Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' (2251 Views)

All You Need To Know About Pocketmoni / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! / Why Business Owners Should Go Cashless By Using Etranzact Pocketmoni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by efeglo(f): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
This is done by Pocketmoni powered by a company called Etranzact, it is a registered company in Nigeria.

Start registering your account by sending an sms as follows. type reg followed by your first name, 2nd name, phone no,001984 to 20220 Example; reg Yemi Balogun 08033492219 001984 to 20220. Immediately you will receive this text message follow the instruction and register it. sms is N10 for all network except airtel which is free for now.

After your registration walk into any bank account of your choice to register your account by filling a Pocketmoni account opening form, after dat your account is set. if you need more clarification email. glopetersons@yahoo.com. Their website is www.etranzact.com
Re: Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by arbitrage: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Warning: beware of this post and visit etranzact.com and pocketmoni.com yourself for details. There is no 001984 among the info you are to text to register. I hope he is not trying to circumvent the process. The info to send on the website is just "REG FIRST NAME LAST NAME" TO 20220. The poster should please tell us where he got phone number and the other 001984 he added to it.

1 Like

Re: Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by speedy4u(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
I do not speak for the poster @efeglo, but 001984 is likely to be his/her agent code. Every licensed pocketmoni agent is given a unique agent code with which he uses to register customers on behalf of etranzact. If 0011984 isnt an authorized agent code, eTranzact will NEVER honour such registration requests. What you saw on the website, was simply an option to register urself if you do not find a licensed pocketmoni agent. But you have found one now, havnt you? Show some solidarity. Have a good day.
Re: Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by WebSolutnX(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
speedy4u: I do not speak for the poster @efeglo, but 001984 is likely to be his/her agent code. Every licensed pocketmoni agent is given a unique agent code with which he uses to register customers on behalf of etranzact. If 0011984 isnt an authorized agent code, eTranzact will NEVER honour such registration requests. What you saw on the website, was simply an option to register urself if you do not find a licensed pocketmoni agent. But you have found one now, havnt you? Show some solidarity. Have a good day.

You can read more about this system at http://sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/blog/etranzact-pocketmoni-the-future-of-making-financial-transactions-with-your-mobile-phones/
Re: Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by mikerob116(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Ok
Re: Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' by Vicotu2009: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
speedy4u:
I do not speak for the poster @efeglo, but 001984 is likely to be his/her agent code. Every licensed pocketmoni agent is given a unique agent code with which he uses to register customers on behalf of etranzact. If 0011984 isnt an authorized agent code, eTranzact will NEVER honour such registration requests. What you saw on the website, was simply an option to register urself if you do not find a licensed pocketmoni agent. But you have found one now, havnt you? Show some solidarity. Have a good day.

Hi, if I want to subscribe for my dstv through an agent, how will I do this

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Tax (2) / Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here / Free Bet365 Alert (sure Combo With Handicap Betting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.