Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

What's Your Best Food Combination? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Best Food Combination? (8976 Views)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / Your Worst Food Combination / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Okwombageneral(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
Yam wit draw soup
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2012
Yam and vegetable
Ogbono with snails...8th wonder of the world.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Youngsage: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
grin grin ;DAmala and engine oil.
Beans and sugar.
Yam and omo with hot jik.
Lastly, Raw pumpkin leaves with cashewnut/groundnut(this will make u knw book like mad, seriously, u go bcome efico) ;DAmala and engine oil.
Beans and sugar.
Yam and omo with hot jik.
Lastly, Raw pumpkin leaves with cashewnut/groundnut(this will make u knw book like mad, seriously, u go bcome efico)
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Youngsage: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
ndidibabe: Boiled plantain (unripe) + garden egg.
wow i used to dislike dis combination until my mum forced me 2 lyk unripe plantain dat its very nutritious. Anyway i do eat it more frequently nw tongue
ndidibabe: Boiled plantain (unripe) + garden egg.
wow i used to dislike dis combination until my mum forced me 2 lyk unripe plantain dat its very nutritious. Anyway i do eat it more frequently nw
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by dasparrow: 3:58am On Mar 25, 2012
@Topic

Beans and yam drizzled with a little palm oil on top and some dried or fried fish.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Cmiller(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2012
bread n okpa wt pure water
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by blackboi(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2012
cocroch & bread (good for breakfast)

aayon all the way, Bleep blueband
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by emsquare(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2012
Rice and Beans

All tym best!
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nickydrake(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2012
It's gotta be bread and toothpaste.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Tedyk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

Like seriouslyy? shocked

Oh my goodness lusciouss!!!

Laff wan tear my blouse ooooo grin
poisoned tea alongside bread and butter
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by BusHouse(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
Slopezee: ;DGarri,bread and groundnut oil,so sweet,try n see
U won comit suicide. Dat concrete no go make u shit for 1 mont. na serios poverty b dat o. God fobid. tufiakwa
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by saintnaz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
When i was in de north, NuNu Milk with Beans n Bread, End product 4Hrs of sleep,

Bt dwn here in De south, Indomie + Fry Egg + Bread den Flushed it with Pepsi 50cl
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Dariye(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
semo and gala,mamamia
But this is still my best:

Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by doziej84: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
my best food combination is either AKAMU & PAW-PAW or JOLLOF-RICE & GROUNDNUT
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by aicha4love: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
hello
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by youngsoye(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2012
Early mornin soft bread 4rum da bakery wif iya segun's beans in my area;-).chai! U no go chop any food again apart from that.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by PrettyCindy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
The worst i have seen was in my university days. My neighbour, a yoruba lady eats rice with okro soup and beans and banana. Horrible to me sha.

My best is jollof rice and dodo, beans and dodo, pounded yam and egusi soup.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Ogbono with okra, alongside eba cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
Have anyone ever tried "Garri Mixed with Rice before"? The combo make sense Die!!! grin
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by honeric01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
ogugua88: Ogbono with okra, alongside eba cheesy

The last Ogbono and Okra i made, it was so sweet and delicious that i ate swallow for 3 days straight

Ogbono/Okra + correct dried and fresh fish combined with Eba, Fufu, Poundo yam, Lafun or Amala.. OLALALALACIOUS!
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ YES! I agree tenfold! I haven't made it in a long time. Thanks for reminding me lol.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by honeric01(m): 4:33am On Jun 15, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ YES! I agree tenfold! I haven't made it in a long time. Thanks for reminding me lol.
You are welcome.. i need to learn how to cook edikankon, ofu owerri and any other eastern and calabarish soups. i love cooking for myself, makes me satisfied and rest assured that it was prepared without having someone else's sweats in my food.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by aljharem(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

The last Ogbono and Okra i made, it was so sweet and delicious that i ate swallow for 3 days straight

Ogbono/Okra + correct dried and fresh fish combined with Eba, Fufu, Poundo yam, Lafun or Amala.. OLALALALACIOUS!

LOL this honeric like good things o !!! Love eating that combination, just to add to it add some kpomo and snail or periwinkle. Na real Ohlalala
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by aljharem(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2012
ogugua88: Ogbono with okra, alongside eba cheesy

Yep wink
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by honeric01(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2012
alj harem:

LOL this honeric like good things o !!! Love eating that combination, just to add to it add some kpomo and snail or periwinkle. Na real Ohlalala

Why not? me i like better things o, don't you know that it's only what you eat that's yours? the day you die, you die with all that you have eaten since child birth, every other things you currently own is NOT YOURS and they seize to be yours the day you die.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

Why not? me i like better things o, don't you know that it's only what you eat that's yours? the day you die, you die with all that you have eaten since child birth, every other things you currently own is NOT YOURS and they seize to be yours the day you die.
What bout human meat?
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ijogz K: What bout human meat?

What happened to human meat?
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

Wisdom my brother grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by Damseluc(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Roasted plantian with fresh palm oil mixed with ugba(oil bean),pepper,salt and utazi leaf.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by harakiri(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Beans with green vegetables.
Re: What's Your Best Food Combination? by slimyem: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
harakiri: Beans with green vegetables.
equals shiteing and fartin galore!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peak Chocolate Shares Chocolatey Goodness On World Chocolate Day / Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. / Body Fat Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.