Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (28918 Views)

My Travel Experience With Arik Airline / Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2017
@henrychubayo,pls how is Swaz compared to Naija?Is a place one can start up life?

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cmin: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello House,

Please, i need assistance applying for Critical Skills/General Work Visa to South Africa.

Am a finance professional. Work in an accounting unit in my organization.I have over 4years professional work experience, BSC Accounting, CIMA, and have earlier visited South Africa for a one week professional training.

How do i go about getting a South African employer and complete all the session B part of the requirements for Critical Skills/General Work Visa to South Africa? Do you know any genuine company that can help out?

Your advice and suggestions highly appreciated.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
please where is henrychubayo?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 5:03am On Dec 02, 2017
cutieme:
please where is henrychubayo?

Am here bro.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
henrychubayo:

Am here bro.
Oh praize God!I don dey find u since now henry.Abeg na because of swaziland make me dey find u.Pls how is the place generally and how can one get their visa?Thanks.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
cutieme:
Oh praize God!I don dey find u since now henry.Abeg na because of swaziland make me dey find u.Pls how is the place generally and how can one get their visa?Thanks.

The place is very nice. it's mountainous region. it's very easy to get the visa from Johannesburg here. I don't know how to get it from Nigeria. The good thing is that the currency is the same rate with Rand.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
henrychubayo:

The place is very nice. it's mountainous region. it's very easy to get the visa from Johannesburg here. I don't know how to get it from Nigeria. The good thing is that the currency is the same rate with Rand.
Really?Are there much nigerians there?Can one get a job there too?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
cutieme:

Many Nigerians there. The people there are still locals so our brothers are running intellectuals for them. Phone Repairs, internet cafes, laptop repairs, Snooker business, hair salon and beauty shops, etc
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
cutieme:

it's a very small country. Many states at bigger than this country. so getting a job won't be too easy except you marry one of the kings daughter's (lol). On a serious note, think of a business to run there especially one that is not so popular. you will make it easy.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg ,how u go fit take help man get the visa?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by y4code(m): 3:02am On Dec 07, 2017
How can we get the visa?
Do you easily give visa to Nigerians?
Do they accept VISA on arrival...

Please help us with full details i cant wait to join you there bro
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Rexnegro(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
henrychubayo:
I am living permanently in south africa. Few days ago, i made a short trip to nabouring country mozambique. My reasons are not that i loved the country but that i wish to increase my travel history(a very kind advice from a visa consultant) cause many countries consider these as a very strong reason that you will come back to your country of residence nor matter the country you went to. I will cut the story short. After about 4 our from johannesburg, we reached the border. I was a bit scared not for south africa but for mozambique cause they don't speak english but portuguse. I was stamped out of south africa in a fews minutes and i proceeded to mozambique very scared. As i got there, i told the immigration official that i wish to visit mozambique. They asked me in poutuguese some questions, but as soon as i hear passport, i brought out mine passport and gave them. As soon as the lady saw nigeria passport, she started shaking her head in disapproval. I was scared and very indeed and i reason how i can reason or convince they lady. As i stood there, i saw an american citizen got his visa without any question just because he is an american. I wondered why nigeria should be taken as common as these by many small african countries we can give food. So she told me to wait and collected my passport with yellow paper to the boss inside the main office. I was very scared because i have made a long trip to this place and wish not to return back just because am a nigerian. While i wait, my fellow passengers all mozambiquecans came after they have waited for me for up to 30 to an hour about these. When they arrive( 2 matured men), they asked me the problem, i told them that i wish to visit mozambiqaue for vacation and i don't know what these ppl are tekking me. Immidiatly, they spoke to the lady in their language and ask her to give me the visa that i am with them. One thing that saved me is that this lady probably did not understand what they men ask me in english. She went inside again and bring out my passport and gave me a form to fill. The men collected the form and ask me where am going in mozambique, i really don't know any place but one of them fill the form with his address and contacts and ask me to pay 675 rands(13500 naira) there to be issued the visa. I payed
Faced a camera and picture was taken finger print also taken and within 2 minutes, visa was issued to me for a single trip of 30 days. I reached there and ppl cheat me alot just because i don't hear the langaage. I was very happy with one man called jobe from there who assisted me in finding cheap hotel and where they sell nigerian food. When i got there, i saw many nigerian guys doing business there. I stayed 2 days and ran back to south africa where am living. I was very happy with the visa anyway because no country that has embassy in abuja will give you visa without any requirement but only the fees for processing. But why nigerians should be treated that way really mavels me. Again, i noticed that their money is greater than our niara but abuja its like a london to the place called maputo. My ppl, anyone who can, visit some small countries and make a travel history for your passport so that we all can use it to catch the big fish or maybe the next time you come to MMIA lagos, no immigration officer will mess up with you. Thanks all and that is the end of my story.

nice experience for u bro.... I have learnt one or two things from ur write up.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
cutieme:
Abeg ,how u go fit take help man get the visa?

Which country?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
y4code:
How can we get the visa? Do you easily give visa to Nigerians? Do they accept VISA on arrival...
Please help us with full details i cant wait to join you there bro
Which country?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
henrychubayo:

Which country?
Swaziland
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
cutieme:
Swaziland

Where are you?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
cutieme:
Swaziland

Where are you?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by cutieme(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
henrychubayo:

Where are you?
naija
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
cutieme:
naija

Swaziland got no embassy in Naija. May be, you should get S.A visa first
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Kingslykizy(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Rexnegro:
nice experience for u bro.... I have learnt one or two things from ur write up.
I have a question to ask cos a friend of mind plan on entering South Africa from Mozambique border is that really possible cos he don't have South Africa visa what he has is Tanzania visa he is thinking of crossing the border to mozambique then his final destination South Africa, pls any one with information about the route should please let me know so I tell him, thank you
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingslykizy:

I have a question to ask cos a friend of mind plan on entering South Africa from Mozambique border is that really possible cos he don't have South Africa visa what he has is Tanzania visa he is thinking of crossing the border to mozambique then his final destination South Africa, pls any one with information about the route should please let me know so I tell him, thank you

it is possible. But please note that the route is very dangerous. in Mozambique, they don't speak English. He will find it more difficult there.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by chimeziefranklin(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
pls I can someone cross the Mozambique border to south African with Nigeria passport??
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Damolux01(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
henrychubayo:

Bandie, american embassy in south africa gives 10 years visas to applicants. The embassy tends to aviod over crowding at the premises unlike the ones we have in nigeria. This means that applicants who gets the visa has no need to visit the embassy again for 10 years unless for other consular matters. It sounds interesting isn't it? Also if a nigerian have a house in south africa, and possess the permanent resident status, the visa is guaranteed. Am speaking from a confirmed source
Wow!! How often do they deny applicants? I read you talking about playing football...Tell me more pls.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Regy2013: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please were can i find Mozambique embassy in Nigeria? sad
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by TheFilmmaker: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Regy2013:
Please were can i find Mozambique embassy in Nigeria? sad

Just book and flight and when you arrive Mozambique, apply for a visa the airport. They run a visa-on-arrival programme and it will only cost you about 50 USD. But you can ask for it to be extended for three months, I guess, if you bribe them.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Puwakwe001: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pls house is it easy to cross from Mozambique to south africa by road with Nigeria passport? Pls reply I need your help
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by dijas(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
henrychubayo:

it is possible. But please note that the route is very dangerous. in Mozambique, they don't speak English. He will find it more difficult there.
How can I contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo) / Car Crashes Into A Bar In Abakaliki As EBSU Students Run (Graphic Pics) / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.