this thread acting like a cheap opportunist by calling those numbers above for further info. I am not stupid, I knew how scandilous naijas can be, I won't be surprise you call mr Lee in China 2moro and ask him to mass produce replica(fake) of same device and have the original logo on the box.Without been told I knew you have ulterior motives,prove me wrong by not been persistent?If you don't have memory lapses, read my first post to know why I said I won't release any info till all goes well.Did you see where I said I have no set price? Talk is cheap black man.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2012
aieromon: Its obvious the product is made in China so I wonder where all this talk about LEGAL TRADE AGREEMENT is coming from.As long as the OP is not ready to divulge the latest in hardware technology,I still insist that it is a mifi device(possibly with voice capabilities which may/may not work).You don't see these kind of products on regular internet sites except alibaba and its likes.I beg the OP to prove me wrong and I will gracefully apologise.
Till then. . . . . grin
Bros in a civilized country,you have to sign an agreement with a company if you plan on Re-distributing their product.I am aware Naija is a lawless country where anything goes.Part of the terms of our agreement is for them not to have another distributor in Nigeria. It may sound new to you but in economics, it is called monopoly.FYI, I don't plan on selling to single consumer but wholesale buyers only. I am not on nairaland to make sales but conduct survey on people's reactions and so far I am happy with the few positive response I got.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by TCD: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2012
Real Mccoy: grin grin
You seems to know much about customers service,are you one of those arrogant Arik Airline employees that recently finished a course on how to approach passengers?If you don't feed on 2dollars a day as reported by UNICEF you won't spend much time on this thread acting like a cheap opportunist by calling those numbers above for further info. I am not stupid, I knew how scandilous naijas can be, I won't be surprise you call mr Lee in China 2moro and ask him to mass produce replica(fake) of same device and have the original logo on the box.Without been told I knew you have ulterior motives,prove me wrong by not been persistent?If you don't have memory lapses, read my first post to know why I said I won't release any info till all goes well.Did you see where I said I have no set price? Talk is cheap black man.
why won't I be persistent? Why do I have to call you? So you can scam me?
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by TCD: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2012
Real Mccoy:
Bros in a civilized country,you have to sign an agreement with a company if you plan on Re-distributing their product.I am aware Naija is a lawless country where anything goes.Part of the terms of our agreement is for them not to have another distributor in Nigeria. It may sound new to you but in economics, it is called monopoly.FYI, I don't plan on selling to single consumer but wholesale buyers only. I am not on nairaland to make sales but conduct survey on people's reactions and so far I am happy with the few positive response I got.
Monopoly lol. Ur funny. You think this is North Korea? Even if you sign an damn agreement, nothing stops the next man from importing and selling the same phantom product. You don't need a govt licence to import electronics. We have official distributors of samsung, LG etc, does that stop others from importing them? You give such lame excuses. Conducting survery on a product you hvent even shown to exist. I smell scam.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
TCD: Monopoly lol. Ur funny. You think this is North Korea? Even if you sign an damn agreement, nothing stops the next man from importing and selling the same phantom product. You don't need a govt licence to import electronics. We have official distributors of samsung, LG etc, does that stop others from importing them? You give such lame excuses. Conducting survery on a product you hvent even shown to exist. I smell scam.
You are a slow poke. I knew right from the get go what you were unto but I was ahead of you. You have already proven to me that you survive on other people's sweat(free loader). It takes a con man to know one.See me when you grow older, your money is too young cheesy cheesy
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 4:13am On Mar 24, 2012
grin cryYou think this is North Korea? "
I thought you said you were educated,why would a rightful thinking human being attribute communist to Monopoly?Countries don't partake in Monopoly but business corporations like Microsoft and Dangote groups of co.Who ever paid your schools fees must be ashame of himself/herself, I would have suggested you get your money back but Naijas educational system is long been in a sorry state.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ziccoit: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2012
Forgive me o Lord for @Mccoy would make me sin. I don't abuse people but this guy deserves some. You must not be a Nigerian and if you are, you must be a common bloody one at that. People asking you to do the right thing and making you see the reasons why you must go the noble way is non negotiable.

You make the whole issue appear unreal and fake. Every manufacturer goal is profit which comes from the end users. The end users goal is maximum utility derived from a product. End users keep the manufacturer in business. Why should your monopolistic idealism blinds you to see the reason why I should have the full information on what I would spend my hard earn money?

Come, you need to come down from your high horse. Nobody would buy a nameless object which I can't go on internet to read the manufacturer notes/specs, tech blog review and user comments. Things like this are for smart people who doesn't do things on impulse.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=ziccoit] Forgive me o Lord for @Mccoy would make me sin. I don't abuse people but this guy deserves some. You must not be a Nigerian and if you are, you must be a common bloody one at that. People asking you to do the right thing and making you see the reasons why you must go the noble way is non negotiable.

You make the whole issue appear unreal and fake. Every manufacturer goal is profit which comes from the end users. The end users goal is maximum utility derived from a product. End users keep the manufacturer in business. Why should your monopolistic idealism blinds you to see the reason why I should have the full information on what I would spend my hard earn money?

Come, you need to come down from your high horse. Nobody would buy a nameless object which I can't go on internet to read the manufacturer notes/specs, tech blog review and user comments. Things like this are for smart people who doesn't do things on impulse. [
I never meant to disrespect anyone,I only responded to silly questions. I should be commended for planning on introducing a cheaper means of communication amongst Nigerians without been locked in contract,unfortunately,I was called all kinds of names by low life individuals because I refused to release much info. Are you trying to say Ghanians are well mannered and reasonable that Naijas? I posted same info on their blog and they understood without any form of ulterior motives.Our people lack creativity, they rather hijack some ones idea that think for themselves. If business men in Nigeria can Import counterfeit medicine and sell to poor people what else won't they do?All I asked for was for interested individuals to be patient with me. Before I came here to post this thread, I spoke to a member of Nigeria's chambers of commerce, his advise was for me to have a legal binding with the manufacturers before importing them to western Africa.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Can i connect my PS3 to the Gadget.? And can you gimme full specification?

Thanks
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by RealMccoy1(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2012
mistypiper: Can i connect my PS3 to the Gadget.? And can you gimme full specification?
You won't be able to connect it to PS3. As for now, android and Apple operating system.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores / How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / Help!! S5 Get Fake??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.