Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182789 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2014
kanti you are aware of that? Your country import even tap water from SA

all4naija:
Don't forget South Africa is still largely at trade deficit to Nigeria. Bwahaha... South African mineral wealth my bottom!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija:

Hahaha... I can see your poor education background is doing you no good in this your very post. I can't help laughing at your misinformation and prestidigitation to claim what your people aren't and what is not in your country. That is very preposterous to say the least. I doubt any educated South African would agree with you on this particular post of yours, with self-aggrandizement and silliness, drawn from irrelevant things concerning your boring country. All Africans arguably know that South African blacks got no swag. Jeez! What is wrong with you people? Living in the most advanced country in Africa yet there is nothing to write home about in the commensurate with its nature. That is a very shameful thing.

However, you are a big liar. There is only one black billionaire in South Africa and his name is Mosepe. He got his money through black economic empowerment program put in place by the black government. So he is a recipient of aid program. It means he's not a billionaire in the right sense of it. Grade-one billionaire is supposed to be self-made, people like Bill Gates(one of my all time mentors), Dangote(the richest African and black person alive),etc. If you don't know by now that there is only one black billionaire from South Africa it means you aren't doing yourself good by not reading up. There is no South African alive that is richer than Dangote, being it white or black. Hehehe... You are trying to be smart by alluding to your poor knowledge that there are white people in your country who are richer than Dangote. You just shot yourself on the foot. Hahaha....

Talking about MTN. You probably forgot that it is a corporate multi-nation hugely owned by the public on shares. So the CEO is not a billionaire because he is paid for his service. He is paid some meager thousand of US dollars. Well, that can be running into million in South African Rand though. There is no swag in that country indeed!

For your own information, Dangote is not the only billionaires in Nigeria whose company is operating in the cement sector. There is no monopoly by his company as you are trying to allude to in Nigeria because foreign companies are also producing it. Stop paying attention to hearsay.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

This man here http://www.forbes.com/profile/cyril-ramaphosa/ is a deputy president of SA and a silent partner in many companies and banks.

He is now undoubtedly a billionaire after buying Macdonald SA. He holds major stake at MTN, Mining, and many others.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija:

Hahaha... I can see your poor education background is doing you no good in this your very post. I can't help laughing at your misinformation and prestidigitation to claim what your people aren't and what is not in your country. That is very preposterous to say the least. I doubt any educated South African would agree with you on this particular post of yours, with self-aggrandizement and silliness, drawn from irrelevant things concerning your boring country. All Africans arguably know that South African blacks got no swag. Jeez! What is wrong with you people? Living in the most advanced country in Africa yet there is nothing to write home about in the commensurate with its nature. That is a very shameful thing.

However, you are a big liar. There is only one black billionaire in South Africa and his name is Mosepe. He got his money through black economic empowerment program put in place by the black government. So he is a recipient of aid program. It means he's not a billionaire in the right sense of it. Grade-one billionaire is supposed to be self-made, people like Bill Gates(one of my all time mentors), Dangote(the richest African and black person alive),etc. If you don't know by now that there is only one black billionaire from South Africa it means you aren't doing yourself good by not reading up. There is no South African alive that is richer than Dangote, being it white or black. Hehehe... You are trying to be smart by alluding to your poor knowledge that there are white people in your country who are richer than Dangote. You just shot yourself on the foot. Hahaha....

Talking about MTN. You probably forgot that it is a corporate multi-nation hugely owned by the public on shares. So the CEO is not a billionaire because he is paid for his service. He is paid some meager thousand of US dollars. Well, that can be running into million in South African Rand though. There is no swag in that country indeed!

For your own information, Dangote is not the only billionaires in Nigeria whose company is operating in the cement sector. There is no monopoly by his company as you are trying to allude to in Nigeria because foreign companies are also producing it. Stop paying attention to hearsay.

lol! The main man!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA:
kanti you are aware of that? Your country import even tap water from SA

Joke of the year! Mad idiot......
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2014
All4Naija
We are UNSHAKEN BY YOUR CHEAP OLD BLOWS AND THE BORING "SKEW TEXT". Your SKEW TEXT says alot about your SEXUALITY IGBO GAY.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This new city south of Joburg will have its own varsity,stadium,malls etc...
DRAWINGS FOR THIS PROJECT ARE COMING IN EVERYDAY. grin grin grin grin grin

Modderfontein New City is to re-energise this growth node by creating sustainable developments which offer an ideal environment for business, industry and communities to prosper and grow.

16 km2 land holding (tiny Eko Atlantic is only 8km sqm but flat heads are making)
6 km2 Open Space
12 million m2 development capacity
grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Your Eko Atlantic will soon be DWARFED by this project next year pitch black apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WE WILL BE LOOKING AT boko haram AND flat heads FROM MODERFONTEIN. grin grin grin grin grin
SA WILL BE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA TO HAVE A STADIUM WITH REMOVABLE ROOF LIKE IN EUROPE. FACT.
SEEN HERE IS THE "NEW UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, MODDERFONTEIN CITY,RSA". The new stadium JOBURG IS FULL OF SWAGOOOO.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Recent OIL AND GAS discoveries in East (Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Somalia)and Southern AFRICA (RSA,Namibia,Madagascar,Mozambique) will affect Naaigaria big time. First of all CHINA and INDIA,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA,JAPA etc.. are GEOGRAPHICALLY closer to East and Southern Africa. It will make business sense for EAST/China/India/Japan etc. to BUY OIL in East and Southern Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Nigerians CONFESSING THEY'RE JEALOUS OF SOUTH AFRICA. THEY EVEN HATE LATE BABA MANDELA. FACT.
http://hausanigerian..com/2011/03/country-envy-south-africa.html

4 Reasons Why I am Jealous of South Africa
Even though Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa (170 million people) so that every 1 in 4 Black person in the world is a Nigerian; even though it has the most industrious people who possess a fabulous sense of humour and a perpetual optimism about life, and even though the world's richest Black man is Nigerian, I'm still jealous of the West's interest in all things South Africa.

1. MANDELA
There's an almost Messiah-like reverence for the political prisoner turned apartheid-abolitionist, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Former SA President Nelson Mandela, so that every celebrity worth their salt has taken a picture with him. Numerous books and films have been produced to celebrate his achievements (from Invictus to the recent Winnie starring Jeniffer Hudson and Terrence Howard) and his status as respected elder-statesman of the world is unrivaled.

Nelson Mandela: The world's best loved African leader

Nigeria has yet to produce such a highly-regarded leader. Not once. We have respected authors like Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka, but in recent times our politicians have been better known for what they do wrong than what they've done right.

2. FOOTBALL WORLD CUP
Then there was the 2010 World Cup. The first ever to be held in Africa was of course in SA. Now this makes sense because in terms of the country's advancements in technology and infrastructure, it is by far the most suitable and best prepared country in Sub-Saharan Africa to hold such a prestigious event. Even SA's ability to have continuous electricity trumps Nigeria's NEPA failures. But I was jealous that South Africa was yet again feted by the worldwide community for this impressive feat. I wish it were Nigeria. But alas, even our footballers, once our pride and joy (and former Olympic Gold medal winners!) failed us.

3. MEDIA
Around the world numerous books have been written (Cry, The Beloved Country) multiple documentaries (Rough Aunties), popular films (Cry Freedom, Sarafina, District 9) plays, column inches and charities have been dedicated to South Africa. Although Nigeria gave the world Fela Kuti and our writers like Chimamanda Adichie continue to excite the literary world, our country doesn't elicit the same level of fascination, romance and interest as South Africa does.

Fela Kuti: Nigeria's best known musician (LOST TO SOUTH AFRICA'S BLACK MAMBAZO WHO WON THEIR 4TH GRAMMY AWARD. SA Continues to dwarf Nigeria)
cheesy grin grin grin grin
And out of the seven Black men that have won the Nobel Peace Prize, three were South African.

4. TOURISM
There's also the general beauty and tourist-friendly appeal of cities like Cape Town and Johannesburg which attract visitors. With world-class accommodation, picturesque beaches, beautiful vistas and natural amenities to enjoy I'm not surprised. But I am jealous. I wish Nigeria's tourist industry was equally well-developed. We have the potential: beautiful beaches, the best cuisine, great history and beautiful areas in Abuja and Lagos. But we lack the security to ensure visitors' safety, and the development and promotion of some of these areas let us down, as does the air and land travel difficulties (bad roads, shambolic airports)

Abuja, Nigeria (smaller than SANTON CITY" RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA" IN LAND AREA and underdeveloped)

South Africa is as well known for its high crime rates, in fact more well known than Nigeria's, yet the country still manages to be the foremost African destination for tourists, film-makers and travellers. Some will say the large white minority help to keep the country developed and affluent and draw people in, and there's some truth in that.

Until then, I will continue to view South Africa's high profile success with envy and think: "If only that was Nigeria!"[/b]

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sostoz(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2014
But apart frm this naija/mzansi. African countries continue 2 develop, east africa and southern africa will start thier oil pumping soon. Im happy 4 that and kenya is the future african powerhouse im tellin u.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2014
[b]HandofChukwu
You are the only idiot in the world that doesn't know that BRITISH DISCOVERED your OIL AND GAS in 1950s and later FVCKED OFF at their own will because they saw Nigeria is a sh8t hole. Ya'll unlike Angola or Mozambique never fought against COLONIALISM.

Again let me correct u about African history. Since ur head is EMPTY. ZERO BRAINS like many of ur kin. Hence European slavers looked down on your people and dubbed them "REFUSE SLAVES". Bought em as last option.
AFRICAN HISTORY QUICK FACTS
Before 1stBC-1500s African kingdoms fought over land and enslaved and killed each other.

EUROPEAN CONTACTS
SLAVERY ERA
1500-1860
ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where whites bought slaves in west and central africa.
Kings and chiefs were MIDDLEMEN like your socalled billionaires today.
COLONIAL ERA
1900-1953 Most of African countries are COLONISED BY EUROPEANS.
INDEPENDENCE ERA
Late 1950s BRITISH DECIDE TO FVCK OFF WEST AFRICA, while French and SPANISH followed. While Portugese were fighting against locals in Guinea Bissau,Angola,Mozambique. Portugese ended losing in the end. These are Africans who can claim to have fought and won against colonialism not forgeting Mau-Mau in Kenya.

S.A CONTEXT
Before 1948 was under colonial rule like rest of AFRICA. 1948 Apartheid started till 1990. grin shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss
[/b] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Don't count out Namibia next door they have discovered 23 billion barrels of oil near SA border hence wer're exploring. While Mozambique and Madagascar near Kwazulu Natal have untapped oil as well.

sostoz: But apart frm this naija/mzansi. African countries continue 2 develop, east africa and southern africa will start thier oil pumping soon. Im happy 4 that and kenya is the future african powerhouse im tellin u.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Msauza:

This man here http://www.forbes.com/profile/cyril-ramaphosa/ is a deputy president of SA and a silent partner in many companies and banks.

He is now undoubtedly a billionaire after buying Macdonald SA. He holds major stake at MTN, Mining, and many others.
He's worth $700 million, you i d i o t!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2014
^^^^^^History shows AFRICANS have never been friends before European contacts. So this FAKE BROTHERHOOD sh8t is a LIE.
HENCE HATE BETWEEN US IS THE REALITY. FACT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hence I say let each and every african country arm itself and let killing continue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see a Naaigayrian I SEE A PITCH BLACK ENEMY that deserves to be at the GRAVEYARD. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Thats what he disclosed we are not sure... grin grin grin grin grin grin
all4naija: He's worth $700 million, you i d i o t!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Im sure in east and souther africa after these recent oil findings they will buy ARMS. So that we can catch fights SOON IN OUR LIFETIME IN AFRICA. grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Thats what he disclosed we are not sure... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay! You sound like a member of the Dawn of the Planet of Apes' community.You need to see that movie, Kwerekwere! grin cheesy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: ^^^^^^History shows AFRICANS have never been friends before European contacts. So this FAKE BROTHERHOOD sh8t is a LIE.
HENCE HATE BETWEEN US IS THE REALITY. FACT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hence I say let each and every african country arm itself and let killing continue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see a Naaigayrian I SEE A PITCH BLACK ENEMY that deserves to be at the GRAVEYARD. grin grin grin grin grin
You are a barbarian let lose in South Africa's prison, behaving like somebody on steroid! You need to watch your mental state. It is not okay!

It is clear you are the one who is bringing hate between Africans with your xenophobic nature, bragging, criminality,etc and at the same time want them taking up arms and start killing themselves. Jeez! It just shown that you are a savage from Ghana and you are supposed to be kept in the zoo. You have no place in the modern world because you are wickedly ignorant.

All you hear from South African blacks is kill African immigrants,kill the Boers, necklace(putting a burning Tyre on human being's neck)that person and all sorts of evil. Smh...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Im sure in east and souther africa after these recent oil findings they will buy ARMS. So that we can catch fights SOON IN OUR LIFETIME IN AFRICA. grin grin grin
You are a miserable person living in South Africa indeed. I don't know how the people are treating you there but it doesn't look good to your health.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
sostoz: But apart frm this naija/mzansi. African countries continue 2 develop, east africa and southern africa will start thier oil pumping soon. Im happy 4 that and kenya is the future african powerhouse im tellin u.
You are joking! Kenya can never be African power-house because it doesn't have the human resources to do that. That is a complete fact! You need to read to have good knowledge. You aren't making sense at all.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: [b]HandofChukwu
You are the only idiot in the world that doesn't know that BRITISH DISCOVERED your OIL AND GAS in 1950s and later FVCKED OFF at their own will because they saw Nigeria is a sh8t hole. Ya'll unlike Angola or Mozambique never fought against COLONIALISM.

Again let me correct u about African history. Since ur head is EMPTY. ZERO BRAINS like many of ur kin. Hence European slavers looked down on your people and dubbed them "REFUSE SLAVES". Bought em as last option.
AFRICAN HISTORY QUICK FACTS
Before 1stBC-1500s African kingdoms fought over land and enslaved and killed each other.

EUROPEAN CONTACTS
SLAVERY ERA
1500-1860
ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where whites bought slaves in west and central africa.
Kings and chiefs were MIDDLEMEN like your socalled billionaires today.
COLONIAL ERA
1900-1953 Most of African countries are COLONISED BY EUROPEANS.
INDEPENDENCE ERA
Late 1950s BRITISH DECIDE TO FVCK OFF WEST AFRICA, while French and SPANISH followed. While Portugese were fighting against locals in Guinea Bissau,Angola,Mozambique. Portugese ended losing in the end. These are Africans who can claim to have fought and won against colonialism not forgeting Mau-Mau in Kenya.

S.A CONTEXT
Before 1948 was under colonial rule like rest of AFRICA. 1948 Apartheid started till 1990. grin shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss
[/b] shocked shocked shocked
Did you write that in Zulu? Sorry, I can't help you!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: All4Naija
We are UNSHAKEN BY YOUR CHEAP OLD BLOWS AND THE BORING "SKEW TEXT". Your SKEW TEXT says alot about your SEXUALITY IGBO GAY.

Stop posting the statue of Madiba. One of my mentor indeed! That is the only thing the blacks in South Africa can offer us. I respect him a lot.

However, you are an i d i o t who needs to be kept in the psychiatric hospital!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1557699_oilrsa_png95fd5904c55fe4012ad0b9612d5e5345
Bleh! Very ugly logo. Must everything be about flag. It is time the people start being innovative in South Africa. Jeez!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This new city south of Joburg will have its own varsity,stadium,malls etc...
DRAWINGS FOR THIS PROJECT ARE COMING IN EVERYDAY. grin grin grin grin grin

Modderfontein New City is to re-energise this growth node by creating sustainable developments which offer an ideal environment for business, industry and communities to prosper and grow.

16 km2 land holding (tiny Eko Atlantic is only 8km sqm but flat heads are making)
6 km2 Open Space
12 million m2 development capacity
grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1557560_slide1_jpeg99a9bc72bdcf0bbc59ac512af584e0ad

Nonsense! Stop showing us paperworks. Those images aren't nothing real like Eko Atlantic city, the most modern city in Africa to be. Hehehe...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija:
Nonsense! Stop showing us paperworks. Those images aren't nothing real like Eko Atlantic city, the most modern city in Africa to be. Hehehe...

I hope Jesus will save you from the demon that eats you. It is not Nigerian prerogative to built new cities. SA has projects in place to build 5 new cities also. Eko Atlantic also started in 3D planning format and then started to become a reality. So , what is wrong with modderfontein planning project, since everything from malls, bridges, tall buildings, etc, started the same way?

However let me leave you with something to chew on to aggravate your jealousy.

http://m.theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/11/a-chinese-company-wants-to-build-a-new-york-city-in-south-africa/281243/
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija: Your country is not surviving on farming and cattle. The development and the mechanized farming are carried out by the white people. The black are lazy xenophobes who are lurking around the corners of streets to attack innocent African immigrants. That is a big shame on you and your country.

Why are you this racist? South Africans are white, black, green and gold. So, please next time don't ever try to discriminate on the grounds of colour or race, because when we look at Nigerians we do not look at them as Igbos, Yorubas, etc. We are one and we stand together as South Africans as black and white.

However, let me remind you that South Africa is still more developed than Nigeria.

South Africa, "The United states of Africa"

The only country in Africa that has a rainbow nation.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija: He's worth $700 million, you i d i o t!

Like I said as in now he is a billionaire, infact he was underated. Forbes has a tendency of either underating and overrating like in the case of Dangote. The western magazine parade him for what he is not worth. Fact!!!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
People like you honorable all4kak make me look on Nigerians differently ...i was so sweet when I joined this forum ...am intending to stop donating food and clothes to innocent poor Nigerians living on the streets of jozi...

all4naija:
You are a barbarian let lose in South Africa's prison, behaving like somebody on steroid! You need to watch your mental state. It is not okay!

It is clear you are the one who is bringing hate between Africans with your xenophobic nature, bragging, criminality,etc and at the same time want them taking up arms and start killing themselves. Jeez! It just shown that you are a savage from Ghana and you are supposed to be kept in the zoo. You have no place in the modern world because you are wickedly ignorant.

All you hear from South African blacks is kill African immigrants,kill the Boers, necklace(putting a burning Tyre on human being's neck)that person and all sorts of evil. Smh...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA: People like you honorable all4kak make me look on Nigerians differently ...i was so sweet when I joined this forum ...am intending to stop donating food and clothes to innocent poor Nigerians living on the streets of jozi...

Bwahaha... You can cry me a river, mister! Must you mention what you donated to the poor people on your streets who are likely not Nigerians(if out all you donate)? Please, keep your peasant donations to yourself. Nigerians don't need them.

South Africa my effing bottom.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Msauza:

I hope Jesus will save you from the demon that eats you. It is not Nigerian prerogative to built new cities. SA has projects in place to build 5 new cities also. Eko Atlantic also started in 3D planning format and then started to become a reality. So , what is wrong with modderfontein planning project, since everything from malls, bridges, tall buildings, etc, started the same way?

However let me leave you with something to chew on to aggravate your jealousy.

http://m.theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/11/a-chinese-company-wants-to-build-a-new-york-city-in-south-africa/281243/
Oh, yeah! Keep telling us about your last night dream of having a huge modern city built in the squalor of Township. Well, there is nothing wrong about dreams. It helps to exercise your brain while you are in a sleeping state. It is never a tangle thing in reality. That is what this Modderfontein city project is all about. A paperwork! Bwahaha... The buildings don't even look real. They are like things from the abstract sketches of a toddler. More like scribbles! It is time South African blacks face reality and take a cue from Nigeria's Eko Atlantic City to construct a modern city project.

All you are doing is construct malls every where for those Zulus and Xhosas to shoplift potatoes and other groceries. Huh! angry angry angry

There is no envy coming from me, my brother. Nigeria is going to start constructing another wonderful project in the scale of Eko Atlantic City in Abuja called SMART City.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Msauza:

Like I said as in now he is a billionaire, infact he was underated. Forbes has a tendency of either underating and overrating like in the case of Dangote. The western magazine parade him for what he is not worth. Fact!!!
Bwahaha... You don't know what you are saying. You are angry because Forbes didn't inflate your purported billionaire to worth billion he is not having. Jeez!

You are plainly envious of Dangote taking the mantle of the richest black person alive. It is not by folding hands but by handwork. I hope to see one day South African blacks(all the billionaire and millionaires combined) work hard to get close in the next 10,000 years to Dangote's wealth worth. The day they stop getting drunk of liquor and go to streets to disturb the innocent the day they will have another millionaire to talk about. Hahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Msauza:

Why are you this racist? South Africans are white, black, green and gold. So, please next time don't ever try to discriminate on the grounds of colour or race, because when we look at Nigerians we do not look at them as Igbos, Yorubas, etc. We are one and we stand together as South Africans as black and white.

However, let me remind you that South Africa is still more developed than Nigeria.

South Africa, "The United states of Africa"

The only country in Africa that has a rainbow nation.
I am not a racist! How can I be racist when I belong to both races? The truth hurts! If really what you say is true. Why is economic empowerment program meant only for the black people? Why does your government discriminate the white people of that society? Why do you always use past Apartheid activities to define your society? There is more animosity between the white and black people of that society looking at the inequality problems, etc. You cannot deny these facts.

YOruba, Igbo and Hausa have the same color. They are just different ethnicity like Zulu and Xhosa. The two prominent xenophobic groups in South Africa.

South Africa is developed more than Nigeria because it is built by the white people. the Townships are the reflections of what it would have looked like without them.

Don't just go there, man. South Africans got no swag but Nigerians do in Africa. Your people don't roll with hipsters Nigerians do. We parley more with the Americans than South Africans do and corporate with them on various issues. Please, do yourself some good and admit that Nigeria is the America of Africa. Even the most illicit drug addicts in your society know that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.