Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182696 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Go Down)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
I can't believe the nerve of these black South Africans mouthing off about Nigeria. Don't these idiots know that they wouldn't be anywhere without the oyinbo in their country? Have they forgotten how Nigeria supported them when they couldn't even do a thing in their own country because they allowed the oyinbo to bully them? Is it a good thing for black South Africans too become chest beaters even though they haven't done anything in their own country? I feel like South Africa would be poorer than Somalia and Ethiopia if it wasn't for the Whites there.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
open secret
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Callotti: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Exactly where Nigeria is without the British! kiss
Paramount material and spirtitual failures with a capital 'F'!
Don't even go there before you get a whooping DEAR!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti: Exactly where Nigeria is without the British! kiss
Paramount material and spirtitual failures with a capital 'F'!
Don't even go there before you get a whooping DEAR!

Callotti you're a shameless idiot. I saw you on the other thread posing as an Igbo man now you want too be South African? What a stupid fool. Without White people South Africa would look like a wasteland. Black South Africans are the laziest and most troubled of all Africans. What have they contributed to South Africa that gives them the right too chest beat? NOTHING. South African men are lazy and violent. They prefer handouts instead of working a job. They prefer alcohol and heroin instead of looking after their family. South African women are full of aids. Stop lying to yourself. South Africa without Whites would be poorer than Somalia lol.

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Arosa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Where Would South Africa Be Without White People?
At best they would be like Zimbabwe.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
Arosa:
At best they would be like Zimbabwe.

Agreed.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Afam4eva(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
They would have been like other southern African countries who have a common wealth of poverty. They should thank the white Afrikaans for what they're enjoying today. I wish we has whiye people in Nigeria. At least 10% albinos would do grin grin grin.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by naptu2: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Aha! So we've gone international. I was getting tired of those Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. Let's go international. Throw some South Africans, Ghanaians and African Americans into the mix.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by nicey1d: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Olayinka1987....l like you because you are not a bastard to nigeria. l saw all your posts on the other thread, unlike some who really enjoy to be acting like a BASTARD to their own nation praising others which is not up to ours and still telling those countrymen that we (Nigerians) are worthless when you won't see others speaking bad about their own country when discussing with foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Ufeolorun(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
olayinka1987: I can't believe the nerve of these black South Africans mouthing off about Nigeria. Don't these idiots know that they wouldn't be anywhere without the oyinbo in their country? Have they forgotten how Nigeria supported them when they couldn't even do a thing in their own country because they allowed the oyinbo to bully them? Is it a good thing for black South Africans too become chest beaters even though they haven't done anything in their own country? I feel like South Africa would be poorer than Somalia and Ethiopia if it wasn't for the Whites there.

What do you think?
Get some pride and stop messing about,seriously. Your write-up reeks massive inferiority complex. A bit of inward search and you won't need soggy thread like this.

4 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by supereagle(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Most of their brilliants minds were educated in Nigeria free during the appartheid era. They can turn around now and bite the fingers that fed them.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @Olayinka1987....l like you because you are not a bastard to nigeria. l saw all your posts on the other thread, unlike some who really enjoy to be acting like a BASTARD to their own nation praising others which is not up to ours and still telling those countrymen that we (Nigerians) are worthless when you won't see others speaking bad about their own country when discussing with foreigners.

I will never spit in my nations face. NEVER. I'm not one of those so-so Nigerians that takes up for everybody else before my own people. I can't stand people like that!!!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Get some pride and stop messing about,seriously. Your write-up reeks massive inferiority complex. A bit of inward search and you won't need soggy thread like this.

Inferiority complex? How? I asked an honest question. Where would South Africa be without Whites? South Africans were chest beating in the other thread, why now can't they answer this question? Oh, that's right, because they know the truth.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Callotti: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987:

Callotti you're a shameless idiot. I saw you on the other thread posing as an Igbo man now you want too be South African? What a stupid fool. Without White people South Africa would look like a wasteland. Black South Africans are the laziest and most troubled of all Africans. What have they contributed to South Africa that gives them the right too chest beat? NOTHING. South African men are lazy and violent. They prefer handouts instead of working a job. They prefer alcohol and heroin instead of looking after their family. South African women are full of aids. Stop lying to yourself. South Africa without Whites would be poorer than Somalia lol.

You really don't need to start a thread and jump all over it like a rabid dog. Do like others. Use your other IDs and rest this 'nauseating' handle of yours. You take the fun out of your own thread. In plain English. . .YOU SUCK!
When you ask 'what do you think'? and people give you their opiinons, you can agree or disagree. Not insult them.
Local tout!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2012
Has a white south african let me say this. I agree and disagree at the same time. Yes far to many black south africans think that because what happened 20 years ago means that they deserve free hand outs and do not need to work. But there are many that do work. And those who do work harder than there white counter parts. Has for where south africa would be if they had left. Like the rest of southern africa. Poor and recovering or in a civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by nicey1d: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987:

I will never spit in my nations face. NEVER. I'm not one of those so-so Nigerians that takes up for everybody else before my own people. I can't stand people like that!!!
My claps goes to you bro.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2012
Callotti:

You really don't need to start a thread and jump all over it like a rabid dog. Do like others. Use your other IDs and rest this 'nauseating' handle of yours. You take the fun out of your own thread. In plain English. . .YOU SUCK!
When you ask 'what do you think'? and people give you their opiinons, you can agree or disagree. Not insult them.
Local tout!

You're a shameless person. Posing as an Igbo man in threads then a South African man in others. You're a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2012
andrewza: Has a white south african let me say this. I agree and disagree at the same time. Yes far to many black south africans think that because what happened 20 years ago means that they deserve free hand outs and do not need to work. But there are many that do work. And those who do work harder than there white counter parts. Has for where south africa would be if they had left. Like the rest of southern africa. Poor and recovering or in a civil war.

I agree with you. I wasn't referring to EVERY black South African. I know there are those that work hard. I just found it funny that Black South Africans would come on a Nigerian website and mouth off. Considering the fact South Africa is only prospering because of the Whites there you would think the blacks would shut their mouths. That's all.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ITbomb(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2012
naptu2: Aha! So we've gone international. I was getting tired of those Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. Let's go international. Throw some South Africans, Ghanaians and African Americans into the mix.
I Luv Nairaland
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2012
Agreed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Callotti: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987:

You're a shameless person. Posing as an Igbo man in threads then a South African man in others. You're a disgrace.

You are one sick animal that needs to be put out of it's misery I tellya. Your days are numbered at the rate you are going. Calling you an ijjjiot will be the ultimate compliment. Get lost with your useless, DULL, uninteresting, LOCAL, brain-killing threads! angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by DRANOEL(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
where would south africa be without the whites? we might never know, maybe like zimbabwe ( a country that makes africa cry) or botswana (a country that makes africa proud) since both are southern african countries! but shouldn't the question be ; why are nigerians jealous of south africans?

4 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
DRANOEL: where would south africa be without the whites? we might never know, maybe like zimbabwe ( a country that makes africa cry) or botswana (a country that makes africa proud) since both are southern african countries! but shouldn't the question be ; why are nigerians jealous of south africans?

Jealous of aids and an extremely high crime rate? Don't be silly!

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
Callotti:

You are one sick animal that needs to be put out of it's misery I tellya. Your days are numbered at the rate you are going. Calling you an ijjjiot will be the ultimate compliment. Get lost with your useless, DULL, uninteresting, LOCAL, brain-killing threads! angry

Your the sick one. Why pose as an Igbo man if your South African? Are you Igbo or South African? Because I've seen in you in other threads posing as an Igbo guy. Answer the question big man.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
A you got Aids in your country

B crime is not has high has most think
C at least a south african is honest about robbing you unlike in Nigeria where you get scams and corrupt officials taking your money.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987: I can't believe the nerve of these black South Africans mouthing off about Nigeria.

What did this South Africans do to you? Did you get fired from your Stanbic job? or you don't have a network on your MTN,or your DSTV subscription got cut of for non payment.

olayinka1987:
Don't these idiots know that they wouldn't be anywhere without the oyinbo in their country? Have they forgotten how Nigeria supported them when they couldn't even do a thing in their own country because they allowed the oyinbo to bully them?

What ever Nigeria did,we are greatful but nobody forced your grannies to do anything,if you offered help good and should stay as that,God will reward you for that because South Africans wont,we owe you nothing.
We got our freedom through blood of our people,not Nigerians blood.I want to remind you that while whites/boers/oyinbo where bullying us,your own were killing 3 million Igbos.We the bullied South Africans where crying for you,get it?

olayinka1987:
Is it a good thing for black South Africans too become chest beaters even though they haven't done anything in their own country? I feel like South Africa would be poorer than Somalia and Ethiopia if it wasn't for the Whites there.

I'm chest beating because,We are still the biggest economy in Africa after the black government took over.Infrustructure development in South Africa is second to none in Africa since this black government took over.Black people who where not allowed to do business only 18 years ago are penetrating our markets and of Africa.Our universities which are some of he top in the world are producing black graduates in high numbers.Black middle class is growing at a high pace.I bet you didn't know that.

olayinka1987:
What do you think?

I think you are a bored jealous little man,with no education and no brain but full of hassling mentality.If you are still asking us where South Africa will be with out whites,then my answer will be where Africa will have been if European did not colonise it.

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
RSA wrote

We are still the biggest economy in Africa after the black government took over.Infrustructure development in South Africa is second to none in Africa since this black government took over.Black people who where not allowed to do business only 18 years ago are penetrating our markets and of Africa.Our universities which are some of he top in the world are producing black graduates in high numbers.Black middle class is growing at a high pace.I bet you didn't know that.

i agree 100% here. Many do nor know, but during the 70s and 80s South Africa was struggling in the economic department, the only reason why it did not look like it was because the country only looked after the white minority. Has it stands we are the biggest power on the block. We refine more crude oil than Nigeria and we do not even have oil in the country SASSOL not counting.

Why do Nigerian's all ways go on about South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by KINGwax(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
ITbomb:
I Luv Nairaland
me too *shows teeth*
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by DRANOEL(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987: [/b]

Jealous of aids and an extremely high crime rate? Don't be silly!
you started a thread with an already set mind that south africans would have been "paupers" without whites. what does that tell you about you? you si.lly m.oron
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by KINGwax(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
andrewza:

i agree 100% here. Many do nor know, but during the 70s and 80s South Africa was struggling in the economic department, the only reason why it did not look like it was because the country only looked after the white minority. Has it stands we are the biggest power on the block. We refine more crude oil than Nigeria and we do not even have oil in the country SASSOL not counting.

Why do Nigerian's all ways go on about South Africa
well i don't low anythin, but what mi knw is 80% of S.A's economy still resides wit d whites. Would u rather them find their roots and move their industries? How many blaks in S.A can boast of running a successful company dt penetrates d african market? Did i hear u say Mtn? I think some whites founded it.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by KINGwax(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
DRANOEL:
you started a thread with an already set mind that south africans would have been "paupers" without whites. what does that tell you about you? you si.lly m.oron
well, i quite agree his mind-set was negative. It shld have been an open discussion. But em, wot d heck? Fucky for y'all
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
KINGwax: well i don't low anythin, but what mi knw is 80% of S.A's economy still resides wit d whites. Would u rather them find their roots and move their industries? How many blaks in S.A can boast of running a successful company dt penetrates d african market? Did i hear u say Mtn? I think some whites founded it.

MTN is black owned black run,but just like any other multinational companies it have hundreds of shareholders all over the world but its CEO and President is black if that matters.
http://www.mtn.co.za/Support/ProcurementServices/Documents/MTN+Certificate.pdf+3.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.