Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool (4062 Views)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Eagles Next Target : World Cup Semi-Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2006
English FA Cup Semis: Chelsea vs Liverpool

The die is cast.

Fear is catching me now.

Both teams had met four times this season.

In the league: Chelsea beat them both home and away

In the Champions League: We play Nil-Nil draw in both legs.

With the Chelsea's Winning mentality that is being Questioned recently and with Liverpool's trio of Alonso, Sissonko & Gerrad (the best midfield combination in Premiership) doing very well. I fear for my team

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4838894.stm

Well as a commited blue, i go for Chelsea.

Who do you tip?

Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2006
hmmm Ur in a tough spot now chelsea's form recently has be dodgy i hope liverpool just take their chances >i know they will grin<

they wanna prove something this season this is their chance!!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Badman888(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2006
Chelsea Outttttttt they should get out of the competition, supporting liverpool 4 this all the way
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by jogego(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2006
Liverpool all the way, gerrouttadewayuselessBLUES
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
Thanks
Expecting more from Gunners.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by bernieman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2006
All the liverpool in the house say yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa.It is Liverpool all the way,this is our chance and we shall take it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Badman888(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2006
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by nightrider: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2006
i would want liverpool to win but i think Chelsea has the edge on mentality.

so although i support liverpool, realistically i think chelsea will win.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by sophilo(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2006
well and very well they are going down the all PRIDE club.LIVERPOOL 4 LIFE
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by yemmydavid(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2006
Men i HATE d BLUES dey are talented actors and Divers.
Am not a Liverpool fan but I AM WITH DEM ALL D WAY,
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by shashxxl(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2006
Though their is a hated campaign against the blues ithats the price for being on top
true, chelsea has had a dip in form lately, every great team go through rough spells
but FA CUP semi final? No question its Chelsea all the way cos its the Double season, haters better recognise
Big Up Mourinho!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by simonflame(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2006
why are u guys even debating this topic , of course chelsea is gonna win, there's no need for praising liverpool for no reason undecided what good has come out of them this season GO GO CHELSEA grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:05am On Mar 26, 2006
Just like they beat Fulham last week? shocked shocked shocked
If my team is not playing I always cheer for th shocked underdog so go Liverpool go
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 2:33am On Mar 26, 2006
@Josboy4lif

Whats your team before i know how to react?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:39am On Mar 26, 2006
Arsenal and we are a dying breed, embarassed embarassed
I wonder how monaco feel letting go of Adebayor, hahahaahaha they are loosing this i know, hahahahahahaha
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by nicetohave(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2006
I tip Liverpool for this one.

For one i just can't get past my "love" for chelsea  cheesy and second they havent been so hot anyway this season its just that the epl comprise of a pack of "dump" teams.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2006
@Nice2Have

You have showned your "LOVEEEEE" for Chelsea too much
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by nicetohave(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2006
yeah right  cheesy its "till death do us part"  grin or when that big mouth leaves
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2006
Big mouth!, Big Football brain!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by nicetohave(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2006
Like i used to say, "a one eyed man in the land of the blind" big football brain indeed.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
Though a one-eyed man but he has more laurels than that Dutchman with fake dreadlocks wink
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by SirKay3(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ Akolawole,

I'ld like to give it to CHELSEA, but it's going to be a very trickish match.

If you can get to Mourinho, ask him to tell the boys to play their game, not the usual bullish game pls. If that's the way your boys would play, then LIVERPOOL will win.

Liverpool could be very dangerous on the offensive, you know they almost ruined the day at Highbury for us 2weeks ago, thanks to that special "gift" from Gerrard.

It's going to be psychological, but I wish all the Blues and Liverpool supporters in the house the best
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by avarose(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2006
THE BLUES good defence with the likes of John terry and carvallho, wonderful players and a superb coach BUT very very boring. .i think liverpool as the better chance of winning.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by adlam4real: 4:35am On Mar 27, 2006
for me i think liverpool will have to win because they will com to revenge .they both meet twice in the league and chelsea win them home and away,they both meet in the champions league again they play draw home and away.so i support liverpool and beleive liverpool will win.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by adlam4real: 4:38am On Mar 27, 2006
for me i think liverpool will have to win because they will com to revenge .they both meet twice in the league and chelsea win them home and away,they both meet in the champions league again they play draw home and away.so i support liverpool and beleive liverpool will win.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Blue2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2006
When i saw the draws i was like, grin grin!! Liverpool is going to "walk alone after the match", and for all those Chelsea haters!! sorry its not our fault that when we lifted the cup last seasaon we had super glue on our hands, now the cup is stuck in our hands!! and the doctor said it would take 5 years to get it off!! UP BLUESSSSSSS
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by nightrider: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2006
blue2 when did you start supporting chelsea?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2006
nightrider:

blue2 when did you start supporting chelsea?

Why did you always ask such questions?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by karemy(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2006
how many blue and red matches are we going to see in a yr?.I think this teams no too much of each other so I foresee a very tight match as usual, more like a chess game.but I still think the blues have the extra edge. So go bluesss!!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by okewole(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2006
to hell with slight edge or pedigree of chelsea,i dont give a Bleep.liverpool has the best combination in the midfield right now and as u know mordern gane are won from the midfield.i am going to carry the day.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by hevaaa: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2006
hold on a second, guy at the top. its sissoko and chelsea may have beaten us in the dumbass premiership and all that malarky but when we're playing for a cup we mean business!
sissoko is by far an excellent player and when he works with teamates such as alonso, gerrard, luis garcia and crouch smiley the opposition is in what i'd like to call deep shit!
so watch out chelsea, your out!

ps. you only got to where you are today because of this thing called cash
it isnt talent when you buy players, just flashing the dollar around
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Skintite(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2006
Honestly, i tip wat niterider has said
Liverpool wil b out to win, but chelsea might just snatch it from them.

But of course, id looooooove for liverpool to win grin grin
my bad belle wont let me support chelski
Sorry Akola grin
If it was chelski/man u, i 4 support u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho / Nigerian World Cup Venues / AFCON 2012: Morocco Vs Tunisia (1 - 2) On January 23rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.