Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead (2363 Views)

Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead / Ebonylife TV Abolade Durojaiye Invites Entrepreneurs / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead by niddamugu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
His name may not sound familiar but his business cannot but be noticed especially at every major bus stops in Lagos. When he first started, he was mocked but until his death yesterday, he was a force to reckon with in the "shit" business. His slogan was "Shit business is good business". He was the Founder/CEO of mobile toilet business in Nigeria. His business brought relief to most people especially when pressed at an unholy place.

Rest in peace Sir. cry cry cry cry

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/17965/3/tragedy-isaac-durojaiye-is-dead.html

Re: One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead by ayodele123(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
His death was a shock to me.
He was a role model and an inspiration.
His business was unique in idea and design.
It is sad that he died much too young.
May his soul rest in peace.
May the company fall in good hands to continue in the vision laid down by its owner.
Otunba Ghaddafi Isaac Durojaiye, you may be dead but alive in my heart.R.I.P.,Sir.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead by Outstrip(f): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Re: One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead by WebSolutnX(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Oh Shit Business is SERIOUS Business is dead!

May his soul find peace in the LORD's bossom

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Loan? Here Are 16 Basic Requirements For Seeking Loans From Banks / Starting A Shawarma Business / Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.