Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (32817 Views)

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 24% (34 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 44% (61 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 21% (29 votes)
never thought about it.: 9% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 17% (15 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 40% (35 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 16% (14 votes)
Never thought about it.: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
sexy glow: Oh Isi akwu dara n'ala,Di gbakwa oku,ojadili etc yu've just reminded me of the good old days in high school.I was so previledged to have attended the then goverment secondary school.An experience worth while.

Na timaya send u ni ? i believe d bolded na verse for hin new single abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

Have you remixed the question?
no,i havent!
The poster asked one question and peeps are busy answering another!
Can You Go Down On your Knees To Beg A Man Not To LEAVE?
This was the question.right?
What all these 'i can beg him if i offend him' about?That is NOT the question!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Afam4eva(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pride will not allow African to fight for something they truly love. If you love the person, it will be foolhardy for you to let the person go. You should go to any length to fight for the one you love.

Afam
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: no,i havent!

U can beg in HD if ya want oooo grin grin grin grin

I answered d question based on the bolded, so free joor!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MissEZ(f): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
I dont have a problem with apologizing,infact if i am at fault, ha i will apologize with all my heart. But the whole kneeling down thing gets on my nerve. What is it that i cant say on my feet that i have to kneel down for and vice versa?

I think that people are too quick to kneel down. If you are proposing, you kneel down, feed hubby wedding cake, kneel down, secondary school nko, kneel down, raise up your hands and close your eye. Kilode?

The same way i do not expect the guy to kneel down for me in the name of apology or for any other reason, that is the same way i do not expect to kneel and beg someone. If you truly want to accept my apology, kneeling down should not be a factor in my opinion. To me kneeling down is just another form of manipulation in some cases. Some one will mess up badly, will kneel down and say sorry, and you ma go chop nonsense. Meanwhile he/she knelt down cos he/she knew that will make you feel like he/she is being humble. Kai i dont want jo, keep your knees to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

This has nothing to do with liver. Its all about personality. The dudes here all say they will beg their queen not to leave them, why will someone that is suppose to be a mother ( or a Mother someday) say she would never knell b4 any man.... SMH. I pity her man.
please go and lie down inside gutter,you didn't see the part where i wrote "never say never" abi? and when did i say it is wrong to beg?saying I've never begged any man kneeling down now means i've never begged before or won't beg a man?carry your nonsense pity where it is needed cos my man is not complaining.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
if a man makes up his mind to leave and you go begging him,your tears and pleas could make him stay a little longer before decides to leave again!
What's the use postponing your pain really?
If any guy as much as hints leaving,i'll hold the door open for him!
If you like,knack head for ground,its what i've done before and will do again if the situation calls for it.
No time mheen!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: please go and lie down inside gutter,you didn't see the part where i wrote "never say never" abi? and when did i say it is wrong to beg?saying I've never begged any man kneeling down now means i've never begged before or won't beg a man?carry your nonsense pity where it is needed cos my man is not complaining.
una wan fight? undecided
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by SAFO(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nothing wrong with a woman kneeling down since it's in our culture. I don't see anyone having a problem kneeling down when they greet their elders. So what's the difference?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
Miss EZ: I dont have a problem with apologizing,infact if i am at fault, ha i will apologize with all my heart. But the whole kneeling down thing gets on my nerve. What is it that i cant say on my feet that i have to kneel down for and vice versa?

I think that people are too quick to kneel down. If you are proposing, you kneel down, feed hubby wedding cake, kneel down, secondary school nko, kneel down, raise up your hands and close your eye. Kilode?

Kinpo,Kintu,Kilimanjaro lode grin grin grin grin

Sweerie am assuming dis guy rolled on the floor to beg for ur hands in marriage rite? so kneeling down to beg him shouldn't b much of a task na.

[size=18pt]DISCLAIMER!!!![/size]

Dis is not Badosky scoring points, am jus bin REAL!!!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
dasparrow: Most of the respondents have not even answered the questions posted. Some people are even preaching submissiveness crap. This is not the 16th century folks. Love your wives like Christ loves the church, adequately provide for your families, stop sleeping about and committing adultary and passing STDs to your wives and you will solve the issue of 'submissiveness.'

@OP
I don't have much to say other than, what you see in Nollywood movies is a replica of what really happens in Nigeria. Nigerian society is a chuvinist one and gender/ethinic/religious discrimination is the order of the day. The Nigerian society puts alot of pressure on women to be in a relationship even if it will lead to their untimely death due to rampant cases of domestic violence where the perpetrators get away with their heidous act. The men are viewed as demi gods and get away with treating their women like crap. The women have been brain washed beyond redemption that they don't even know their rights, and allow themselves to be treated like slaves by the men in their lives who are suppose to shower them with love and affection. So that is why you see them (women) crawling on all fours like a turtle all in the name of beging like that is going to make any difference to a man who has already made up his mind to leave. I will not advise any of my female family members to go on their knees all in the name of beging. Human beings are not God. We are like the morning dew, here today and possibly gone tomorrow. If anyone wants to go on their knees and beg, let it be for and to God and not a mere mortal.

I am sure you are such a kid and have no idea what conflict resolution is. Like I said begging or no begging is just a personality issue. It transcend Man and Woman matter. We see this kind of behavior in international politics and foreign policies, we see it happen between mum and daughter, dad and son, two great. pals,etc etc. If its not in your nature to shift grounds in any conflict you find your self in, then you sure have a problem.

dasparrow: Love your wives like Christ loves the church, adequately provide for your families, stop sleeping about and committing adultary and passing STDs to your wives and you will solve the issue of 'submissiveness.'

invalid point. Alot of women cheat too.

dasparrow: Human beings are not God. We are like the morning dew, here today and possibly gone tomorrow. If anyone wants to go on their knees and beg, let it be for and to God and not a mere mortal.

if the god (note the small g) you worship condemn begging while kneeling, I rest my case. I shouldn't be talking to you
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by kelz88(f): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: no,i havent!
We answered the question by saying no we wont beg him to stay. However, if he was leaving cos of something we did then we would beg.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
kelz88: We answered the question by saying no we wont beg him to stay. However, if he was leaving cos of something we did then we would beg.

correct girl joor. English oh English. wonder why folks cant understand thee
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
una wan fight? undecided
Some people are just annoying,OP asked a simple question and the anumanu is busy saying another thing.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by kelz88(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: if a man makes up his mind to leave and you go begging him,your tears and pleas could make him stay a little longer before decides to leave again!
What's the use postponing your pain really?
If any guy as much as hints leaving,i'll hold the door open for him!
If you like,knack head for ground,its what i've done before and will do again if the situation calls for it.
No time mheen!
Confused. Will you beg or not? Open the door for him to leave or what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Some people are just annoying,OP asked a simple question and the anumanu is busy saying another thing.

WHO DEY TROUBLE U? POINT DEM OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
kelz88: Confused. Will you beg or not? Open the door for him to leave or what?

kelzz from dat last post of hers , u can tel she forming wan tin wan tin.

Na her type dey turn sugar mummy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Some people are just annoying,OP asked a simple question and the anumanu is busy saying another thing.
thats his opinion na grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

WHO DEY TROUBLE U? POINT DEM OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin,abeg forget that one joor,i no want make you wound person.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Who is this one and what the french are you yapping about? Abeg excuse me.

Is that all you have got.I was expecting you to criticize constructively. Most arrogant bit ch es I know are kinda intelligent. your case beats my imagination..
Dumb + Arrogance = Wicked combination.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
kelz88: Confused. Will you beg or not? Open the door for him to leave or what?
what's confusing you?
I said,i wont beg any guy not to leave ever!i'd even help him by holding the door open while he packs up his stuff!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
He should give his opinion without twisting my comment.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin,abeg forget that one joor,i no want make you wound person.
the highest she can do is to break bottle. grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

Is that all you have got.I was expecting you to criticize constructively. Most arrogant bit ch es I know are kinda intelligent. your case beats my imagination..
Seriously i won't waste my time on an ediot like yourself,you couldn't even comprehend my post so why bother,abeg to the left.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

kelzz from dat last post of hers , u can tel she forming wan tin wan tin.

Na her type dey turn sugar mummy. grin
at least you don senior me reach sugar mummy levels. grin grin
how old are you again sef?43?
Enu e bi iwo idi mi!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
the highest she can do is to break bottle. grin
Watch out,she fit break am for your head o.grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Unitedabby(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
My last word to all the humble ladies in the house:may peace and love of God keep you and your hubbies together unending.enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: He should give his opinion without twisting my comment.
I wasn't twisting your comment... It was a candid ( but painful) reply. It was based on the fact that you said you wont beg no matter what.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MissEZ(f): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kinpo,Kintu,Kilimanjaro lode grin grin grin grin

Sweerie am assuming dis guy rolled on the floor to beg for ur hands in marriage rite? so kneeling down to beg him shouldn't b much of a task na.

[size=18pt]DISCLAIMER!!!![/size]

Dis is not Badosky scoring points, am jus bin REAL!!!

You are missing my point. I am saying that i do not expect anyone to kneel down for me for any reason. And the same way i do not have that expectation of anyone, no one should have that expectation of me. Will i kneel down to greet an elderly person as a sign of respect? Hell YES!!! Will i kneel down to beg anyone? NO? For the simple reason that if someone is going to accept your apology, i dont think that kneeling down should be a factor? what does it prove, that both your knees can touch the ground? Not all kneeling down is sincere and therefore in my books it doesnt count.

PS: i would hope that my hubby to be would be more creative about proposing. kneeling down is definitely something i do not want to see.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by kelz88(f): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:
I wasn't twisting your comment... It was a candid ( but painful) reply. It was based on the fact that you said you wont beg no matter what.
Haba!! She said then again never say never.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

1 2 1 2 testing server

Dude abeg y all dis na, i refuse to go dia o.Pls lets not reach dia sir,cus standing on an escalator fit b like plane for u if care is not taken.

Cocoalario will beg u no worry, shes an expert in begging sef.

How u wan ur begging, first class or second class? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.