Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Crazy Nigerians:) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Nigerians:) (9954 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2012
I am a black american female.....I have a real issue, very big concern with Africians especially Nigerians and i just say Nigerians because I encounter them the mos. I never in all my years of living seen such a self-righteous, undercover, judgemental people. Wat'z up with u guys...not all becasue it's a exception to every rule but geez...The women call American women hoes, yet they front like their virgins, aborting and sending babies to family to raise as their own. The men claim they have so many morals but such undercover freaks...Oh1!!!and let's not forget everybody ROYALTY, they get here in the States and everybody Kings and Queens, princess and princes...or Chiefs....and they complain soooo much about whats wrong with the US but who asked u to come anynway? You cll the blk americans rootless, but ya the ones that sold us off in the first place.....Lol...can't wait to get the replys shocked

1 Like

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by honeric01(m): 2:04am On Mar 19, 2012
Ok, now clap for yourself.

class dismissed.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Bon1(m): 2:07am On Mar 19, 2012
Babe..1st u dunno anything bout nigerian..come live in nigeria b4 u conclude ok undecided angry
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by comely77(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2012
Sowie, you have probably been meeting the wrong set(every countrys got em) also many black everywhere claim to be nigerian especially when engaging in dirty acts whatever they hope to gain by that baffles me, if u meet the good ones, nigerians are the best friends you will probably have in a place like america. Cheer up sis and stop da hating, those folks are probably catching their fun oblivious of the hate that eating u up.ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 2:24am On Mar 19, 2012
Hey yank, don't come here sounding "holier than tho" because Nigerians got their swag from you yanks. I'm feeling your pic, tho - but you need to show me what you're working with. Your face is like 6/10. I know you Afro-yanks and your southern fried chicken have big bums. Let me see what you've got, so I can hit you up on your e-mail, and get you over to London - for some Naija hospitality made in South London grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2012
@Bon...I know enough to know, the Nigerian mindset is crazy,lol...I don't have to live there to know that, it's enough of u guys here.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by slimyem: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2012
what's this thread really about?
To turn around your already judgemental view of us or bash us?
I dont gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 2:28am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...LOL...6/10, Naw babe, i'm THAT 10, I knew one of u crazy Nigerians would post somethin, i could laugh at, but wat'z up witcha though, I know u over there running thru them white girls, yea alaways do...smiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 2:32am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...LOL...6/10, Naw babe, i'm THAT 10, I knew one of u crazy Nigerians would post somethin, i could laugh at, but wat'z up witcha though, I know u over there running thru them white girls, yea alaways do...

White chics? Hell nah! I know most of you yanks don't know black people are born and raised in black communities out here in London; and we hardly meet young white girls except when we go to the city. It's said but we exist sad I don't do white chics - I love my black girls, and their big bums wink

1 Like

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2012
This is all fun fareal.....I'm a Yankee and ya the Originals...I just wanted to post somethin to get a reaction, not saying what I posted isn't true, but it's just sterotypes, we all got them...so nobody take offense......JORsmiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 2:36am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...so u tellin me, u was born and raise in london and u ain't been with no white chick? Humm hard to believe....so where ur pic, let me see, what u lookin like...lolsmiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 2:42am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...so u tellin me, u was born and raise in london and u ain't been with no white chick? Humm hard to believe....so where ur pic, let me see, what u lookin like...lol

I have see white chics and I see them all the time, but I don't live around them. I was just saying it's more difficult to get along with white chics down here than black chics - because I wasn't raised around them, and the temperament is different. I'm into black chics, and big bums wink

I can't post my pic on there, let me see what you're working with and I'll email you my pic grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...LOl...just like a nigerian a freak,lol....
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by InkedNerd(f): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2012
@OP: In as much as I may agree with some things that you've said, its no different from any other culture in the world. I have met Americans who are just as close minded as Nigerians. I hang out out with a lot of second generation Italian Americans and first/second generation Easter Europeans and lemme tell you something, they too are judgmental as well yet I don't go around believing that a whole nation of people are that one way. Everyone is different.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 3:05am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend...LOl...just like a nigerian a freak,lol....

Nigerian freak?? I'm just a freak for big bum, and a chic that can make breakfast for me naked - with her bum twerking as she walks, that's all wink
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 3:07am On Mar 19, 2012
@Latrice699@gmail.com

I wanna see your bum twerk, and let that booty bounce like you've got hydraulics on it.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:09am On Mar 19, 2012
@OP, thats true, but I'm really just speaking on what I have experienced....I live in Cali, and The Chaldeans dont even mix with blacks at all....so crazy and judgemental, another thing I'm seeing is a trend that the Nigerian man will marry a white woman, quick and fast and act like he struck gold....lol, we all really screwed up....
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:11am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend, quit being stupid,lol, u could'nt handle this bootie if I was even willing to give...sit down lil boy...respect my swagsmiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 3:18am On Mar 19, 2012
@bittyend, quit being silly,lol, u could'nt handle this bootie if I was even willing to give...sit down lil boy...respect my swag

Boy? I'll ignore that! There is no "bootie" too big for me to handle. I don't talk too much - I do that when it's time to get the work done. Let me see what you're working with, Ms yank.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2012
I know ur just a lil boy, by the way u talk.....and this ain't no, FIND A YANK WITH A BIG BOOTY DAY,LOL.......Stay iin ur lane....little mansmiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 3:29am On Mar 19, 2012
I know ur just a lil boy, by the way u talk.....and this ain't no, FIND A YANK WITH A BIG BOOTY DAY,LOL.......Stay iin ur lane....little man

It's bootycall time out here, and there are no rules at this time day. Hop off your high horse and get with the program. You say Nigerians are arrogant but you sound like a typical ignorant and condescending yank. Get with the program and twerk that bootie, Ms pootie thang wink
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:38am On Mar 19, 2012
YEP!!!!!!!That's what I am....A YANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take away that ignorant part and I might be a lil condescending, but so wat? Does that chage the fact, I still wouldn't touch u fool...u better leave the neighborhood and get u one of those snowflakes,lol....
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 3:50am On Mar 19, 2012
YEP!!!!!!!That's what I am....A YANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take away that ignorant part and I might be a lil condescending, but so wat? Does that chage the fact, I still wouldn't touch u fool...u better leave the neighborhood and get u one of those snowflakes,lol....

Afro-yank, loud and obnoxious race of people. Like I said earlier, Ms Afro-yank - I don't do snowflakes - I do Southern fried chicken lovers, with gigantic bootie. I see you're scared to flaunt your body because you have that typical, ghetto Afro-yanks McDs assisted body, huh? Tuck in your belly next time before coming here to insult Nigerians.

I still wanna see you twerking that bootie, though grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:14am On Mar 19, 2012
U can't even show that dysfunctional face of urs,lol.....show me u. b4 u come try to tell me what I got, FOOL, U not no REAL NIGERIAN anynway, FREAKIN pretender, wat are u youruba, ibo or wat?
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:15am On Mar 19, 2012
bittyend: Hey yank, don't come here sounding "holier than tho" because Nigerians got their swag from you yanks. I'm feeling your pic, tho - but you need to show me what you're working with. Your face is like 6/10. I know you Afro-yanks and your southern fried chicken have big bums. Let me see what you've got, so I can hit you up on your e-mail, and get you over to London - for some Naija hospitality made in South London grin

Did you check her username? It has her email address on it.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2012
bittyend:

Afro-yank, loud and obnoxious race of people. Like I said earlier, Ms Afro-yank - I don't do snowflakes - I do Southern fried chicken lovers, with gigantic bootie. I see you're scared to flaunt your body because you have that typical, ghetto Afro-yanks McDs assisted body, huh? Tuck in your belly next time before coming here to insult Nigerians.

I still wanna see you twerking that bootie, though grin

You are so silly. You spent five minutes insulting her then asked to see her bootie. grin grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:18am On Mar 19, 2012
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What gud is my email, gonna do him? Crazy Nigerians,lol
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: In as much as I may agree with some things that you've said, its no different from any other culture in the world. I have met Americans who are just as close minded as Nigerians. I hang out out with a lot of second generation Italian Americans and first/second generation Easter Europeans and lemme tell you something, they too are judgmental as well yet I don't go around that a whole nation of people are that one way. Everyone is different.

That's true. Italian Americans are something else.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What gud is my email, gonna do him? Crazy Nigerians,lol

Hmm. You just don't know. Bittery is emailing you now. grin grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2012
U can't even show that dysfunctional face of urs,lol.....show me u. b4 u come try to tell me what I got, FOOL, U not no REAL NIGERIAN anynway, FREAKIN pretender, wat are u youruba, ibo or wat?

Dysfunctional face, huh? I'll leave you to live in your delusions of grandeur. If I'm not a "real nigerian" - then who are you? Are you a real American? grin grin grin grin

I just wanna see you twerk that bootie and bounce it like you've got hydraulics on it grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:24am On Mar 19, 2012
Silly lil boy...tricks r for kids...What u emailing me crazy man?
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2012
Silly lil boy...tricks r for kids...What u emailing me crazy man?

Email you? I can't do that, till I see what you're working with. Chics with prettier faces run after me everyday, why should I be sprung cos of your 4/10 face? If the booty is super-big - that will make up for your face, and then you MAY get an email from me. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.