Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Ex Is On My Neck! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is On My Neck! (1513 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Bank Babe On My Neck / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is On My Neck! by marshal4us(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2012
I need advice now. My ex is on my neck. I met her 3yrs ago. D way we fell in love was funny. B4 we started dating, I visited her one day and we were arguing about something in the bible, bt to our surprise we ended up kissing. On another occasion she told me how she's been wanting to have me talk wit her and hw much she loves me bla bla bla. I asked her about d guy dat was hanging around her, initially she said he ws her brother bt later she said d guy ws her helper. I dnt knw wot dat meant. So we continued being lovers til she started showing some atittude. My dad and siblings got to knw abt it and disaproved d relationship (does it sound some how?). Lately, d guy she called her helper was about d whole place telling my pals dat i took her woman frm her. When i heard that, i decided to use it as a reason to quit d relationship. I cald her bt she denied having anyting intimate wit d guy. I said ok, lets 3 of us sit and trash d issue she refused. So to me it was a clear confirmation that they were lovers and i quit the relationship. When all these were happening i had no job. Later i got a job and relocated. I was surprised when i received a call frm her telling me were i am at the moment. She now claim dat i deflowered her and dumped her, that i shuold nt think of marriage as long as she is single or i come and marry her. D issue is dat she was living wit a man wen i met her bt she ws tight on our first timeout bt she didnt bleed so i dnt believe i ws d first to be there. Right now i have a woman in my life and i cant go back to d former. So to you friends, do u think she has anything deadly in mind considering her age "25" and i am 30. Ur advice wil be apreciated. Tenx.
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Bisjosh(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hmmmmm!!!! Be right back!!!!
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by smudge2079(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
she cant do u anything. U jst carry on. Evrythin na empty treat. Y shd a woman force u 2 marry her. If i am u, if she come meet me again, i go Bleep her and stil send her away.
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by flexgee: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abeg blank the babe, tell am say make she go hug transformer and please get on with your life. My first impression about your Ex is that she is not straight forward.
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Vansnickers: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^^. What does this have to do with the original Post??!!
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by dani1luv: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
where is the topic?? undecided
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
dani1luv: where is the topic?? undecided
Inside ur shankolo tongue
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by dani1luv: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Inside ur shankolo tongue
whats a shankolo?? undecided
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Emmh poster wagwani?

Quick question, u see ur babe ehn, she b maye or she b just normal gal wey dey send threat?

If she b normal babe, tell her 2 go cuddle a python.

If na jazz she wan do u, join MFM mehnnnn, use fire to fire blow her comot for area.

Ja has spoken Peace!!!!!
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
dani1luv:
whats a shankolo?? undecided
Ur kokoro na cheesy
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by marshal4us(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
Tenx so much my good people of nairaland. Its nt dat as if i'm afraid o! What amazes me is hw she get to knw wia i currently live and work. Do u tink settling her wil make her feel good. I stay in enugu while she's in warri bt frm anambra.
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
OK2NVME: [size=30pt]FOR THAT EXTRA COMFORT AND SELF CONFIDENCE[/size]
SINCE 1933, ADOLF HITLER
DESIGNERS OF THE AWARD WINNING GESTAPO AND NAZI UNIFORMS
guy u don kolo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Bro, your EPKON must be sweeting her sad sad
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by dani1luv: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur kokoro na cheesy
my extra key dun lost grin grin
gimme another one, mah come open ya gate
enta you grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is On My Neck! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
dani1luv:
my extra key dun lost grin grin
gimme another one, mah come open ya gate
enta you grin grin grin
Me is close sir,but u can try dose gals in Allen sha.

(1) (Reply)

Null / My Heart Has Been Locked Against Guys/love / 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.