Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract (888 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by liet4u(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
nlanders plese advice my frend,she came to me and was teling me that she tested the boy that wants to marry her to kw if is her moni that d boyis coming for or a natural lv.so she forged and told d guy dat she worn a contrat of(five milion)but bfored contract can be award she has to sleep wit d man.her fiance told her to go.but she shuld nt tel her parents.advic her pls
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by Killz3(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dies on Arrival. . . grin grin
What advice does she need further? He failed her test. . .
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by Okontami: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
Madam Poster, just tell ur friend to walk out of that relationship. I can not behold a man call my woman sweet or romantic names not to say bang her PUNNY for money?? God punish the guy. Haba? whats 5Million,? how much will be her final profit at the end of the day? May be like 500k or 1M . Please and please, dignity is greater than all these monies. Am a man, i do girls but i have never used a girl or demanded for PUNNY cos i want to help a lady.
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by buzor(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2012
and in d last days, men shall be lovers of money, lovers of themselves...
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by MrsChima(f): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2012
liet4u: nlanders plese advice my frend,she came to me and was teling me that she tested the boy that wants to marry her to kw if is her moni that d boyis coming for or a natural lv.so she forged and told d guy dat she worn a contrat of(five milion)but bfored contract can be award she has to sleep wit d man.her fiance told her to go.but she shuld nt tel her parents.advic her pls

You mean her love-vendor asked her to sleep with a man for eba? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by uboma(m): 1:40am On Mar 20, 2012
@ Op, pls advice ur friend to terminate the relatnship coz such a materialistic man will only end up in using and dumping her. Have u seen the American movie titled 'Indecent Proposal'. Its a classic movie with vital lessons that will benefit ur friend.
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP if he failed the test then what advice does she need from us?! whats the point of having a test if she is not going to accept the result?

here is what she should say to this boy who wants to marry her: the guy/contractor is g[b]a[/b]y and he wants to fukc YOU before we can sign the contract........and patiently look at how this slowpoke will show his low life double standard, lol!
Re: Fiance Ask Her To Sleep Wit A Man For Contract by segzicres(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2012
The nigga has failed na! Wha else do u. Want us to say?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. / How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not / Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.