Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano (4298 Views)

Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by mukina2: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
Two hundred unemployed health and sanitation graduates from Kano State were at the weekend given N50,000 each by Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to hire and furnish shops in their respective local government areas after which government will supply assorted drugs worth N100,000 to them for sale.

Presenting N50,000 cheques to each of the beneficiaries at the Kano School of Hygiene, Kwankwaso’s Special Adviser on Sanitation and Immunization, Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Yammedi said a total of 2,400 unemployed health graduates are expected to benefit from the scheme before the year runs out.

The special adviser, who is also the coordinator of the Kano Lafiya Jari health programme, said the beneficiaries were initially given a three-week training organized by the Kano Institute of Entrepreneurship Studies before the funds disbursement.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=157364:200-unemployed-youths-get-n50000-each-in-kano&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by shoboy9: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ehn? Are they trained in drug dispensing? In three weeks? As far as I know, pharmacy takes five years in a univesity! Is this guy really trying to kill more of his own kinsmen or help them?

Were the funds approved in the budget? If so, the whole lot of them have broken a lot of health laws meant to protect people from quackery.

Shame.

Destroying people while pretending to help.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by chuks49(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
50k will go a long way to finance their 2012 pilgrimage. Carry on kwakwanso.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by free2ryhme: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
This is foolishness in the highest order
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by otondo55: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sharing of the 100million from Sanusi.

When will this parasite of the north stop ?

Develop your groundnut pyramid and cattle !
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Raphtop(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
whatever, at least he's started sth. Keep on d good work man
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by blackwall(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
free2ryhme: This is foolishness in the highest order
ucalld it foolishness bcoz u were not among d beneficiaries abi?
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by enzyme9: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
otondo55: Sharing of the 100million from Sanusi.

When will this parasite of the north stop ?

Develop your groundnut pyramid and cattle !
u ar mad! Is helpin youth 2 b self relient bad? U must b stupid
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by niddamugu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wrong step in the right direction. After this what next? Create jobs rather than "dash" money. Besides, are they all indigenes of the state? If they must "dash" out money, they should make it very substantial - millions/billions angry angry angry
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by 9jafreak: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
Silly Economics
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by omo9ja1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
if this news is true i think the Gov has done a good job, One big problem Nigeria have is that the gov fail to enpower people
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Two hundred unemployed health and sanitation graduates from Kano State were at the weekend given N50,000 each by Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to hire and furnish shops in their respective local government areas after which government will supply assorted drugs worth N100,000 to them for sale.

Na trade school dem tell am say dem go? Na wa. So how much do other graduates get? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by madanne4real: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Health and Sanitation graduates to dispense drugs in Kano state? Welcome to doomsday. Our Governors should as well give all the market women some money to equally start a cooperative to distribute drugs in market places. They are only health and sanitation graduates. They are not pharmacists or chemist to say the least.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
there is no difference to me btw kwankaso and the retardeen giving militants (criminals) N65,000 monthly. Its a Nigerian thing, an idea from the FG
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Vansnickers: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
50k??!! Is this a Joke?
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by brainpulse: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
These is the type of leaders we are rearing in Nigeria? This is unfortunate, why can't he create Jobs and pay them. This guy has lost his brain
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
So that is how they want to spent the derivation money from the south. Just go to the streets and start giving people =N=50k abi. No wonder the northern governors need more money to give to their people.

If this is not a loan, it makes no economic sense and empoyers nobody. It just creates inflation and encourages people to continue being lazy just because the state government will soon invest in their "business".
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by doctokwus: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Health and sanitation graduates gvn matching funds to set up chemist shops;Kwankwaso u are d gov;next empower engineering graduates to sell nails& chairs,den social science graduates to luk for shops to b selling slates & pencils;carry go,21st century gov!
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by Aahammed1: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ofe loro u all can say anything una like but the governor is really trying
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by solgee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
doctokwus: Health and sanitation graduates gvn matching funds to set up chemist shops;Kwankwaso u are d gov;next empower engineering graduates to sell nails& chairs,den social science graduates to luk for shops to b selling slates & pencils;carry go,21st century gov!
guy u too funny oooo... Bt come to tik of it, u may b right oo
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by MeAboki(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ shoboy9 and madanne4real: Haven't you guys heard of patent medicine stores? What qualification do you need to open such business? Besides, 50k for rent and 100k stock capital could hardly get you a real pharmacy but only something like a medicine store, which is what the Gov. is trying to do by empowering these youths - who as graduates of sch. of hygiene are among the kind of people being trained to work at Primary Healthcare level in the Local Governments.

On the issue of killing people, surely shouldn't you be more concerned with the real killers i.e. those that engage in deliberate importation and distribution of fake drugs, responsible for the silent killing of thousands of innocent people on daily basis - and we all know the major culprits, don't we?
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by muyoto: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
health and sanitation graduates? WTH is that? there many other [i]safer [/i]ventures the governor would have had these youths involved in.

3 weeks of training?? you gotta be kidding me!
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by muyoto: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
Me_Aboki:
On the issue of killing people, surely shouldn't you be more concerned with the real killers i.e. those that engage in deliberate importation and distribution of fake drugs, responsible for the silent killing of thousands of innocent people on daily basis - and we all know the major culprits, don't we?

no need to get sentimental here. how many of such fake drug peddlers do you see benefiting from their governor's largess? it doesn't make much sense to equate a patently illegal and reprehensible activity with what Kwankwaso has done.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by MeAboki(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
muyoto: health and sanitation graduates? WTH is that? there many other [i]safer [/i]ventures the governor would have had these youths involved in.

3 weeks of training?? you gotta be kidding me!

You obviously cannot read well, they are graduates from Sch. of Hygiene not health & sanitation i.e. the portfolio of the Governor's special adviser (just jumping to conclusion).
BTW, whats wrong with empowering them to be self reliant in an area they have been trained for as primary health providers?
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by 1forall: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ignorant governor, ignorant supporters angry
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by iiiyyyk(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2012
Me_Aboki:

You obviously cannot read well, they are graduates from Sch. of Hygiene not health & sanitation i.e. the portfolio of the Governor's special adviser (just jumping to conclusion).
BTW, whats wrong with empowering them to be self reliant in an area they have been trained for as primary health providers?

this is the highest level of bold ignorance i ve seen. No doubt p.f.zer wanted to kill the entire state.

we this kind of leaders, nigeria has a very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey long way to go. tomorow he is going to contest for president. problem de oooo!
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by MeAboki(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2012
RETARDEEN, please make your point and show the ignorance in my comments or STFU.

BTW, Kwankwaso is quite qualified to contest and by all indications many times more capable than your namesake, RETARDEEN a.k.a. ODECHUKWU, PhD without intelligence, we now have as president; because Kwankwaso is already making positive impact on the lives of his state citizens than your clueless brother on the lives of ordinary Nigerians; while like Nero (in Rome) he is literally sitting on the balcony of Aso Rock fiddling and watching as Nigeria burns (much in accordance with the recently exposed prescript-ed ND/Southern agenda, come 2012 I rule under one Nigeria or breakaway and I still rule under new breakaway SS/SE configuration - basically perpetuating himself in office at any cost to human lives - Okah has spoken).
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by OK2NV3: 12:08pm On May 06, 2012
I want to believe it's groundnut pyramid money and not free oil money like the way all these useless abokis will want us to believe that they can be self sufficient.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano by naijaking1: 3:23pm On May 06, 2012
shoboy9: Ehn? Are they trained in drug dispensing? In three weeks? As far as I know, pharmacy takes five years in a univesity! Is this guy really trying to kill more of his own kinsmen or help them?

Were the funds approved in the budget? If so, the whole lot of them have broken a lot of health laws meant to protect people from quackery.

Shame.

Destroying people while pretending to help.

Don't worry, Kano islamic pharmcy training requires only five months, not the five years it takes you guys in the south to become a pharmacist.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know An African From Another African! / Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government / EBOLA Cure Discovered!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.