Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Will U Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do? (1238 Views)

What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? / What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do? by eyezgal(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2012
After an hectic day in d office, an heavy traffic on your way home couple wif hunger! You got home and met dis lovely kids and their panting job! Sweet mothers and adorable fathers! Wat will you do? Lobastart! *winks*

Re: What Will U Do? by olaak1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'll beat them silly simple!!!
Re: What Will U Do? by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
I would know first hand that I and my husband are horrible parents.QED.

why were the kids alone in the house with no adult around?
what if they drank the paint?Beating them would be the last thing on my mind
Re: What Will U Do? by MissIfe(f): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
ifyalways: I would know first hand that I and my husband are horrible parents.QED.

why were the kids alone in the house with no adult around?
what if they drank the paint?Beating them would be the last thing on my mind

It actually looks like the little one drank some, doesn't it look like paint on his lips?

I would certainly not let such young kids alone with paint, but if it was to happen for one reason or another, I'll clean and wash as it has to be done. I think the mistake is more on the parents side than the kids. Paint (as well as any other chemical/dangerous stuff) should not be stored in any place accessible to children.
Re: What Will U Do? by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
OMG!!!!!!i would just leave them first, go upstairs and take a nap, will deal with the situation after i am well- rested.
Re: What Will U Do? by ronkebp(f): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Miss_Ife:

It actually looks like the little one drank some, doesn't it look like paint on his lips?

I would certainly not let such young kids alone with paint, but if it was to happen for one reason or another, I'll clean and wash as it has to be done. I think the mistake is more on the parents side than the kids. Paint (as well as any other chemical/dangerous stuff) should not be stored in any place accessible to children.

I actually did not think about the health part, i hope they did not taste the paint?, (on a second thought) i would be rushing both of them to the hospital first, incase of poison,( if the kids are well and ok) come back home, take a nap and deal with the remaining situation after am well- rested.
Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
My eyes would twitch for a little while.
If to say none of them ate the paint, then I will walk away, come back with cleaning equipment.
They will be the ones to do the cleaning, especially that big one.

@ronke, you don't want to go and sleep while the paint dries, especially not on that TV. You can atleast cover the floor with a rug.
Re: What Will U Do? by ronkebp(f): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
2buff: My eyes would twitch for a little while.
If to say none of them ate the paint, then I will walk away, come back with cleaning equipment.
They will be the ones to do the cleaning, especially that big one.

@ronke, you don't want to go and sleep while the paint dries, especially not on that TV. You can atleast cover the floor with a rug.

Oh really!!!! that is going to be my husband's job for that day.
Re: What Will U Do? by MissIfe(f): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Gosh, I wouldn't trust my husband with that kind of cleaning.I'm sure he'd just go and buy a new TV.. a BIGGER one grin grin
Re: What Will U Do? by babyme1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'm sure y'all will spank them before any cleaning. Why are y'all behaving as if a little spanking kills? Oh well undecided
Re: What Will U Do? by ronkebp(f): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
baby.me:
I'm sure y'all will spank them before any cleaning. Why are y'all behaving as if a little spanking kills? Oh well undecided

My dear, if it was like a 10 year old and 12 year old kid, we will all wear the same trouser that day. But please help me look at those munchkins, which part will i spank i will just give them time outs.....and rest, i no fit shout. Infact these days, nothing bugs me oooo, that is the 2012 Ronkebp.smiley smiley smiley See them, posing for picture!! they are so cute!!!
Re: What Will U Do? by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
Miss_Ife: Gosh, I wouldn't trust my husband with that kind of cleaning.I'm sure he'd just go and buy a new TV.. a BIGGER one grin grin

if buying a bigger T.V will help in the cleaning, my legs are already crossed on the sofa,smiley smiley smiley.
Re: What Will U Do? by MissIfe(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
ronkebp:

if buying a bigger T.V will help in the cleaning, my legs are already crossed on the sofa,smiley smiley smiley.

I like your practical view wink
Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
spanking diz kids is totally out of d question. first thing is to chek dat they are ok, clean dem up, den get some people to clean up d mess, while i take a nap. finally, I'll make sure i testify abt d incidence in church on sunday! smiley
Re: What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2012
whoever was in charge of these kids would get the biggest tongue-lashing of their life, and i will make sure that this irresponsible person does the cleaning!!!!
Re: What Will U Do? by agiboma(f): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2012
after i pick my jaw off the ground i would put both of them in the bath tub asap, the living room,t.v etc would have to wait

(1) (Reply)

Marriage In Black And Blue / For Y'all That Are Too Quick To Judge Someone.. / List Of Some Tested And Satisfied Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.