Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix (4182 Views)

FabricsNDmore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix by beatanoti: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
gemstones(beirut) for sale......... see pix

This gemstone is not a diamond but its in the family of diamond....... see pix of the stone below

call 08056141985 or pin 27fe5e0f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix by beatanoti: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2012
what a cool gemstones
Re: Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix by Michaelnsd: 8:31pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite, amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious should contact me on my e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix by Six11(m): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2017
We have in stock various assortment of gemstones/gems/fine gem/jewels/precious stones in different colors for sale. Both raw and faceted gems are available. Gemstone are minerals crystal which in cut or polished form is used to make Jewels and other adornments. We have Sapphire, Aquamarine, Ruby, Emerald, Morganite, Heliado, Bixbite, garnets, Malaya garnets, Mandarin Garnets, Tourmaline (Pink), Tourmaline Rub lite, Green Tourmaline, Olive Green Tourmaline, Amethyst, White Topaz, Blue Topaz, Golden Topaz, etc. We can also supply Copper, zinc ore and lead ore. We are located in Lagos and we will be quick to reach you on your orders and assistance.
Prices are competitive on any of the stones and you can order any size ranging from 1 gram. We sell only quality gemstones.
To purchase any of the gems, reach Mr Unegbu on 08053677052.

Re: Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix by sundayomega: 10:37am On May 17, 2017
A++ Natural Amethyst Quartz pink rose Crystal point specimen healing for sale. See the picture below, so also I have other gem stones too. Contact me if you are a buyer , for the pics and for price details if you are interested, thanks
E- mail - sundayomega@gmail.com or Watsapp only - 08038483148

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Bags And Shoes Training In Lagos @ N12,000 / Check Out The New Arrivals Of Affordable Clothing At Shopaholic Online Store / Beautiful Ankara Bags And Purse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.