Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate (2373 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by adeadebayor: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2012
hi nlandes, can somebody help with correction of error on WAEC certificate.
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by michaeleze: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls how can i correct my date of birth in waec
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by DeaconFrost1(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Go to a nearby court and swear an affidavit, den weneva u present d result also present d oath of name error correction dats all
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by michaeleze: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanks, but is dia no possible way.. It can be corrected.
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by eruditescholar1(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2012
michael eze: Thanks, but is dia no possible way.. It can be corrected.
I cant write it here.
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
Deacon Frost: Go to a nearby court and swear an affidavit, den weneva u present d result also present d oath of name error correction dats all
Yes go to a court,if ur one in lagos go2 seceteriat,ikeja, there its free,but all dis customery n magistrate court is lyk 5k and its not geniue compare to d one d high court will give u. Dnt call anybody do urself.
Re: Help On Correction Of Error On WAEC Certificate by phunmykeys: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi buddies, please I have an issue with my waec certificate and I've been on it for close to a year now; the worst part of it is that I have the confirmation at my place of work hinged to the submission of this certificate within the next two weeks. Please how can you be of help? I have been to their office severally requesting for at least a provisional document but they wouldn't give me any, they don't seem to care about what is at stake. Please what should I do? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Among Countries With Lowest IQ / How To Apply For UNICAL Hostel – 2019 / Campus Conflict Between Bowen And Caleb University!!!! ( PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.