|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,009,443 members, 4,261,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 10:31 PM
|7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by God2man(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2012|
1. If you are in the dark with great stress , it means difficult times ahead, ignorance, spiritual blindness, confusion, hidden agenda, unknown course of action.
2. When you are forcefully injected in your night dream by a strange person, it means an introduction of sickness into your body.
3. Your hair scrapped in the dream or you see strange personality barbing your hair, it is a fade of Glory and fortune, it is an attack against your destiny.
4. Playing with pepper, or to hawk pepper in the night dream is very bad, it means poverty, struggling without result, regrets.
5. When you see corpses, you should know that it is not a pleasant dream, it is an arrow of sudden death.
6. To dream of being hit by a bullet in your night dream is something that you should take seriously, it is an arrow of death, and it is a bad sign that affliction is near.
7. If you are pregnant and you see blood, it connotes miscarriage.
Dreams can also come as a result of too much activities during the day, but the truth is that we will add more value to our lives, if we can sit down and analyse all our dreams and pray to reverse or cancel evil dreams. We must not forget to go for higher counselling while dealing with satanic dreams.
There is more to interpretations of night dreams, all these interpretations depend largely on the circumstances surrounding what happened before, during and after a particular night dream.
It is a wide topic. We need to do more spiritual research on how to get more interpretations to our night dreams, it is important to pray an enquiry prayer, ask questions, then seek the face of God, tell God to speak to you in the language you will understand.
It is dangerous to ignore bad dreams, do something about those evil dreams now. You should also know that when you keep dreaming the same dream over and over again, i mean the dream keeps on repeating itself, it means you need to do something about it urgently, before it is too late.
God bless you. God2man.
|Re: 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by Joagbaje(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2012|
We should not be slaves to dreams. Some dreams are meaningless . If care is not taken people will walk in fear over nothing. There is no general interpretation for dreams.
|Re: 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by Tobiustobius: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2012|
My dreams, when I have them, are quite life-like, but I've never dreamt about any of the above. If you have dreamt about more than one of those, you might want to evaluate yourself.
|Re: 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by Ptolomeus(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2012|
Joagbaje:Exactly, that's the purpose of exposing God2man.
He, like most Christians seeks to create terror, fear ... Everything bad that happens is the fault of the devil! Even the dreams are of the devil! That is ridiculous.
That's not a coincidence. Worldwide Pentecostals seek to govern by fear. It's thought through on the psyche of people.
The result is the increase of the flock, and big economic gains for the pastor ...
This kind of sermons are not casuals.
|Re: 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by Ameh02(m): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2012|
There re 3 dimensions to dreams. 1 it culd b frm God, 2.it culd b due 2 fear,thoughts, imgination etc or 3.it culd b frm d devil. If u ve a repeated dream that dream is frm God, read d account of Joe n Pharaoh in Gen 41
|Re: 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With by Holyede: 7:16pm On Jan 24|
Ignorance surely is no bliss for the spiritually illiterate, moreso carnal and nominal /baby Christians . President John F. Kennedy dreamt of seeing a coffin in the White House and people wailing outside. He narrated the frightening dream to his wife the following morning but like the first two ignoramuses above conveniently forgot about it. TWO DAYS later, he was ASSASSINATED.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46