Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians (7954 Views)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2012
Just reading the story.Although i saw no biggie about this as it centered on nigerians seeking assylum in south africa.
Enjoy!

South Africa is set to deport 56 Nigerians, The Nation learnt yesterday.

The Federal Government has been notified of the planned deportation, which is coming barely two weeks after a row between the two countries.

The deportees, who have overstayed their visas, applied for asylum because of alleged political “crisis” in Nigeria. They appeared before an Asylum Panel in South Africa and their applications were rejected, it was learnt.

The South African Government checked and discovered that Nigeria is not experiencing any political problem to have warranted asylum for any of its citizens.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/40382-south-africa-to-deport-56-nigerians.html

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nigerd(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
Send them packing....
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by 3RNEST(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
Make dem come house we dey wait, BTW na wetin carry dem go there..
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by 27naira(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
Lmao!

They should have used "bokoharam crisis" cheesy A pakistani cab driver asked me : "my friend, were do you come from"? I answered "Nigeria" then he said "Nigeria? too much trouble my friend. Nigeria and Pakistan, same same!" i just cant stop laughing. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by babaowo: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
Imagine that? Assylum in southy!!! Ete boyz!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Callotti: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are we supposed to start a petition on NL?
You can guess where they came from in Nigeria.
Those people who never stay in their own home states, but seek greener pastures even in Congo.

Mu he he he he he he he

A Giant of Africa, whose citizens seek assylum in other African countries. What a shame!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Okontami: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Kick their asses out of South Africa immediately
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by KayDee4: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
Is this ping-pong match btwn Naija and SA still going on ? shocked shocked
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nigeria should also send south africans seeking asylum in Nigeria back to south africa.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by kizito96(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
Its gradually taking another dimention
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by buzor(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
SA should send d lazy fools back Here to naija...
assylum seeking my a. s. s.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria should also send south africans seeking asylum in Nigeria back to south africa.
_
They can't, 'cause there's nobody on this green earth (nobody sane, at least) that's gonna seek asylum in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by kenmusa: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
They should come back home so that we can build this country together.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by 3RNEST(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
If i may ask "Do we have South Africans living in Nigeria" even if we hv they're nt much as compare to Nigerians out there!
SimonAndal:
_
They can't, 'cause there's nobody on this green earth (nobody sane, at least) that's gonna seek asylum in Nigeria.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Kachi01: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
Who told S/A that there is no crisis in naija? When BH is killing ppl on per second billing and isuing threat after threat, make they leave them jare, some northerners are even seeking asylum in Niger, Togo and Cameroun.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by jidewin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
My countrymen,*LAUGHING SERIOUSLY*beg make we stop.u guys are killing me with ya comments here.No sane person go wan come naijja seek assylum...EISHHHH..I hope jona is reading this...*i dey laff tear dey commot my eyes*.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Yeske2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
We need to start checking southy's passports in Naija too especially those not following our expatriate's quota rule.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by ZambeziDan(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
I was in America (Florida) ten months ago (last), and I met someone who said they'd seen a movie about nigerian cannibals eating local people in SA - 'District 9' - it also happens to be full of aliens from outer space who arrived in flying saucers. You's think it was a serious documentary or something, from what this Florida dumb white cracker was saying. Bloody stupid American trailer trash.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Dipwater(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
Na laziness to fight 4 our right dey make people wan travel out. if u no like naija carri guns make we go blow up brains. we shuld learn how to change thngs not to run away 4rm challenges my advice to countries of the world pls keep deporting illegal naija immigrants in ur country. Let dem come back and face the music if we all run away who go stand fight 4 freedom. naija is not the only poor country in the world wetin sef. our own done too much funny enuff if u shine ur eyes well and comot shame u go make am 4 naija. Its high time we shun this get rich quick syndrome
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by ifihearam: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
I was in America (Florida) ten months ago (last), and I met someone who said they'd seen a movie about nigerian cannibals eating local people in SA - 'District 9' - it also happens to be full of aliens from outer space who arrived in flying saucers. You's think it was a serious documentary or something, from what this Florida dumb white cracker was saying. Bloody silly American trailer trash.

Wetin dis mumu dey talk
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by BUSHMAN1: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin
ifihearam: I was in America (Florida) ten months ago (last), and I met someone who said they'd seen a movie about nigerian cannibals eating local people in SA - 'District 9' - it also happens to be full of aliens from outer space who arrived in flying saucers. You's think it was a serious documentary or something, from what this Florida dumb white cracker was saying. Bloody silly American trailer trash.

Wetin dis mumu dey talk
na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!! grin
ifihearam: I was in America (Florida) ten months ago (last), and I met someone who said they'd seen a movie about nigerian cannibals eating local people in SA - 'District 9' - it also happens to be full of aliens from outer space who arrived in flying saucers. You's think it was a serious documentary or something, from what this Florida dumb white cracker was saying. Bloody silly American trailer trash.

Wetin dis mumu dey talk
na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by BUSHMAN1: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2012

Wetin dis mumu dey talk
na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!! grin

Wetin dis mumu dey talk
na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by WinkWrld: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
BUSH MAN: na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!! grin na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!!

The guy na real Miumiu.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by collinsfbi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You make me laugh

Gbamm over and out
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by theking5: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
They shld deport them back to naija bcs many of them dont have any job doing their, only causing bad name 4 nigeria, main thing is many of dis pple dt goes to seek for asylum are illitrates, i have 2 cousines who have been their for yrs doing nothing, they have never sent anything home, and abt six hundred thousand was spent 4 them to go there, there mothers are even crying to see them, bt they dont even have money 4 air ticket to come back, and i warned them when they were going to use d money and invest here bt they refused, saying they want to travel abroad.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by BUSHMAN1: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
theking5: They shld deport them back to naija bcs many of them dont have any job doing their, only causing bad name 4 nigeria, main thing is many of dis pple dt goes to seek for asylum are illitrates, i have 2 cousines who have been their for yrs doing nothing, they have never sent anything home, and abt six hundred thousand was spent 4 them to go there, there mothers are even crying to see them, bt they dont even have money 4 air ticket to come back, and i warned them when they were going to use d money and invest here bt they refused, saying they want to travel abroad.
yes you are right, there is nothing to do there apart from "dealing" i live there for 3 years in hillbrow johanesburg naija boys are all over the streets doing nothing some of them are even smoking drugs and informants to police against there own fellow naija boys,anyway now i live in europe,so if you are planing on travelling dont go to S/A. go to europe or america
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
BUSH MAN: grin ;Dna wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!! grin na wao!! me too no understand wetin de mumu dey talk oo!!
The mumu one make we know say in go Yankee
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
SimonAndal:
_

You're a dumb ignorant fool with no brains. The north is literally crawling with millions of illegal immigrants, including beggars from Chad, Niger, Mali and co, most without any papers at all, and when caught, normally seek asylum. This is what sitting in some corner in Lagos knowing NOTHING about the country does to you. Assswipe!
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by olaayodele(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
Illegal immigrants should be deported:Nigerians in diaspora should stop spoiling our image.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by Akaraiwe(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ Bushman,o boy u sabi as e dey go. For Hilbrow na......informants 'ndu mburu' full everywhere from underground to timesquare plus greenhouse....although Obodo na machine but if u don't have a tight package,its better to look elsewhere. Hustling in SA especially in those hillbrow ,Berea and Yeoville axis brings out the beast/best in you.
Re: South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
Illegal immigrants should be deported:Nigerians in diaspora should stop spoiling our image.

So thos Nigerians in Nigeria dont spoil our Immage you meant?? angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) / 31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.