Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? (2379 Views)

Crazy Fan Throws A Phone At A Celebrity On Stage, See How Nigerian Celebs React / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Codedrock(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
Guyz i do wonder if there is any celebrity on this website e.g{wizkid,dbanj,Don jazzy,banky w, governors,ini edo, van vicker, funke akindele, odunlade, footballers etc!, i think there must be, coz this site had grown to be the best website in which celebrities gists are discussed, so if you have any idea that at list you have met a celebrity on Nairaland post your reply below!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
I think this is a good question, i think co nairalanders should contribute to this i this, it wil be nice seeing celebrities here
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
Who cares if anyone see Hrithik Roshan or TreY Songz, pls tell me that is all I care about. The rest can go to hell.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Codedrock(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
rokiatu: Who cares if anyone see Hrithik Roshan or TreY Songz, pls tell me that is all I care about. The rest can go to hell.
yeap i dont even know those people whom you mentioned above!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Okontami: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Rokia baby, where you dey since? I have missed you o my sweet Rokki baby. Wishing you a wonderful and sexy week
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Callotti: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
Mercy Johnson
RMD
Stella Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe
Clarion Chukwura Peters Oduneye
African China
I Go Die
Genevieve
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Jim Iyke
Desmond Elliot

The best? MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE. kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Callotti: Mercy Johnson
RMD
Stella Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe
Clarion Chukwura Peters Oduneye
African China
I Go Die
Genevieve
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Jim Iyke
Desmond Elliot

The best? MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE. kiss
hey guy! Did u mean those people u mentioned above are members of this website? Or wat did u mean?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by buzor(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
yea, they re here with fake usernames just like me and u and they might also be in batchin crew...
lmaol!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 20, 2012
Okontami: Rokia baby, where you dey since? I have missed you o my sweet Rokki baby. Wishing you a wonderful and sexy week

Thank you, wishing you the same too.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Callotti: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2012
Drock4christ:
hey guy! Did u mean those people u mentioned above are members of this website? Or wat did u mean?

Are there celebrities on NL? undecided
I have never met any and frankly do not care to meet any IN THAT CASE.kiss

Abeg tok about Nollywood celebrities jare.
Not local champions.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 20, 2012
buzor: yea, they re here with fake usernames just like me and u and they might also be in batchin crew...
lmaol!
guy if there is i wouldn't wait 2 meet them, most expecially mohit's&eme stars, plz admin should tag this topic to the frontpage and letz know about diz!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
They are actually here with an unanimous username. Oge okoze mentioned nairaland in blackberry girls with tonto as a place they will broadcast a lecturers naked pics

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by blacksta(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
please tell me how the hell does one meet a celebrity on NL
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2012
tochimas: They are actually here with an unanimous username. Oge okoze mentioned nairaland in blackberry girls with tonto as a place they will broadcast a lecturers naked pics

Datz nice, where did u get dat info
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by buzor(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
ok, fellow nl, its high time i disclose some info about my self...
am d one and only RUGGEDY BABA....
buzor was only my fake nl id...
am expecting some respects from u guys not batchin...
QED
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Kaboom1: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2012
Codedrock: Guyz i do wonder if there is any celebrity on this website e.g{wizkid,dbanj,Don jazzy,banky w, governors,ini edo, van vicker, funke akindele, odunlade, footballers etc!, i think there must be, coz this site had grown to be the best website in which celebrities gists are discussed, so if you have any idea that at list you have met a celebrity on Nairaland post your reply below!

Yes!
And the reason why no one would reveal his or herself is because y'all would INSULT the hell out of the person for no just cause other than just for the fun of it. I dont know about you but nobody likes to be insulted, especially for no reason at all.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2012
buzor: ok, fellow nl, its high time i disclose some info about my self...
am d one and only RUGGEDY BABA....
buzor was only my fake nl id...
am expecting some respects from u guys not batchin...
QED
Are you serious about this? And i dont even know RUGGEDY BABA i only knew RUGGED MAN, pls xplain ur self better. Eehn?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by polokor60(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2012
everybody na celebrity for nairaland cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by buzor(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
Drock4christ:
Are you serious about this? And i dont even know RUGGEDY BABA i only knew RUGGED MAN, pls xplain ur self better. Eehn?
if u dont know that RUGGED MAN = RUGGEDY BABA
then i should rather ask u d planet u came from; moon or mars?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
buzor:
if u dont know that RUGGED MAN = RUGGEDY BABA
then i should rather ask u d planet u came from; moon or mars?
[b]Ok oo! Datz nice, it is nice meeting u MAN!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by Terry1(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2012
Seun is here! D guy is a celeb, atleast he aint hidin under a fake username. Pls clap 4 him :-D
Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by NeuroBoss(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Their is no structure on Nairaland to know something like this we cannot even see who liked our posts

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? by tpia5: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2013
most of them are here, but they dont want to reveal themselves for some reason.

they'd rather post under various monikers.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Splashes Millions On New Rolex In Dubai(Photos) / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display / Baller! Check-out Photos Of Justin Bieber's All-glass Mansion With Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.