Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election (6745 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters / Stella Oduah wins Anambra PDP Senatorial ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by roqchiq(f): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2012
no be me talk am ooo.it on sahara reporters and pointblank news,couldn't find it in any dailies though.

Anyway,drop your views and opinions please. Also there are stories of violence in some places,what was your own experience during the re-run election.

aharaReporters has confirmed that Andy Uba of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has defeated Chuma Nzeribe of the All Peoples Grand Alliance (APGA) in a rerun election for a senatorial seat. The election took place Tuesday in Anambra State.

Official results released by the Independent National Electoral Commission indicated that Mr. Uba, a former domestic aide to President Olusegun Obasanjo, polled approximately 42,804 votes, beating his main opponent by some two thousand votes.

Our sources on the ground in Anambra State stated that the election, which was overseen by Mike Igini who was sent to the state as the resident electoral commissioner, was relatively hitch-free.

Several of those sources attributed Mr. Uba’s victory to the role played by Nicholas Ukachukwu, who is in court to challenge INEC’s recognition of Uba as the PDP’s senatorial candidate.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/andy-uba-projected-easy-winner-anambra-senatorial-seat
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Afam4eva(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Quote your source osiso.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by roqchiq(f): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2012
@afam.....i said its on saharareporters,and pointblank news.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by MrGlobe(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Yeah, he has been declared winner. Congratulations Andy.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Afam4eva(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2012
roqchiq: @afam.....i said its on saharareporters,and pointblank news.

Post the article with a verifiable link. Thanks.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Vansnickers: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2012
The Brother of Chris Uba( the dude that abducted Ngige) is a Senator!!!
Well, I am not surprised, this is the same Nigeria that IBB wanted to contest in an Election.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by osajojo(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2012
Where I conducted the election andy uba won but surely there was low turn out in that election
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2012
Congrats Andy. He is surely the lesser evil; can't imagine that serial murderer called Chuma Nzeribe representing me in the senate. I hope Andy's long travails with the law courts have finally come to an end. Igwebuike.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by yuzedo: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2012
pro01:

Congrats Andy. He is surely the lesser evil; can't imagine that serial murderer called Chuma Nzeribe representing me in the senate. I hope Andy's long travails with the law courts have finally come to an end. Igwebuike.
So ibu nwa afo? shocked Explains a lot! smiley Ndi Anambra na egosi "working" ebe niile ha tinye isi! Jisie ike nwanne! Ibu anyi danda! wink
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Metalgoong(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2012
I prefer Andy Uba to Chuma Nzeribe. . . . Andy is a gentle man.
Congrats!!
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Abagworo(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2012
This man would have made a better Governor than Obi. Congratulations.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by roqchiq(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2012
@afam...am resident in anambra,and its all over the media so whether u like am or not,na hin win.

@osajojo...i think people are tired of all this rerun elections.

@metal....he's jst d lesser of two devils,not like he's good.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Afam4eva(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2012
roqchiq: @afam...am resident in anambra,and its all over the media so whether u like am or not,na hin win.

I confirmed it in the news myself and it's true. But that's besides the point. Always quote your source of your news.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Aladinn(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
pro01: Congrats Andy. He is surely the lesser evil; can't imagine that serial murderer called Chuma Nzeribe representing me in the senate. I hope Andy's long travails with the law courts have finally come to an end. Igwebuike.
A lesser evil stil has no good in it. Nigeria and continued bad leadership, SMH. Our senate chamber in abuja must be a cauldron of evil.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by 1025: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
shame to nigeria, shame to pdp, shame to inec, shame to our dependent judiciary and final shame to the so-called senate.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by badesco(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
It was Breaking News on AIT this morning. Congrats to chief election rigger of Anambra. He can now settle down to recoup his money.UP PDP Papa Deceive Pikin.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by otondo55: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
with this, one can know the mind-set in NASS! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by oobim(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nicholas ukachukwu was busy gathering people to vote for him.under which party,i dnt knw.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
andy uba is a good man compared to chuma nzeribe, andy uba is just a thief and thug, but chuma nzeribe is a muderer (r.i.p igwe), thief, thug, devil, evil, vampire. also, some voted pdp, with hope that ukachukwu will win his case against uba
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
ukachukwu, won pdp primaries, but his name was substituted with andy uba. we d good people of anambra pray and hope that ukachukwu will win the party ticket in court
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Abagworo: This man would have made a better Governor than Obi. Congratulations.
Taaaaa shut up nwata nu. Have u forgotten that, this is the same man that sold ikenga hotel few days after assuming office as the governor. U are lucky he was bundled out of office if not u would have been homeless by now cos ur house would have been auctioned to his property buyers.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by crackhouse(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Abagworo: This man would have made a better Governor than Obi. Congratulations.
Taaaaa shut up nwata nu. Have u forgotten that, this is the same man that sold ikenga hotel few days after assuming office as the governor. U are lucky he was bundled out of office if not u would have been homeless by now cos ur house would have been auctioned to his property buyers. Though i prefer him to the damn f*cking murderer named Nzeribe
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Ekans: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
Andy uba can not speak english language well,how will he prove his points in the senate?moreover,he is deeply disliked in his senatorial zone. Ikukuoma knows the game he is playing cos pdp won because of him.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by mbulela: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
when you are forced to choose between Andy Uba and Chuma Nzeribe, you know that the world has lost meaning.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Geebratah: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
PDP.... POWER..... POWER TO D PPL..... PDP. We tooo Much jooooo
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Tropilo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
There are no senators from Anambra State. We thot Ngige would be vibrant but he's just sitting in d chambers like one of those senators from Yobe, Kebbi, Borno etc doing nothing but collecting salaries.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
yuzedo:
So ibu nwa afo? shocked Explains a lot! smiley Ndi Anambra na egosi "working" ebe niile ha tinye isi! Jisie ike nwanne! Ibu anyi danda! wink

Confirmed my brother. With your plenty plenty grammer before, I think say you be Americana sef, lol.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
AGIPA or APGA cant even win elections in Anambra state
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by obailala(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
mbulela: [size=14pt]when you are forced to choose between Andy Uba and Chuma Nzeribe, you know that the world has lost meaning[/size].

The above statement says it all. . I weep for Nigeria cry cry embarassed
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by cj12(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
If he wins,good luck to him,i know he has spent lots of money joining politics.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election by doctokwus: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2012
cj12: If he wins,good luck to him,i know he has spent lots of money joining politics.
As if its mony he worked for;is it not embezzled mony all got while he was in govt,esp wen he was special adviser to Obj.So wats dis idea of him spendin lots of mony coming from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working / Swearing-in Of Lawmakers Not Constitutional But Ceremonial- Sen. Abe / I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.