Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... (4426 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / I've Had Enough Of Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2012
Is there much difference? I cant tell yet, but then again it all depends on the individual not a whole.....Just my thoughts....
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Is there much difference? I cant tell yet, but then again it all depends on the individual not a whole.....Just my thoughts....
Wat did u smoke before puttin dis up?i need some.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Killz3(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2012
What the hell exactly are you blabbing about?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by slimyem: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2012
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2012
just babbling as you say.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by ayosmiles(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2012
which yoruba boy be dat
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Killz3(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: just babbling as you say.
It's a bad sign. . .
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2012
All fun ;DAll fun
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by slimyem: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: All fun ;DAll fun
which one be this again?
E get as e be for you o.smh!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Killz3(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: All fun ;DAll fun
Ok! I get. You be[b] J[/b]olly [b]J[/b]us [b]C[/b]ome to NL. . . Welcome to Nairaland. smiley
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2012
Thankyou!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Is dat u on ur profile??
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2012
Yes..Who else would it be?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tellwisdom: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Yes..Who else would it be?

U aint even fine. Are u in anyway related to mshew chima?? she's extra large and with poppoff face #No offence intended undecided undecided
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Thanyou
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Lovexme(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2012
Now, we've noticed you
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Rooneyboy(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2012
Lovexme: Now, we've noticed you
She should clap for herself.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tellwisdom: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Thanyou

Why are you thanking me so ealy?? I havnt even smooched ur boobbbss yet sad sad
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Is there much difference? I cant tell yet, but then again it all depends on the individual not a whole.....Just my thoughts....
God gave you good luks but filled your brain wit nothing.
Seriously, what does it feel like, moving around wit an empty head?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tellwisdom: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2012
cantell:

[size=15pt]Collapseeeeeeeeeeeeeed grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2012
My thoughts are my thoughts,judged at a snap of a finger,but its ok my life is good so no hard feelings whatsoever. Hope Everybody is enjoying there day!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by deandavid(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: My thoughts are my thoughts,judged at a snap of a finger,but its ok my life is good so no hard feelings whatsoever. Hope Everybody is enjoying there day!
Are u psykologist or phylosuffer? because u r speaking gibrish gal, dnt u tink u nid to visit uselu so...
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tellwisdom: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: My thoughts are my thoughts,judged at a snap of a finger,but its ok my life is good so no hard feelings whatsoever. Hope Everybody is enjoying there day!

Sweerie, u need my d!!ckson inside of u to feel alright wink wink #Can we wink wink
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by itiswell1(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2012
JJC you succeeded in getting attention especially Tellwisdom.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tellwisdom: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
it is well: JJC you succeeded in getting attention especially Tellwisdom.

Bro, since thats all she wants to give me yansh. #Why wont i gve it wink wink
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by xtenxive(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
cantell:
................the most amusing post here,Guy u'll pass for a stand up commendian(I go need ur contact for a deal)
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2012

Checking the profile to see the kim talking, but was disappointed to see OBJ on female makeup, Igbo men ke, marajuana men ni
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
OK2NVME: Can't you guys get ahead of this tribalism thing? besides yoruba are the fakest individuals I have ever met, this is beyound being tribalistic, but more from experience

If you don't like Yorubas, go hug transformer
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
So you've been dating Nigerian men all your life abi? undecided What happened to AA men?

No problem. Look, I'm a Yoruba woman myself. I'll tell you to be careful with your Yoruba man. They're as sweet and confident as possible. But there might be a possibility of you becoming a second wife when he brings home his Yoruba wife.

But I'm happy for you sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Just dont come with another ID bashing the Yoruba ppl (esp Yoruba women) IF he dumps you. Keep us updated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I highly recommend that you go back to Igbo men. They're more "loose" when it comes to dating outside of their nationality/ tribe. Have you been to Finland? You should see the fat whales they marry.

Oloshi ni awon okurin Yoruba yii sha. Se oru eleyi ni won n gbe wa ki mumci? chaiii!! smiley
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
cantell:

Should this then explain why you think your profile picture is smegzy? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Overcome Shyness / When Someone Ignores Your Calls? / What Is This Lady Hiding? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.