Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (15039 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 43% (36 votes)
No: 48% (40 votes)
Not sure: 7% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Tribalism On Nairaland ... Hilarious Screen Shots / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
'
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
o.obim:
Yoruba means,COWARD!All noise and no action!!kwakwakwa..E ma binu,sir.IT is d truth!

Now looks who's the tribalist. Ibo people are hypocrites. You be tribalist too Yoruba but as soon as a Yoruba says something too you you want to cry about it cry. Pathetic!!!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Why do Igbo people always play the victim card?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by bilaya(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
The moderators on nairaland especially mukina Are hardcore tribalists.There is no day they don't put anti Igbo stories on d front page and anti Yoruba stories never make it there.Igbos are banned and that inbred called eko ile and Bluetooth are never touch.bastards
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Callotti: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
[size=20pt]Poll:
Yes: 44% (16 votes)
No: 47% (17 votes)
Not sure: 8% (3 votes
[/size]

Oh well. . . .the oracle has spoken!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Okija where ve you bn

Ekwy'm o!

I have been walking to and fro seeking Ofemmanus to devour!! lol
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Callotti: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
[size=20pt]Poll:
Yes: 45% (17 votes)
No: 45% (17 votes)
Not sure: 8% (3 votes)
This poll will end in 11 months & 5 days
[/size]

Hmmmmm!!!!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by bittyend(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Before NL, I was NEVER into Nigerian tribes - i loved every tribe and their imperfections. NL and the resident 'tribalist' changed everything - I just can't let them disrespect my Yoruba ancestry like that. It's just too much! The Igbos on here find pleasure in disrespecting Yorubas every single day - even when the topic has nothing to do with Yorubas. I was a Yoruba guy before I became a Nigerian.

All we need is a cease fire - we're all brothers at the end of the day. I'm a Yoruba guy and everyone thinks I look Igbo, even Igbo people think I'm Igbo when they meet me because I'm light-skinned, and I admire a lot of Igbo people - though some of them are utterly greedy.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
bilaya: The moderators on nairaland especially mukina Are hardcore tribalists.There is no day they don't put anti Igbo stories on d front page and anti Yoruba stories never make it there.Igbos are banned and that inbred called eko ile and Bluetooth are never touch.bastards

The vultures are gathering. lol.

Guy, If it pains you that much, why don't you start an igboland forum. Do you have to call people bastar.ds.

Nairaland has not affected me one bit, I have lived with a lot of igbo and my best friend is from Anambra state. It's just the ones on NL, seems they are another breed of igbo.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
We can see on this thread those ppl taking shots at others coincidentally they would be the first to complain about being bashed

Could it the the same coward gene that sent one man to Abidjan leaving his ppl to die?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
saxywale:

The vultures are gathering. lol.

Guy, If it pains you that much, why don't you start an igboland forum. Do you have to call people bastar.ds.

Nairaland has not affected me one bit, I have lived with a lot of igbo and my best friend is from Anambra state. It's just the ones on NL, seems they are another breed of igbo.

Because they're too lazy. Why they start an Igoland forum? They won't even go back too Igboland and develop the place. Igbo people suffer from chronic laziness. That's why there sre so many Igbo scammers. They want everything the quick and easy way. My father was scammed by an Igbo man once for N800,000 so it's natural for me too dislike these people.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ode,why not keep your hatred to yourself.As if nigerians are not tired of okoro with their 419 and kidnapping brain.

Bluetooth, just ignore him. you know some of them dont have manners expecially upstairs. i have also read many thing about this Clifford Orji poeple on internet, but some times i laugh over it. some times what they are posting is ignorable but i have to cause i am above it. just leave him and show him that you are matured. i read one topic ( why did yoruba people hate Clifford Orji poeple ) this is a topic made for discussion, as if its only yoruba that hate Clifford Orji poeple . Many Clifford Orji poeple hate yoruba but nobody is saying it. you know some times you need to be above some rubish, i sometimes wonder what their lives will be like if there wasn't we yorubas...

eyan mi,Oodua a gbe wa o. Ase!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Aladinn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
babaowo: If you ppl are opportune to go to alaba, idumota, oshodi, onitsha,kano, ladipo markets or any markets in nigeria and you see coordinations between yoruba,igbo and real hausa ppl,you will know that tribalism on nairaland is a fake.
On point. Tribalism on nairaland is fake. Tribal issues are spawn by our leaders for political gains. Ordinary people sometimes poke fun at each other's tribe, but i tell you, its mainly for an healthy fun. Real tribal hatred streams from our leaders cos of selfish interest.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by LordNaya: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
To be honest, this site has made change the way i view yorubas. I have developed distrust 4 the yorubas, anytime am with them even if they are nice, i still beliv they habour evil in their mind against me. Some have proved dis notion right when they discuss about Igbos in private. Duo i hav met some very tribalistic ones in life, i have been able to soar higher above them. No tanx 2 dis NL 4 encouraging tribalism. I have read terrible things about Igbos, their leaders, institution and high profile personalities they hold dear (e.g Dim C.O Ojukwu). Although Ndi Igbo has responded strongly and accordingly, the yorubas are yet to stop their tribalism in this forum. I recomend that this site be banned in other to stop the spreading of hatred and tarnishing of Nigeria's image.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
BaBa Mike:

Bluetooth, just ignore him. you know some of them dont have manners expecially upstairs. i have also read many thing about this Clifford Orji poeple on internet, but some times i laugh over it. some times what they are posting is ignorable but i have to cause i am above it. just leave him and show him that you are matured. i read one topic ( why did yoruba people hate Clifford Orji poeple ) this is a topic made for discussion, as if its only yoruba that hate Clifford Orji poeple . Many Clifford Orji poeple hate yoruba but nobody is saying it. you know some times you need to be above some rubish, i sometimes wonder what their lives will be like if there wasn't we yorubas...

eyan mi,Oodua a gbe wa o. Ase!

Oloshi jatijati ni awon okoro yi.they are the ones who will first post abusive thread about yorubas;call them ofenmanu and they expect yorubas to smile back.When you now call them okoro or iboes,you'd see them going to meet seun and mukina2 and cry like babies.The fact on ground still remains that okoro can never be trusted !
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Lord Naya: To be honest, this site has made change the way i view yorubas. I have developed distrust 4 the yorubas, anytime am with them even if they are nice, i still beliv they habour evil in their mind against me. Some have proved dis notion right when they discuss about Igbos in private. Duo i hav met some very tribalistic ones in life, i have been able to soar higher above them. No tanx 2 dis NL 4 encouraging tribalism. I have read terrible things about Igbos, their leaders, institution and high profile personalities they hold dear (e.g Dim C.O Ojukwu). Although Ndi Igbo has responded strongly and accordingly, the yorubas are yet to stop their tribalism in this forum. I recomend that this site be banned in other to stop the spreading of hatred and tarnishing of Nigeria's image.

It doesn't matter how you view Yorubas, what matters is how Yorubas view themselves. Tribal wars on Nairaland was started by ibos, they feel like Yorubas owe them something, which I don't quite understand.
For me, I live by the simple mantra that; The world is like a mirror, if you smile at it, it smiles right back. If you frown at it, it frowns back at you. Simple.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
Lord Naya: To be honest, this site has made change the way i view yorubas. I have developed distrust 4 the yorubas, anytime am with them even if they are nice, i still beliv they habour evil in their mind against me. Some have proved dis notion right when they discuss about Igbos in private. Duo i hav met some very tribalistic ones in life, i have been able to soar higher above them. No tanx 2 dis NL 4 encouraging tribalism. I have read terrible things about Igbos, their leaders, institution and high profile personalities they hold dear (e.g Dim C.O Ojukwu). Although Ndi Igbo has responded strongly and accordingly, the yorubas are yet to stop their tribalism in this forum. I recomend that this site be banned in other to stop the spreading of hatred and tarnishing of Nigeria's image.

Fyi,I never trusted or liked ibos !
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Oloshi jatijati ni awon okoro yi.they are the ones who will first post abusive thread about yorubas;call them ofenmanu and they expect yorubas to smile back.When you now call them okoro or iboes,you'd see them going to meet seun and mukina2 and cry like babies.The fact on ground still remains that okoro can never be trusted !

Thats what I dont understand, They are the ones that attack first, they are still the ones that complain first.

I would want a free for all where all man attack and no one whines.
Check all the complaint threads opened Its usually by Igbos
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
I enjoy reading the bashing of Yorubas, though i still do business with them. But one thing is sure,i would never touch their women because they emit awful odour.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats what I dont understand, They are the ones that attack first, they are still the ones that complain first.

What do you expect from frustrated okoro before ? I'm use to their whining,so it's better to hit them back whenever they attack.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:
I enjoy reading the bashing of Yorubas, though i still do business with them. But one thing is sure,i would never touch their women because they emit awful odour.

Nonsense. . . .I actually like ibo women with their muscular build,yam leg,hairy chest and goatee.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
mehn fvck these nyamiris. i'm cool wit nyamiris in real life becos they are cowards who never say shit to Yorubas in real life. the only okoro who ever disrespected me was my high school bus driver who kept saying shit about Yorubas and Benjamin Adekunle (Black Scorpion). The funny thing was that i didn't even know Black Scorpion till a senile okoro told me abt him. Can u imagine how pathetic it is for a 55-yr old Ibo bus driver to be verbally attacking a 16yr old Yoruba student? Jeez!! Of course, I am a true Yoruba who respects elders, if not I would have fvcked him up. pathetic ibos. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by P3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
I actually stopped nairalanding cos of tribalism and religious bigotry. I thot the forum was for those that really wanted to discuss issues affecting our dear country and how to move it forward as a united country. Instead, most threads were hitting on a section of the country or religion as against finding a solution. I know twitter and find it more interesting, educating and with a course. Hope Nairaland will change. Goodluck
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Aladinn(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:
U must be the type that live and do business in the slum. Slums are generaly dirty and ooze fetid odours, even jewish and black slums in yankee. Come to Ajah, where i would treat you to beautiful yoruba girls, you would tink you're in paradise. Loser, find anoda tin talk.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nonsense. . . . I actually like ibo women with their muscular build,yam leg,hairy chest and goatee.

Bluetooth, may Olodumare bless you!! Do you know how good it feels for a strong Ibo Girlfirend to carry you to the parking lot after you got drunk in a party? I will neva forget my sweet Chinwecheesy. Igbo women, God bless you all. I loff Igbo womencheesy. [quote author=~Bluetooth]
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nonsense. . . .I actually like ibo women with their muscular build,yam leg,hairy chest and goatee.

Good for you. I wonder how Yoruba men manage such fetid odour from their women cry
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Laff wan finish me…matcheeeew ... Yea gud point
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

Good for you. I wonder how Yoruba men manage such fetid odour from their women cry

Do okoro women carry weight abi how come they all have over-thick muscles ? Ibo men dey try sha.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
E.g If you look at this thread of complaint It was opened by a Igbo person, Yet the first attack on this thread was by another Igbo person

You attack, you complain/whine later you flee to Abidjan
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
dayokanu:

O yes, lets exenorate ourselves of any blame.We the great Yorubas, the hope of the entire black race .
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
dayokanu: E.g If you look at this thread of complaint It was opened by a Igbo person, Yet the first attack on this thread was by another Igbo person

You attack, you complain/whine later you flee to Abidjan

It was oju-iku their daddy that ran to ivory coast,these modern okoro are running to cameroun now.Go to the complaint thread,all you see is okoro whining and whining and whining.sho,na curse ?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
Aladinn:
U must be the type that live and do business in the slum. Slums are generaly dirty and ooze fetid odours, even jewish and black slums in yankee. Come to Ajah, where i would treat you to beautiful yoruba girls, you would tink you're in paradise. Loser, find anoda tin talk.

No dear, i don't do business in such places. Have you heard of LME? Google is your friend. cool

As for treating me with "beautiful Yoruba girls"? No, thanks. They smell for christ sake! Can't you understand? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC / APC Challenges DSS To Provide Evidence Of Cloning Of Voters' Cards / DSS, EFCC Operatives Besiege Ekweremadu’s Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.