Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) (6467 Views)

Combating Halitosis / Medication For Vaginal Itching? / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Pls does anyone know any medication for halitosis(bad breath) available in Nigeria. I need the name of a medication kit for it and possible place of getting it in Nigeria
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by highland(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Green world Care package for bad breath and mouth odor available. Check my profile for weblink to the information our site .it works great.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 5:54am On May 04, 2012
I have a solution that will cost you next to nothing. The beauty of it is that you You will no longer have to live on products the rest of your life.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 9:38am On May 06, 2012
Whats ur solution like? Explain further
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 5:49pm On May 06, 2012
My solution is not an over- the-counter solution where one had to spend almost his life savings on products, which does little or nothing to solve the problem. This is what no doctor or dentist would tell you because it's your pocket that keep them in business.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2012
So how do I get ur product and how much is involved? Pls I'm still an applicant.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 5:53pm On May 08, 2012
It's nt a product, it's what you can source from the market and prepare for yourself. Its very cheap and affordable.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by pohpe: 6:16am On May 09, 2012
iykefresh,can you kindly send your solution to icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 8:57pm On May 09, 2012
Am writing an Ebook on that. It will be available when I publish my Blog.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 11:40pm On May 09, 2012
So u want ppl to live wit their problem and wait 4 u to creat a blog? It's not fair.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 1:18am On May 10, 2012
Marvis4real: So u want ppl to live wit their problem and wait 4 u to creat a blog? It's not tfair.
Marvi4real, please don't get me wrong. When it comes to Halitosis, some cases can be more complex than what most of the dentists and doctors can comprehend. Real solutiont was only discovered about ten years ago. Therefore, most of them were trained when the solution was not in sight. The minority that have gotten the knowledge will never ever tell you because that will greatly reduce their client base and you know what that means - their income flow will greatly reduce especially the dentists.
Finally, to calm your frustration, it's because of the hydra-headed nature of some cases of halitosis that has informed my idea of creating a comprehensive package that will take care of various types of halitosis ranging from acute to chronic(mild to worse). So I don't want anybody to be left out. Don't worry I will do that very soon.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 7:01pm On May 20, 2012
Based on personal experience, bad breath is one of the worst health conditions one can find his/herself. To me, it's worst than HIV. The stigma, the embarrassment, the costs - friendship, job and other opportunities and even marriage are better imagined than experienced. There are even cases of suicides due to halitosis.I know what it feesl like to have mouth odour because I was once a victim. It almost destroyed my life,people were avoiding me like plaque . It got to a point I had to tell lies and give all kinds of excuses just to avoid public functions and social gatherings.My self-esteem was shattered.
I know that someone reading this post might be going through similar experience in his/her life. My message to you is there is solution to the problem. Am not talking about expensive oral products which at the end even make the problem worse with attendant side effects. The solution am going to reveal to you costs almost nothing compared to buying oral products. It is very very effective with zero side effect.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2012
In as much as I knw halitosis affects 1s life negatively, exerggerating d whole issue because u want to give a solution doesnt make any sense. U hv made so much noise about this ur solution bt hv failed to show anytin 4 it. So, lets hear something MR!
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by iykefresh: 11:53pm On May 20, 2012
Marvis4real: In as much as I knw halitosis affects 1s life negatively, exerggerating d whole issue because u want to give a solution doesnt make any sense. U hv made so much noise about this ur solution bt hv failed to show anytin 4 it. So, lets hear something MR!
please my lovely sister, what do u stand to gain by attacking people unnecessary in this forum, pls use ur time well, luk inward and see where u can be of help 2 some ppl in dis forum. Thats what makes a reasonable pson. Attacking ppl unnecessarily portrays the nature of the wild beast which I wouldn't want to believe you posses
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Marvis4real(f): 7:23am On May 21, 2012
Sorry if u see my comment as an attack to ur person. D point is that i opened this thread because I want to help ppl deal with their problems and not what u think right nw. If u hv d solution lets hv it, if u want i can partner wit u to make it reach ppl that need it.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by tayo4R: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
iykefresh: I have a solution that will cost you next to nothing. The beauty of it is that you You will no longer have to live on products the rest of your life.

I was searching the internet for any available solution for the bad breath I've been experiencing for years when I came accros this thread. Im so glad its a Nigerian. Please I will like to your formula for curing bad breath and like to know the cost. My life is to say in dilemma I can't even go out. Please help. You can contact me on tayooyelade2013@gmail.com.

I experience a terrible fowl smell when I swallow spit.

Kindly send me a mail and provide your phone-number so I could call you. I looking forward to your reply in earnest. Thank you.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by graciousamy: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Just mix ur paste with the kitchen salt and wash ur mouth, tongue and upper roof of ur mouth properly, try it today, I tell u, you'll thank me for it.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by tayo4R: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
gracious amy: Just mix ur paste with the kitchen salt and wash ur mouth, tongue and upper roof of ur mouth properly, try it today, I tell u, you'll thank me for it. amakagracious@gmail.com

Alright, thank you for your concern. I'll try it out.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Gbamar(f): 4:51am On Apr 19, 2013
tayo4R:

Alright, thank you for your concern. I'll try it out.
HOW FAR ANY IMPROVEMENT.
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by kechai(f): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Marvis don't spend your money for no just cause. I have has this problem in the past and am very ok now. I also searched the net and try different things. The reason why you are having this halitosis is because you don't drink enough water and maybe u also get constipated. Make sure u drink not less than 8 glasses of water a day. More will be better. Also try and eat more fruit to open ur bowel so u can go to toilet everyday. As for ur mouth, use hard brush like smokers toothbrush and always brush every part of ur mouth. Do this for 1 week and see d result. Goodluck
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by luthorcorp: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015

Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by DeSouza5: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Did Iyke's Solution ever come out?
Re: Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) by Home94: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
iykefresh:
Based on personal experience, bad breath is one of the worst health conditions one can find his/herself. To me, it's worst than HIV. The stigma, the embarrassment, the costs - friendship, job and other opportunities and even marriage are better imagined than experienced. There are even cases of suicides due to halitosis.I know what it feesl like to have mouth odour because I was once a victim. It almost destroyed my life,people were avoiding me like plaque . It got to a point I had to tell lies and give all kinds of excuses just to avoid public functions and social gatherings.My self-esteem was shattered.
I know that someone reading this post might be going through similar experience in his/her life. My message to you is there is solution to the problem. Am not talking about expensive oral products which at the end even make the problem worse with attendant side effects. The solution am going to reveal to you costs almost nothing compared to buying oral products. It is very very effective with zero side effect.
Please can you relate and tell us the solution
You might not know who might benefit in your wholesome information regards to the solution you talked about
I keenly wait for your vivid explanation if how you get rid of your halitosis
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? / My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) / Bad Toilet Habits Such As This Could Be Dangerous (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.