Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day (38789 Views)

Nonso Diobi Surprises Fan With N100,000 Birthday Gift / Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by stepo707: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2012
Nollywood star actor, Nonso Diobi surprised his mum with a fully furnished mansion located in Trans Ekulu, Enugu (Nigeria), Today. His overjoyed mother could not help but shower blessings on her son.

http://liveofofo.com/celebrity/nonso-diobi-surprises-his-mum-with-a-mansion-on-mothers-day/

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2012
Wow. This is how it is supposed to be. Well done Nonso.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by ismhab(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Where did he get the money to build this kind of villa or is he into cult.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Omg.. shocked shocked
This is amazing. God bless you Nonso.
awww.. The mother must have felt so blessed.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Funkymallam(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2012
ismhab: Where did he get the money to build this kind of villa or is he into cult.

An average Nigerian... Smh

@topic.
Thats d way it should b, we need to celebrate dem wen they r srill there.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nonybb: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2012
LMAO! Nairaland is at it again! This is obsolutely rubbish. Pls readers ignore this coz we all knw who the onwer of this house was lol THIS is THE HOUSE OF PSQUARE AT OMOLE ESTATE LAGOS. THIS IS NoT THE FIRST TIME AM SEEING THIS HOUSE ON THE NET, hungry intellectual #prostitut#es

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Deage(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2012
Why is it that some people don't like d progress of others? Some people are already insinuating that he might be in a cult. If u don't appreciate others u will never be appreciated. Nonso congrats, I advice u 2 even build an estate. Its ur money and shes ur mum.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Yorisb: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2012
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by achi4u(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2012
ya,daz igbo spirit!!!

happy mothers day mama Nonso
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2012
POSTER, U ARE SO SICK FOR TRYING TO DECEIVE READERS. THIS MANSION BELONGS TO PSQUARE. WHERE DID YOU GET THE SOURCE TO YOUR LIES. THAT RED RANGE ROVER BELONGS TO PSQUARE.

NEXT TIME, ALWAYS GET UR FACTS RIGHT, B4 COMING OUT TO TELL CHEAP LIES. SHAME ON U.

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by dare2think: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2012
Is Mr Nonso sharing a house with P.square?

Am pretty sure that is the same pix that was ascribed to P. Square!
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2012
ismhab: Where did he get the money to build this kind of villa or is he into cult.

He got the money when u are busy gossiping on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by andyanders: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2012
@ismhab

That is why you cannot in your life be blessed to remember your mother. How can you question a young man who has been in the entertainment industry with his God's given talent to be able to build a house for the mother and you are asking where he got the money? Bad belle. Note, you cannot be blessed in your life because of envy. Since you cannot appreciate people's progress, you cannot see progress. He is a graduate and has paid his price. Idiot like you.

Congrats Nonso. God will surely reward you and your children will do same to you in Jesus name. You lost your father when you were young and your mother brought you up and it's rewarding to appreciate her efforts.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2012

ehm,while you or your brothers are up north killing and drinking peoples blood some people are actually doing something meaninful with their life. . .Lazy mudafukars like you are the who will never know when the last bus left the station! Nonso is a big bou. . .No hating but show love and respect to Ovieigbo.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2012
andyanders: @Funkymallam

That is why you cannot in your life be blessed to remember your mother. How can you question a young man who has been in the entertainment industry with his God's given talent to be able to build a house for the mother and you are asking where he got the money. Bad belle. Note, you cannot be blessed in your life because of envy. Since you cannot appreciate people's progress, you cannot see progress. He is a graduate and has paid his price. Idiot like you.

Congrats Nonso. God will surely reward you and your children will do same to you in Jesus name. You lost your father when you were young and your mother brought you up and it's rewarding to appreciate her efforts.

Pleas always watch well b4 u quote someone, i can see that seun new site have confused ur eyes, u just quoted the wrong person
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Yorisb: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2012
odiaero:

He got the money when u are busy gossiping on nairaland

Lol
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by andyanders: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
@odiaero

Thank you my brother for the correction. @Funkymallam , I Sincerely apologize for the mistake.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by enomakos(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
good one nonso
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
That is indeed P Square's Omole house. Then again, to those lashing the dude that questioned where Nonso got the money to build that kind of house (assuming that he indeed built it), you really need to apply your senses a little more. That's the typical Nigerian shallow gullibility - accepting everything with silly 'faith' without asking all the right questions. With his earnings as a Nollywood actor (surely far less than N1m per movie), we know he might struggle to afford that sort of house. If he is into other more lucrative 'runs' (cult or no cult), then it is only fair for one to ask.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Okontami: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Poster, you are hereby sentenced to one week of eating dirty PUNNY for the offence of wanting to deceive fellow citizens of Nairaland. It shall be without PAROLE
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Fancatype: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Noson u realy try for u mother. People were asking were u get the money from. For my own suport i know u have the money so well done mama noson happy mother sunday
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by doctokwus: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Fancatype: Noson u realy try for u mother. People were asking were u get the money from. For my own suport i know u have the money so well done mama noson happy mother sunday
Some people just don't read,when it has bn proved dat d house is not Nonso's,dis one is still celebrating a false post,na wa o!
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by jspac(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
pro01: That is indeed P Square's Omole house. Then again, to those lashing the dude that questioned where Nonso got the money to build that kind of house (assuming that he indeed built it), you really need to apply your senses a little more. That's the typical Nigerian shallow gullibility - accepting everything with silly 'faith' without asking all the right questions. With his earnings as a Nollywood actor (surely far less than N1m per movie), we know he might struggle to afford that sort of house. If he is into other more lucrative 'runs' (cult or no cult), then it is only fair for one to ask.
Heeya it's not Nonso's fault your life is messed up cheesy
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
js_pac: Heeya it's not Nonso's fault your life is messed up cheesy

Na your papa life and your unborn children lives dey messed up. You'd do well to take your foolishness elsewhere.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by nkemmu(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
I love nairaland.you guys are just soo funny.nonso,na your house or no be your house your mama deserve the best.well done
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by mamagee3(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wow!!!

God bless him, I couldn't get anything for my mom. . .I didn't know yesterday was mother's day!
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by nwanioma(f): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
How come some people do not even read more than 5replies and then go on to post their own reply up! I am referring to those still congratulating Nonso, they have said that the house is not his and he didn't build any thing for his mother! Poster did you dream this up?
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
pro01: That is indeed P Square's Omole house. Then again, to those lashing the dude that questioned where Nonso got the money to build that kind of house (assuming that he indeed built it), you really need to apply your senses a little more. That's the typical Nigerian shallow gullibility - accepting everything with silly 'faith' without asking all the right questions. With his earnings as a Nollywood actor (surely far less than N1m per movie), we know he might struggle to afford that sort of house. If he is into other more lucrative 'runs' (cult or no cult), then it is only fair for one to ask.
Do u knw hw much he is paid for endorsement and adverts?why r u dis clueless?i suppose u r learned rite?den apply ur common sense.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Loveangel: Do u knw hw much he is paid for endorsement and adverts?why r u dis clueless?i suppose u r learned rite?den apply ur common sense.

You must have farted out whatever little common sense you had, now you're left with uncommon stupidity. He was paid N20m (plus taxes etc, spread over two years) for the Glo Ambassador endorsement. That is his single biggest earning as far as endorsements/adverts go. The P Square'mansion' pictured above should cost nothing less than N100m. If Nonso could sink N100m on a house for his mother, how much more does he have to build his own house, and maintain his family and lifestyle? Surely, you need common sense to know that Nonso can't be that rich from his KNOWN livelihood alone. It's a matter of evaluating his known earnings and correlating them with his expenditure. Anything other than that raises valid questions. But nincompoops like you would rather adopt an unquestioning and uncritical approach to things like this.
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by yuzedo: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ Pro01: I stay feeling u on nairaland bro . . real respect!
Pls ignore these obtuse muppets. i assure you, re.tardation is a chronic condition. Objective, rational reasoning = Hating these days. . Besides they conveniently missed the part where it was established that is P-square mansion. Oafs! undecided
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ js_pac & loveangel.
una bi proper MUMU
Re: Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
yuzedo: @ Pro01: I stay feeling u on nairaland bro . . real respect!
Pls ignore these obtuse muppets. i assure you, re.tardation is a chronic condition. Objective, rational reasoning = Hating these days. . Besides they conveniently missed the part where it was established that is P-square mansion. Oafs! undecided
Yeah Yuzedo my man. No mind these yeye people. It's amazing how some of these peeps reason. They're completely beyond redemption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos) / Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.