Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182770 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin A Motswana of Botdwana who is based in SOUTH AFRICA beat Rudisha of Kenya and WON GOLD. His stable mate from SA won bronze.

While SA won another GOLD MEDAL with Cornel Fredericks wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
EroZA: The irony on what you are throwing up here Mr all4kak is that the lady in question is a Nigerian student based in Pretoria,according to her she did it in line with her belief...so that when she goes back to her native land,she will be protected from witches...

how do you like that all4kak?
You are a big liar! Why are you always running away from your problems and blame them on others(especially blaming it on Nigerians)? This is clear evidence the n a k e d woman is not a Nigerian, looking at the shape of her big a s s. That is a pap-made bottom found in every South African black lady gene. Take it or leave it, that crazy girl is possibly a Zulu because the people are used to exposing their peanuts and bosoms in public as parts of their culture. You just shot yourself on the foot!

Who knows what is the problem with her? Maybe she has been r a p e d and given HIV/AIDS by one of your molesters(bunch of animals) and looking for a savior while looking unto Madiba, who could have saved her if he's still alive. May his perfect soul live on forever! The mighty Mandela our 'Madiba'!

I don't like such a bogus story you are telling me. It is time to get serious and find solution to the barbarism in your society by getting organized and civilized. You primitive South African!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Surely you are referring to your own mother ....if she can read this kak of yours,she will regret for bringing you on this planet...mr civilized

all4naija:
You are a big liar! Why are you always running away from your problems and blame them on others(especially blaming it on Nigerians)? This is clear evidence the n a k e d woman is not a Nigerian, looking at the shape of her big a s s. That is a pap-made bottom found in every South African black lady gene. Take it or leave it, that crazy girl is possibly a Zulu because the people are used to exposing their peanuts and bosoms in public as parts of their culture. You just shot yourself on the foot!

Who knows what is the problem with her? Maybe she has been r a p e d and given HIV/AIDS by one of your molesters(bunch of animals) and looking for a savior while looking unto Madiba, who could have saved her if he's still alive. May his perfect soul live on forever! The mighty Mandela our 'Madiba'!

I don't like such a bogus story you are telling me. It is time to get serious and find solution to the barbarism in your society by getting organized and civilized. You primitive South African!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
EroZA: Surely you are referring to your own mother ....if she can read this kak of yours,she will regret for bringing you on this planet...mr civilized

No, I am talking about your father! If he can comprehend he wouldn't have dated your mother and gave birth to a fool like you. I regret having bush animals in South Africa in the squalor of Townships, who were once dumped in the waste of concentration camps. I think some of you deserve that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lol...true

14:

These guys are capable of riging anything. Whoever believes their GDP should be smoking something, actually many despute them but not in public. The numbers are totally fake. Its showing on the ground, nothing is improving.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2014
14:

Another fake https://www.nairaland.com/1840549/10000-mega-watts-electricity-promise
This is a foul cry of irrelevant South African.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SA is exploring her OIL AND GAS WEALTH just like Brazil explored after noticing they had same "BILLION TYPE/Barrels of oil" with ANGOLA and Namibia,RSA NW.

After 60 billion barrles of oil and gas were disacovered in FALKLAND ISLANDS, South Atlantic near Argentina, Geologists and Marine Engineers believe RSA has oil also.

SO FAR RSA HAS 12-30 BILLION BARRELS OF OIL "GEOLOGICALLY APPROVED NOT DRILLED/UNTAPPED" LYING AROUND OUR OCEAN. OIL GIANTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE HAVE MOVED TO SOUTH AFRICA SOME HAVE SECURED LICENCES TO EXPLORE.

Heres the latest findings from SA PETROLEUM AGENCY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Port Elizabeth will be BUILDING FROM THIS OIL BOOM ONCE WE START DRILLING IN 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PRESENTING FROM ONE OF OUR 4 OIL BEDS
SOUTH COAST=5-9 BBL.

Let us pray for this to happen my friend, OOH God Why not us? Please bless this beautiful country of ours(South Africa).

http://mobi.enca.com/sa-may-be-verge-major-oil-discovery
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
MrPSA:

Let us pray for this to happen my friend, OOH God Why not us? Please bless this beautiful country of ours(South Africa).

http://mobi.enca.com/sa-may-be-verge-major-oil-discovery
Dream on! Your dream of having oil and gas might really be the night dream you have when sleeping. Bwahaha...

South Africa is overrated indeed!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
all4naija: Dream on! Your dream of having oil and gas might really be the night dream you have when sleeping. Bwahaha...

South Africa is overrated indeed!
grin cheesy

Did you watch video from link attached before commenting? Mr go nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
MrPSA:

Did you watch video from link attached before commenting? Mr go nigeria.
We aren't fighting. I am talking about the dream's part of the post. Oh, please...

I have seen the video and there is no major oil there! It is based on speculation at the moment.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. grin cheesy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2014
New mall in my area, it opened in april
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by agaugust: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=16pt]Fastest Woman In Africa & The whole Commonwealth of 53 Countries

....Nigeria's Blessing Baby Girl[/size]

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Blessing+Okagbare+20th+Commonwealth+Games+4DxngbE5iaFl.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2014
SA trains

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
Durban SA

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Cape Town SA

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Johannesburg SA

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Johannesburg SA......

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2014
Johannesburg SA......,

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2014
And Nigeria has only Lagos as a city, the rest is over populated towns
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Pretoria SA

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Pretoria 2

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2014
14: New mall in my area, it opened in april
That is what South African best development is mostly about, building malls everywhere. I can see the reason why their women have big butt and fat legs for consuming much pap sold in their malls. Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 08, 2014
14: And Nigeria has only Lagos as a city, the rest is over populated towns
Hahaha... What happened to your Townships? Before you start pointing accusing fingers look close at the problem with black people in that society. They are xenophobic and envious. cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 08, 2014
14: Johannesburg SA......
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1607652_johannesburg_south_africa-1_jpeg_jpegc59615cc8bdc8bd2826f5501bb779318[/img]
Boring as hell - an imaginary place where sinners would be scotched with fire for eternity! I don't think I would want to live in such a ugly sprawling city where bunch of black criminals are marauding the streets in search of foreigners to attack. Ptui!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
all4naija: Boring as hell - an imaginary place where sinners would be scotched with fire for eternity! I don't think I would want to live in such a ugly sprawling city where bunch of black criminals are marauding the streets in search of foreigners to attack. Ptui!

No one said you should wish to live in that city, you are nigerian, so you dont qualify to live in joburg. Talk about Lagos, your city. Dont talk about joburg because it does not belong to you. Nigerians with their sic mentality, thinking they are citizens of the world
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
14:

No one said you should wish to live in that city, you are nigerian, so you dont qualify to live in joburg. Talk about Lagos, your city. Dont talk about joburg because it does not belong to you. Nigerians with their sic mentality, thinking they are citizens of the world
I never said I am going to live in J'borg, the buggy city, either. You can take the overrated development and shove it in your bottom. I don't care!

Nigeria will develop one day and get there even though we are going through tough moments in our history. I blame them on the foolish and corrupt leaders who are still holding on to primitive traditions of being worshiped and masquerading as people who have the people and nation interest at heart while they steal the country's wealth without any development to show for it.Jeez! PTUI! What a bunch of useless leaders we have in Nigeria. They are very annoying to me. angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
14: Durban SA

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1607643_durban-hotels-3_jpeg_jpegf3f899640e3dfb3f19e17e04bf5e2c6f[/img]
I appreciate the white minority of South Africa for developing Durban to what it is today. It seems there are more white people in Durban than black people in the squalor of Township. Is it the reason why Durban has tall buildings and Township not? I am just asking.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: I appreciate the white minority of South Africa for developing Durban to what it is today. It seems there are more white people in Durban than black people in the squalor of Township. Is it the reason why Durban has tall buildings and Township not? I am just asking.

There is no a single city or town where whites are a majority in SA.
Remember there is only 4m white people in SA. Johannesburg has more whites than Cape Town.

Durban population, blacks make 70%. I told you long time that not everything good is done by whites.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
14:

There is no a single city or town where whites are a majority in SA.
Remember there is only 4m white people in SA. Johannesburg has more whites than Cape Town.

Durban population, blacks make 70%. I told you long time that not everything good is done by whites.
Reread my post to have a grasp of my question. I mean compared to the population in Township. Bwahaha... You hate to hear about Township though.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
all4naija: Reread my post to have a grasp of my question. I mean compared to the population in Township. Bwahaha... You hate to hear about Township though.

You are acting stupidd now, townships fall under their respective city, eg Soweto falls under joburg, mamelodi under pretoria.
Dont just talk without understanding what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.