Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine (712 Views)

Poll: What do you think about the opportunities?

Excellent: 0% (0 votes)
very Good: 0% (0 votes)
Good: 0% (0 votes)
Fair: 0% (0 votes)
Bad: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by WebSolutnX(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2012
I stumbled upon this idea and I want honest and professional reviews.

It offers a free download of the magazine at http://www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com

I want to read your reviews

Find the Contents below:

Table Of Contents

Lead Stories

* 5 Brand New Businesses That Will Make You Super-Rich In 2012. Pg 6
* The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. Pg 7
* Make Big Money As Apartment Preparation Service Hits the Nigerian Jobs Stand. Pg 9
* 5 Easy And Proven Ways to start a company (Without Quitting Your Day Job). Pg 14

Features Pages

* How to PRUDENTLY Manage Your Little Income. Pg 8
* WORKERS COLUMN: Act One Step Above The Flock Pg 11
* How To Identify The Best Business Ideas Pg 13
* HENRY FORD: The Man Who Revolutionalised Industry. Pg 16

* Smile Your Way To Abundant Riches Pg 19
* How To Start And Build A Money Making Blogging Website Pg 20

Specials Pages

* What New challenge are you going to take this year? Pg 14
* eTranzact PocketMoni: The Future of Making Financial Transactions Pg 7
* Apple Vice President shares four keys to company's success. Pg 14
* How To Get a VisaCard That really Works. Pg 14

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by exotica(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
Really Explosive. I have read the a few of the content and i promise myself I will finish it. You can imagine common ideas that I see wasting here and there actually becoming Money farms!

I will catch you when I finish reading through
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by WebSolutnX(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2012
exotica: Really Explosive. I have read the a few of the content and i promise myself I will finish it. You can imagine common ideas that I see wasting here and there actually becoming Money farms!

I will catch you when I finish reading through

For others that have not got theirs, here is the download link:

http://www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/members/download_sceptre_business_magazine.php
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by WebSolutnX(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by exotica(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by WebSolutnX(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
I guess you guys are feeling the ideas.
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by dansmog(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
@poster, u are true nigerian, 4get the honest truth u wanted, this is nice of you. thanks!!!!
Re: Nigeria's First Truly Business Emagazine by WebSolutnX(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
I don't want to go into lengthy discussions here.

If you are serious about starting a business on the internet, you should consider building systems that

1. require one time effort to continue producing income for a long time.
2. require little work to be done
3. require little of your time
4. produce huge profit margin from little investment
5. can continue to make money for you even when you do nothing again (that is to say that the business runs on autopilot ...)

Think of this, which work is done by the owner of Facebook? I guess sitting down to calculate his daily income!

With your N5,000 you can learn so much that you can change your story in less than 90 days.

See more information on how to do these at : http://www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/soti/

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Pls Refund Our Center Authorization Money (N10,000) As You Promise / How Lebanese Group Killed Forex Dealer / What Is Wrong with the GTMobile Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.