Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, (25339 Views)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by VALIDATOR: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2012
joe4christ:

For what naw?
Haba, sey brush too cost for market wey u go dey share brush with your partner?
My guy u fit wound o, that your bond too strong, just take am easy, it's realy disgusting i must confess.

@Joe,it is not about the price of toothbrush.We used to have our individual tooth brushes. We didn't plan it but over the years after marriage it turned out that either one of us brushed with either of the brushes.So,in that situation there was no point continuing to buy more than one toothbrush.I would never have married her if I couldn't kiss her "dirty" mouth or share her toothbrush.I didn't actually know it's a problem for some people until I read it here on Nairaland.No wonder there is so much unhappiness in some homes.They just make issues out of nothing.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Leyelyzo: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2012
Hardunnii: No cos am not married

Adunni mi owon, come marry me now
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by andalusia: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2012
All of you saying u can do this,,uuurrggghhhh! how gross!. u better stop that dirty habit of kissing in the morning before brushing with all the smelling breath and teeth not to think of all the stagnant saliva in the mouth throughout the night. yeeaa, am trying to make u see the ugly side of it. we dont have to copy oyinbo in everything do we? is that the only civilization? lemme tell u they are not as very neat as u think. and well they are taught to brush in the night,how many of u do? and the food u eat,heavy odour foods. Bad Breath is a turn off anyday and if u really loorrvee ur man/woman ,u need toi be conscious of ur breath at every point in time. Its called simple hygiene!

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
winkit will be toxic
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by stepo707: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
Early morning kissing is awesome. wink
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
joe4christ: It shows you guys dont know much about kissing jare.
Dont you know we have two types of kissess?
1) Lips to lips only

2) Tongue to tongue,
It would'nt be proper doing the tongue thing before brushing, it should rather be a lips kissing.
Tongue to tongue kissing should only be reserved for romance which should come first before sex.
Gerrit?

i am safe to say that you are the one who dont know much about kissing. if the only time you French kiss (tongue kiss) your girl is before s[b]e[/b]x, then i do feel a little sorry for prude guys like you.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by megawax8: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hardunnii: No cos am not married
so kissin is jst for married people ur so 2000-n-late........
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by rezzy: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
My husband would want to kiss me in the morning even without brushing because i dnt av bad breath in the morning and my teeth are white anytime anyday. My siblings always tell me, whao, you are so lucky even in d morning your mouth smell fresh.
But if my husband has bad breath in d morning, no no nop. Wont kiss him
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by watchme(f): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
The same doctors will tell u that excessive use of tooth brush can damage the teeth or cause cancer.
As for me, I drink water more than 3x in the night before day break, thereby making my mouth to be refreshed as for my spouse, I don't mind kissing his mouth filled with faeces.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
can one have..... sex..... withou kissing? I doubt it and the best time to have have...... sex........ is very early in the morning.so read within the lines
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
Kissing before brushing? I never tot i'd do it. But d first time i did, my guy didn't av a prob wiv it. I felt really reluctant, but he urged me to. So i thought what d hell?? I did it, and it felt great! If at all there were any funny smell or taste, after very few seconds, it was all gone, and d rest was sweet and fun. grin

its not a dirty stuff, trust me!
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by smalmata(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2012
grin its funny wat u do wen u are both of u Love each oda Passionately. I 4 one Love Kissing,I now had a wonderful lady(Susan) dt equally njoys Kissing also. Woww!! U cld imagine d fun in it,I kiss her at evry little opportunity & she responds jus same same. Wen I wake up b4 she,I kiss her till she responds & dat prompts her 2 wake also. So there is notin bad wit kissin B4 u brush,aftral it wsnt lyk 4 3 days witout brushin,its jus d previous nyt. If u guys are so deep in2 each oda,u'l c no flaw,no mistakes;but Correction. LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL NL'S.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by debit: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2012
@ Lexus,GBAM!
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by debit: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2012
For me,mouth kpa is a serious turn off..............
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by djeezy(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2012
Chimezie198: Is it adviseable? Why?
It's not hygenic and it's also absurd.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2012
may u shd ask the one's that sucks....pussy..the one they wd prefer...
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Chimezie198(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
djeezy: It's not hygenic and it's also absurd.
Ok.
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by bonetalk(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
watchme: The same doctors will tell u that excessive use of tooth brush can damage the teeth or cause cancer.
As for me, I drink water more than 3x in the night before day break, thereby making my mouth to be refreshed as for my spouse, I don't mind kissing his mouth filled with faeces.
i don dey vomit
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Chimezie198(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by lucassanchez: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
OK basically .............I don't know how many ppl who are like me but............what I feel is that I like natural beauty, I really would like to kiss a woman who has attempting lips and certainly would prefer if she still haven't brush in the morning............it would be a very raw kiss and yes of course it would be a French kiss
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just kip mints at your bedside grin

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by karkel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=Killz3 post=10430740]
Especially if she ate stockfish a.k.a okporoko the previous night. . . grin grin grin[/quote ogiri
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Davidakaolori(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Only those with mouth odour will comment rubbish..
I no dey take morning kiss dey play
Re: Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, by Davidakaolori(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2017
stepo707:
Early morning kissing is awesome. wink

You can say that a thousand times.

GEJ is better than PMB if you doubt ask OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.