Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (35546 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by africa9: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2012
negroids are craaaaazy
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by okunoba(m): 3:49am On Aug 17, 2012
They do date Nigerian guys in London. I dated one in the past. Love sees no culture.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by africa9: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2012
look at the vocab ethiopians use to describe negroids...baria means slave...used for negroids...us somalis use adoon, bantu, jareer....

negroids are ugly.....
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Chongaiman: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^
Why not make them beautiful since you seem to have the power.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by pendo89(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
They do.
A relative of mine married an ethiopian girl.
The son of our country's PM recently married an ethiopian girl.
The most choosy are the somalis
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by africa9: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
what do u mean choosy.

somalis rarely marry negroids.

we are muslims.

ethiolians are whoooores, short midget whooores with HIV
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by ovo4u(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2012
@ Topic

I don flog one big yansch Somali Gurl for Germany here. And one was checking me out before I left my area wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin so why e hard 4 America na? But the bad part of this gurl was her lie, she told me she was a virgin although I don't even like virgin but after flogging kpekus, I was like: Gurl did you said you were virgin? and do I just disvirgin you now because I don't think you were? shocked shocked shocked shocked This gurl got mad and delected my number, after some weeks, I told her, I was just teasing her that she is truly a virgin, so that I can get the kpekus again, I was allowed to get the kpekus 2 times more. tongue tongue..hahahhaha What a bit.ch undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by africa9: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2012
ovo4u: @ Topic

I don flog one big yansch Somali Gurl for Germany here. And one was checking me out before I left my area wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin so why e hard 4 America na? But the bad part of this gurl was her lie, she told me she was a virgin although I don't even like virgin but after flogging kpekus, I was like: Gurl did you said you were virgin? and do I just disvirgin you now because I don't think you were? shocked shocked shocked shocked This gurl got mad and delected my number, after some weeks, I told her, I was just teasing her that she is truly a virgin, so that I can get the kpekus again, I was allowed to get the kpekus 2 times more. tongue tongue..hahahhaha What a bit.ch undecided undecided undecided

and then u woke up. and realized ur a monkey. and that fantasy is t coming true anytime soon.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
ovo4u: @ Topic

Lmao.

Fo0l. grin
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by ovo4u(m): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2012
africa9:

and then u woke up. and realized ur a monkey. and that fantasy is t coming true anytime soon.

My friend, have you ever been slapped through the internet before? why angry I was just keeping it real.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by ovo4u(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lmao.

Fo0l. grin

Why na? I was keeping it real.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by africa9: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2012
lmao....why would any somali girl....think of a niggggggger like you as a potential mate .....dont make me throw up cool
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by loveafrica: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
white girls > somali
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by pendo89(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hi Warya123.You v started again?
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by somalia1: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2012
loveafrica: white girls > somali

because no somali women would loook at you. To her you look excactly like the bantus who were slaves in her country for the past 400 years.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by tyson55(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^ What are you chatting about? I hit Somali girls everyday, they dying to get a piece of me coz of my swagg.

If you doubt me i'll post their pics for you to see...
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by tyson55(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
@OP, u 're right. Ethiopian girls will only date or Marry other Africans unless u 're f-ucking loaded. They mostly date within themselves, and are very protective of their own. I have lived among them for long time to know this.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by ektbear: 1:43am On Nov 04, 2012
So, I guess there is some truth to this statement. Especially if they are insular and only hang out in their own community.

Funny things is that for two consecutive weekends I've hung out with Ethiopians. 3 of them are very chill and like West Africans. But 3 of the 4 I met yesterday didn't seem that interested.

So, your mileage may vary.

Anyway, whatever...if a hot Ethiopian woman prefers an ugly east african to me, fvck her grin
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Andex12(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2012
This is just a matter of culture and social influence. Women and men are expected to marry Ethiopians. In addition, Ethiopian culture is far more different from West African or Nigerian culture. So it might be hard for West African to match in personality with Ethiopian women. In my view, look doesn't matter, body shape does but not always. However, in case anyone needs advice on this, PM me.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by somalia9: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
the obsession continues......unabated.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by EthiopianOrthod: 2:57am On Dec 20, 2013
I typed in "Do Ethiopian women date Americans?" And this thread popped up. I am a white guy, and am very captivated by the Ethiopian culture. I really believe in the teachings of the Ethiopian Orthodox Christian church. I believe that their isolation in an important historical time where the Catholic church decided to hide a lot of true writings and teachings from the rest of the Christians, extremely important to my faith. Also, I am in awe of the women's beauty of the Ethiopian Nation. Now that I got that out of the way, I figured I would add in my two cents. I do believe that black American men are demonized by society. From what Ethiopians see on American television, you guys are kind of SOL compared to white Americans. I have done a lot of traveling, and would say that you really have to connect with their culture to capture their attention. You have to put them in their comfort zone. Now I do know that not all Ethiopian women are Christian, but the ones I want to meet are, and I believe that their faith and YOUR faith should play a big role in who you are trying to date. Rustafaris should stick with Rustafaris, Christians with Christians, Moslems with Moslems, etc... When I was in middle school and high school, we had a girl known as Betty in our class. She came to the US with her sister and younger brother. Her sister was attending a university, and took care of her siblings. Betty was a special girl, and looked like no other type of girl I had ever seen. She was super thin and had huge breasts! A beautiful smile and piercing, sparkling, caramel colored eyes. Anyways guys, good luck on finding that special better half. They aren't looking for a hump buddy btw, they are looking for love.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by selam1: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2014
why not? Ethiopian women are like any other African women. The problem is African men are not trust worthy. I am talking about west African men....They are cheaters!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by tpia1: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2014
some are, true.
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Ashken: 4:17am On Aug 24, 2014
I am kenyan and down here somali women, even married ones, give it to bantus and nilotes all the time. And so are ethiopian women.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Rivertemz: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
So much lies OP kiss

Look at all these pictures though ?

All these nigerian male + ethiopian female couples

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Rivertemz: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
more

Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by tit(f): 4:37am On Jan 20, 2015
ovo4u:
@ Topic

mumu
Re: Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans by Frivoloustheorem: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Hakim27:

Because they are bantu
lol west african arent bantus,here is a map of bantu speaker territory

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.