Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Men With Long Nails -yuck! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Long Nails -yuck! (7831 Views)

Yuck! What Kind Of Shape are These? Lol / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Men With Skinny Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Long Nails -yuck! by kelz88(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
Why would any guy in his right mind want to keep his nails, let alone this long? And why would a girl in her right mind be ok with her man's nails like this?! (Pic taken from a member's profile) I've only ever seen this nastiness in Nigeria. Chicks/guys, do you dig this? angry

Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by cantell(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Why would any guy in his right mind want to keep his nails, let alone this long? And why would a girl in her right mind be ok with her man's nails like this?! (Pic taken from a member's profile) I've only ever seen this nastiness in Nigeria. Chicks/guys, do you dig this? angry
One man's food. . .you know the rest.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by kelz88(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
How can it even be to anyone's taste? Eurrghh! This is just a no no. And then on one hand all the nails are short and then the other long. Not a good look. It's as bad as back in the day when some women only painted their left hand and not the right, for when they eat eba. Pointless.

1 Like

Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by tellwisdom: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Does it pain you when he fingers ur punny?? # Ok i dig sad sad
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Chimezie198(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Why would any guy in his right mind want to keep his nails, let alone this long? And why would a girl in her right mind be ok with her man's nails like this?! (Pic taken from a member's profile) I've only ever seen this nastiness in Nigeria. Chicks/guys, do you dig this? angry
You gat problem wiv that? Huh? sad
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by kelz88(f): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
It's obvious enough. ^
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Whose hands are those? Long nails = poor hygiene = Incr. susceptibility to pathogens

1 Like

Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by tellwisdom: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
keleshi88, ok i will cut my nails when next we meet wink wink. But promise me u will touch me down below wink wink
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Chimezie198(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
I gat nice long nails, i use dem to devour obstacles like: pants & bra(s) that will prevent me from reaching paradise
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
That's definitely not sexy,sometimes i wonder why some men keep nails,you even see some with well cut nails but they leave the index or one of their fingers long,someone told me its for better finger*** of the abuna.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by slimyem: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
i dont see its use but its not so yuck for me as long as its neat!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: i dont see its use but its not so yuck for me as long as its neat!

Na boss!! i would hate scars all over me after some hardcore section.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by slimyem: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na boss!! i would hate scars all over me after some hardcore section.

no scars,except you plan on doing hyenas!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: no scars,except you plan on doing hyenas!

wot u on? sesiminia or u don dey sniff sugar ni?

how hyena take enter talk, are u trying to tell me something? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by slimyem: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

wot u on? sesiminia or u don dey sniff sugar ni?

how hyena take enter talk, are u trying to tell me something? undecided undecided undecided undecided
just trying to give succour to your soul...
Never mind sha!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by 3RNEST(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
> Damn!! i hate long nails! Imagine u want to finger u definately cuz harm..babe respond "sh't it hurt baby u almost bleed me with ur sharp fingers"løl.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2012
slimyem: i dont see its use but its not so yuck for me as long as its neat!
na only slimyem dey talk true for nairaland. She says what she thinks and what she actually feel inside regardless of the opinion of other chicks who like to play d high/big girl card

1 Like

Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by dabrake(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88: How can it even be to anyone's taste? Eurrghh! This is just a no no. And then on one hand all the nails are short and then the other long. Not a good look. It's as bad as back in the day when some women only painted their left hand and not the right, for when they eat eba. Pointless.
is your own trimmed? Lock your fingers up!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by InkedNerd(f): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2012

Ewwww!!! Gross! I'm sorry but I would never let those razor blades come near me. That's just nasty! Can you imagine a dude wanting to finger a girl with those claws?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:
na only slimyem dey talk true for nairaland. She says what she thinks and what she actually feel inside regardless of the opinion of other chicks who like to play d high/big girl card
It seems u b Jelili jus land abi? Na dat pako gal dey form big gal pass if anything.

U berra get a tour of NL first b4 bin a bebeto aburo sherinberto.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It seems u b Jelili jus land abi? Na dat pako gal dey form big gal pass if anything.

U berra get a tour of NL first b4 bin a bebeto aburo sherinberto.

2009 no be jely just come na. Haba na. Seriously i wasn't trying to take a sweep at you. I no be bebeto o. You fit call me Jay jay okocha sha tori mo le dribble gan. If slimyem kan be pako nko?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

2009 no be jely just come na. Haba na. Seriously i wasn't trying to take a sweep at you. I no be bebeto o. You fit call me Jay jay okocha sha tori mo le dribble gan. If slimyem kan be pako nko?
Am pako myself,so all join same noni.

But! I just dey let u no pe, Bebi yen ma demo.
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am pako myself,so all join same noni.

But! I just dey let u no pe, Bebi yen ma demo.

Bebi wo lo ma'n demo?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

Bebi wo lo ma'n demo?
Boneypako akA Lepayemz grin
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Boneypako akA Lepayemz grin

le pah to bad ma ni. To ba gbo pe Vesper ni o'n je. Wahala ma so o. Awon lepa m'an ginger da a'da. Emi kedere, singer ni mi. M'an singer e dada ti ti o ma fi ginger mi. O ja si code na?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

le pah to bad ma ni. To ba gbo pe Vesper ni o'n je. Wahala ma so o. Awon lepa m'an ginger da a'da. Emi kedere, singer ni mi. M'an singer e dada ti ti o ma fi ginger mi. O ja si code na?

LMAO!!!!!!

Bros mi, o se se jen wo coding.

Ma worri dakelolu ejire ni logo mi, mi o wo be, ma kazie lo.

Lwkmd!!!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by slimyem: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz,you are so making me lol here.
Thanks for the thumbs up! smiley smiley
and dont mind id,she's hurting cuz she can't wrap her hands aroud what makes me.she'll grow old trying! cheesy cheesy
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LMAO!!!!!!

Bros mi, o se se jen wo coding.

Ma worri dakelolu ejire ni logo mi, mi o wo be, ma kazie lo.

Lwkmd!!!

LOFL. wasere jare, so kin ma cable lo abi?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2012
slimyem: bennyraz,you are so making me lol here.
and dont mind id,she's hurting cuz she can't wrap her hands aroud what makes me.she'll grow old trying! cheesy cheesy

Naaah. she likes u o. Have u bin reading our conversation?
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

LOFL. wasere jare, so kin ma cable lo abi?

Ema blue-ray lo infact, abi shey 3d le fe gba yo ni?

Na u na, ejewo fun won jare!

Mr Animanshawun Aka love dokita. grin grin grin
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by slimyem: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz:

Naaah. she likes u o. Have u bin reading our conversation?
i know she likes me.
She just enjoys playing it the reverse way and i do too.
Yeah,i read it all.funny!
Re: Men With Long Nails -yuck! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2012
slimyem: bennyraz,you are so making me lol here.

Ode!!!

Se dada lo ji?

Anyways I no na marathon den use put u to bed ,no wonder u and boiling ring share d same weight. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.