Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? (2111 Views)

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It / How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by MrGlobe(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2012
Your answer.... Thanks
Re: Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by gabuzee(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2012
Take your adsense check to any GTBank, they will guide you through.
Re: Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by Onique(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please how do you earn from Adsense?
Re: Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by acaforreal(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dear Globe,

Take your check to your bank, fill in the teller and pay it in your euro domiciliary account. It will take 21 days to clear and thereafter you can withdraw your money
Re: Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by ogbongzky(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2012
Yes, very easy bro. I cash mine every month at GTBank. Once you receive your check, head over to the nearest GTbank and tell them you want to open a Dollar Dorm account, so you can cash your Google Adsense check.

Collect the forms, fill them, including two references and submit them back to the bank. Once your references are verified, your account will be opened for you and you can then go ahead to deposit your check. Once cleared, probably after 21 days, the money will reflect in your account.
Re: Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? by MrGlobe(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
^
Thanks bro. The problem now is that google has dispatched the check but we would like to suspend it/cancel it so how can you cancel or invalidate a sent check? How can I contact adsense? Your urgent help is needed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of Yabaleftonline.com Wordpress Theme?? / Google Adsense Will Ban You If Guilty Of This / Trendsvibes.com Launched, Please I Need A Honest Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.