Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! (3056 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by violent(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2012
LOL how does a human being wake up in the morning and say yes, today, I will walk into a store, get a haircut, and walk out b[i]i[/i]tch-slap-free without paying ? cheesy
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by lagcity(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2012
puccy ibo man grin. always starting shit they cant finish
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by ektbear: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2012
Why didn't he just pay for the haircut?

Even if he didn't want to pay, the approach he took was wrong.

Dealing with certain types of folk in a sense is like dealing with dogs...you cannot show weakness in any way shape or form. Still, I dunno how he was planning on leaving there w/o paying something.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by jmaine: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2012
That guy is not a Nigerian abeg . .but the guy mumu no be small .. .he is obviously a dude with exposure to lots of Osuofia,Late Sam Loco and Okey Bakassi comedy scenes . .
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by mojounited(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2012
Lolz. .hilarious!
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Yeske2(m): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity: puccy ibo man grin. always starting shit they cant finish
Clap for yourself because you just started one.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2012
Why the guy no want pay for his haircut, surely less than 12 dollars. The fool got what he deserved
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by violent(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
2buff: LOL how does a human being wake up in the morning and say yes, today, I will walk into a store, get a haircut, and walk out b[i]i[/i]tch-slap-free without paying ? cheesy

Trust me you can, grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bookface: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Naija, always representing. Wait a minute, is that 190 in the video? shocked
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Afam4eva(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Modafvckers dey this world oo. See the way that Nigeria Bittch azz nigger allowed himself to be humilated for not nothing. Was it actually expecting to leave that place b/chslap free? Damn.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by violent(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^

grin grin
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
I laughed so HARDDDDDD, I did not stop laughing.

Who ask for receipt when they go cut their hair? shocked shocked shocked Nigerian man looks scared because it would have been double whammy. Tryna get free haircut, and the barber sounds Caribbean, and them people don't play with their money... crazy people... Dude got lucky because he didn't get slapped cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the 5th time me watching this video and still laughing HARD, on the real though, no person will put their hands on me...The barber should've called the police and resolve the situation. The barber exposed himself to a lawsuit when he removed his wallet and put pushed him on the floor... grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
ROTFLMAO @ the camera man lol

Nigerian men are puzzies for real lmao tongue tongue Na wa o!! See how the dude come short like that, 5'4 in all of his glory.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by dasparrow: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah: That guy reminds me of my Ibo classmates from secondary school . . . Pu/s/s/y/ a-s-s niggers all of them.

I don't know what Nigerians are turning into. You are a black person and yet use the term 'Nigger' on your fellow blacks? amazing! Nigerians have indeed changed for the worse from what they used to be in the 80s and 90s. Oh well! keep keeping on with the hate. Thank God I am far away from it all.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
lol
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by antitpiah: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
I doubt a Yoruba man can be humiliated like that.

In Nigeria, every one beats Ibo people
Now, illiterate, uneducated Akatas are giving them the beating of their life . . . maybe it is time these cowards headed back to Isreal, their ancestral land.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Torch1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah: I doubt a Yoruba man can be humiliated like that.

Now, illiterate, uneducated Akatas are giving them the beating of their life . . . maybe it is time these cowards headed back to Isreal, their ancestral land.
Inferiority complex! Take it easy ok!
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by violent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
manny4life: I laughed so HARDDDDDD, I did not stop laughing.

Who ask for receipt when they go cut their hair? shocked shocked shocked Nigerian man looks scared because it would have been double whammy. Tryna get free haircut, and the barber sounds Caribbean, and them people don't play with their money... crazy people... Dude got lucky because he didn't get slapped cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the 5th time me watching this video and still laughing HARD, on the real though, no person will put their hands on me...The barber should've called the police and resolve the situation. The barber exposed himself to a lawsuit when he removed his wallet and put pushed him on the floor... grin grin grin

I swear, the video funny die.

"Oya give me re-sit" ***with strong face***

na by force to cut hair?
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Kazeem1987: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Probably an Igbo man since it was in America. Useless bunch are always getting beat up anyway. That stupid African American savage is not much better.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
why are you touching me now ? come on !! roflmao
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
violent:

I swear, the video funny die.

"Oya give me re-sit" ***with strong face***

na by force to cut hair?

ROTFL!!

Maybe the man was looking all wolfed up

LMAO @ him trying sneak out. People aint smiling in this economy mehn
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Yeske2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thunder fire haters, what makes him Igbo? Ndi ara.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by antitpiah: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yeske!:
Thunder fire haters, what makes him Igbo? Ndi ara.

His cowardice. Reminds us all of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Yeske2(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2012

Maybe you tell your Fulani OVERLORDS to retreat. Don't start what you can't finish abeg.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Yeske2(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah:

Ask an average Nigerian outside the SW who a coward is and you won't be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by antitpiah: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yeske!:
Ask an average Nigerian outside the SW who a coward is and you won't be disappointed.

Okay. I will ask the Akata man in that video . . . smiley
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by oduasolja: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2012
buha

why is this guy tripping, give him his money. u dont want to Bleep with akata and their money . nah die for u .

dude asking for receipt.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nebeuwa(m): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2012
Sorry but I have seen Nigerians of all stripes getting picked on in the U.S. Especially the FOBs. grin No offense.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by SamIkenna: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2012
lagcity: puccy ibo man grin. always starting shit they cant finish

antitpiah:

Kazeem1987: Probably an Igbo man since it was in America. Useless bunch are always getting beat up anyway. That stupid African American savage is not much better.

Sorry to burst your bubbles - that man is not Igbo in any way, shape or form. I guess saying hes Igbo kind of helps you guys sleep at night, but deep down you know where hes from 'cause you heard his accent. Any Igbo with a heavy accent such as his would not have missed adding "nna" in one or two places - and y'all know it.

For those who want to fully verify the set of people who're more inclined to run away from one-on-one combat or face-off, I advise you go to Lagos since its our own Nigerian New York (melting pot). Try messing with random people there (at least ten from every ethnic group in Nigeria) and at the end tell us what the result is.

Ignorance or hate - I havent quite figured out which is worse.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bashr8: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2012
that guy is obviously yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Plane Crash In Ikeja Lagos / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story / 10 Good Luck Charms Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.