Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) (2956 Views)

Photos :gov. Amaechi Again!!!! Wonders Shall Never Be In Short Supply / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Soon, We Shall All Be Trekking- Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
this pictures have been posted on nairaland long ago but i thought that i should re-post them for history purpose and to also refresh our memories on why the biafran dream and the efforts of our dead biafran heros shall never be in vein.

for non-biafrans, look at the pictures and judge objectively. if going through all these evils in the hands of the Nigerian government while trying to bring the biafra back to Nigeria and after achieving there aims of bring back the biafrans, the igbos and other biafra are still met with injustice,marginalization,ethnic cleansing, boko haram and other forms of evil.

with all these,will you blame the present igbo and biafran generation for still justifying biafra??

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
more

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
more

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
more

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
more on biafra

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
you can see what we are talking about, am trying to tell the biafran story through pictures and some mofo mods have locked my trend.foolish tribalist

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
more tales

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
more biafra tales

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
more on biafra

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
more pictures

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
more picture

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
more pictures

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by oduasolja: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
biafra = igbo empire = tales by moonlight.

if you all had just stuck to igbo land, none of these would have happened. but your greed and callousness is what got you here.

ojukwu used starvation to fight propaganda war, go and ask him for an apology , cus u aint getting none from us.
Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
more biafran tales

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by manchy7531: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
"Personally, now and for some time I feel so ashamed to have killed people to sustain the unity of Nigeria. I feel so sad to have shed blood for the unity of Nigeria. While some of us were dying in the battle field for the restoration of Nigeria as one country, some people have their eagle eyes on one particular subject, oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes"

-Brig. Benjamin Adekunle

Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Let it go and keep moving forward. People have learned.
Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by achi4u(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
broda keep it coming nah
Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by bashr8: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
we have seen the pictures already several times but if u have new pics that are not on nairaland you can post them.
Re: Tales Of Biafra We Shall Never Forget.(pictures) by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
Black Scorpion I hail ooo

I fear you oo. Person no suppose offend you

(1) (Reply)

FOR THE RECORDS : Obasanjo's Letter To Margaret Thatcher On Apartheid South Afri / Graphic Pics From Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School / E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.