Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182711 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

you know how fun it is bashing them in their own forum,

like someone said, dissing naai-gerians is so easy, you just have to bring out the facts. grin grin

Says a mo_ron that doesn't know the difference between "question and comparison". grin grin

Before you can argue with me, you need to get educated! grin grin grin grin

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

3) Find out the difference between "comparison and question".
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Msauza:

Only few South Africans lived in Nigeria during apartheid era and Mandela had never sought asylum in Nigeria. Lies!!! Lies!!! Lies!!!

Did Mandela live as a refugee in Nigeria or not? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize: CraigB, I can see you in the background!

I hope the last beatdown you received from me didn't cause you some mental damages? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps! grin grin grin grin

THE BOTTOM LINE IS: SOUTH AFRICA IS BY FAR MORE DEVELOPED THAN NIGERIA, LIKE IT OR NOT IS A FACT. DOES THAT STATEMENT HURT YOU?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Did Mandela live as a refugee in Nigeria or not? grin grin grin grin grin

Never, Mandela had never lived in Nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Msauza:

THE BOTTOM LINE IS: SOUTH AFRICA IS BY FAR MORE DEVELOPED THAN NIGERIA, LIKE IT OR NOT IS A FACT. DOES THAT STATEMENT HURT YOU?

Did Mandela live as a refugee in Nigeria or not? grin grin

Why are blek south Africans so dumb? grin grin

Even the most intelligent blek south African here can't differentiate between "question" and "comparison". grin grin grin grin

Geez!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Still huffing and puffing like a mentally challenged f.o.o.l!

Why are you so dumb? Did a mad woman conceive you? grin grin grin grin

You're neither wise nor educated. grin grin

This is what this lunatic calls comparison;

After a dunce said "Nigerians are coming here to stay"

I said "There are many Chinese in Africa, does that mean African countries are better than China?"

A question is what he calls comparison.

Talk about dumbness! grin grin grin grin grin

You're too small for me! I'll slay you even with my eyes closed. grin grin grin

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

Dumbo this was your post
iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.
please don't commit suicide! grin

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

I think your brain run on drugs, try taking more drugs. grin

Chinese don't seek asylum in African countries like nigerians r doing in SA, they own your azzes.. grin grin

Why r naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA if its not paradise compared to naai-,geria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Did Mandela live as a refugee in Nigeria or not? grin grin

Why are blek south Africans so dumb? grin grin

Even the most intelligent blek south African here can't differentiate between "question" and "comparison". grin grin grin grin

Geez!

I have already answered you above.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Msauza:

Never, Mandela had never lived in Nigeria.

Sheer dumbness and ignorance! grin

I wonder what they teach Y'all in school. grin grin

Y'all know nothing about your cowardly demi-god! grin grin grin

Mandela lived in my house as a refugee - Amaechi

www.punchng.com/feature/interview/
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

That is just a claim.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

That is just nothing but a mere claim without proof.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Says a mo_ron that doesn't know the difference between "question and comparison". grin grin

Before you can argue with me, you need to get educated! grin grin grin grin

Ediot, you asked the question cause you were comparing the two, stop being dumb.

Your claimed that naai-,gerians don't come to SA because it's paradise, and you brought up the issue of Chinese in Africa.

Do Chinese in Africa seek asylum in the countries they immigrate to?

You seek asylum in a country because the situation there is better than your own country. but you're too dumb to realize that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

Dumbo this was your post

Chinese don't seek asylum in African countries like nigerians r doing in SA, they own your azzes.. grin grin

Why r naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA if its not paradise compared to naai-,geria.

You're an incorrigible lunatic! grin grin grin

Where did compare Nigerians and the Chinese in that post? grin grin grin grin

I now declare you the most celebrated illiterate on this thread after Craigb.
grin grin grin

I asked a question and you called it "comparison". grin grin grin

Go to school, you're an illiterate! grin

Mandela must be turning his grave, his blek kids are disgracing him! grin

Now its obvious that blek south Africans are bunch of cocaine hailing illiterates. grin grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

But it is jungle noise,

your write alot crap on this thread which I know you don't believe judging from your posts on other threads.

It is not! What are crappy in my posts you still haven't been able to provide them here. You better point them out or remained silent with your miserable life in Mzansi. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

[s]Ediot, you asked the question cause you were comparing the two, stop being dumb.
Your claimed that naai-,gerians don't come to SA because it's paradise, and you brought up the issue of Chinese in Africa.
Do Chinese in Africa seek asylum in the countries they immigrate to?
You seek asylum in a country because the situation there is better than your own country. but you're too dumb to realize that.[/s]

Your dumbness is on display so stop trying to save face. grin grin grin grin grin

You can't differentiate between "question" and "comparison". grin grin grin

Illiterate!

Your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

these people are known claimers, there's no other record other than that old goat saying that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

YOU ARE CRAZY AS HELL. IMAGINE DEMANDING RIGHTS TO CITIZENSHIP TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHICH RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO GRANT OR NOT TO GRANT YOUR STAY. THOSE PEOPLE ARE SEEKING ASSYLUM, THATS ALL. MOREOVER, SA CAN NEVER SET UP A REFUGEE'S CAMP AS IT IS AGAINST OUR LEGISLATIONS, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THREE ARE NO REFUGEES IN SA.
I think you are very funny! You expect me to say your country is a well-to-do place when it is not. Please, give me a break from your puffiness. Make room for me let me speak my mind because it my human right. I am afraid of you, you i d i o t!

They are demanding for their right to citizenship. It happens everywhere and it is called immigration process. I don't know why in your country it has to be viewed differently. You are no brainier,dude!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

I'm sorry but you're a f.o.o.l!

You mean you never heard that Mandela sought asylum in Nigeria? grin

Or you think an old man would be lying against the dead?

Please go and sleep.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Zdee, don't quote me again until you get the right answers to these questions below especially the last one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I own you and I'll continue to own you! grin grin

Illiterate!

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
I'm sorry but you're a f.o.o.l!
You mean you never heard that Mandela sought asylum in Nigeria? grin
Or you think an old man would be lying against the dead?
Please go and sleep.

THE OLD MAN WAS JUST HALLUCINATING.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

You're an incorrigible lunatic! grin grin grin

Where did compare Nigerians and the Chinese in that post? grin grin grin grin

I now declare you the most celebrated illiterate on this thread after Craigb.
grin grin grin

I asked a question and you called it "comparison". grin grin grin

Go to school, you're an illiterate! grin

Mandela must be turning his grave, his blek kids are disgracing him! grin

Now its obvious that blek south Africans are bunch of cocaine hailing illiterates. grin grin grin

my slave, naai-geria is higher in illiteracy and drug use SA, the joke is really on you.. grin grin

So tell my slave, why did you ask the question about Chinese, when someone mentioned naai-rians in coming to SA?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

THE OLD MAN WAS JUST HALLUCINATING.

I don't have time for sentimental peeps.

Go and sleep.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Your dumbness is on display so stop trying to save face. grin grin grin grin grin

You can't differentiate between "question" and "comparison". grin grin grin

Illiterate!
".

So why did you ask the question about Chinese?

will see who's the illiterate? grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

my slave, naai-geria is higher in illiteracy and drug use SA, the joke is really on you.. grin grin

So tell my slave, why did you ask the question about Chinese, when someone mentioned naai-rians in coming to SA?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The joke is on me by you not knowing the difference between "comparison" and "question". grin grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

why r naai-gerians seeking assylum in SA.

You're too dumb to comprehend what assylum means?

EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Immigrants Seek Asylum Under Harsh Conditions In South Africa

[img]http://4.bp..com/-1JqlyYytKS0/VABDK76EUvI/AAAAAAADbz4/V7OoE7r09cM/s1600/00.png[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/28/exclusive-nigerian-immigrants-seek-asylum-under-harsh-conditions-south-africa

Giant of Africa, the richest country in africa eating left overs from south Africans. I told you those GDP numbers are 419, fake
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

will see who's the illiterate? grin grin

You call it a question and at the same time comparison. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you're? grin grin grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Antell95(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014
South Africans --> Slaves
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2014
14:

Giant of Africa, the richest country in africa eating left overs from south Africans. I told you those GDP numbers are 419, fake

How does that erase the fact that Mandela was a refugee in Nigeria? grin grin grin or that your master zdee can't differentiate between comparison and question? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The joke is on me by you not knowing the difference between "comparison" and "question". grin grin grin

The joke is on the u who comes from a country with a far higher illiteracy, and calling others illiterate.. grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
I don't have time for sentimental peeps.
Go and sleep.

Why didnt Mandela mentioned it when he was alive? Why not even in his books? Mandela spoke about Algeria and why did he leave Nigeria? You are indeed masters of fabrication of lies.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

You call it a question and at the same time comparison. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you're? grin grin grin grin

Just tell me why I asked that question about Chinese?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2014
all4naija:
I have seen the video on YouTube before. It is done by SaharareportTV reporters fron New York city. I was disgusted by the fact that Nigerians are in their huge number coming to your country to help beef up the moral the Zulus and Xhosas lack in standing up to their future but the way your immigration officers tend to treat them in appalling way shows that South Africa is a country full of primitive people. There are more Nigerians in England alone than your entire country but you try to treat them like animals. Those ugly looking security like men suffering from starvation in their awkward nature are very arrogant and ignorance.

I heard people talking in that dusty environment littered with plastic bags that they give preferential treatment to any white person that come for the same purpose. That proves there is still that epiphany notion about white skillful people. I would tell my white friends to visit South Africa and get their citizenship the following day looking at the way white is worshiped there. I know they will tear the citizenship cards up the following day because they would rather die than to live in a xenophobic nation.

I don't seen any thing developed about SA in that video. If that is the country the fools pride on this forum then there is something wrong somewhere with the braggarts in Mzansi. What a filthy environment that needs urgent cleaning! I can see the reason why the black people of that country is so dirty and smell like sewage all the time.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Then why are they in SA if there is nothing SA can offer. I asked you before, Who runs Africa? You were busy biting your tongue, They see SA as a better place than poverty stricken Nigeria, They want to better their lives in SA, not in Nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

The is on the u who comes from a country with a far higher illiteracy, and calling others illiterate.. grin grin

More bombardments. grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about a man slaying his fellow man. grin grin

You don't know the difference between comparison and question. grin grin grin grin

Illiterate!

I own you zdee, you're my doormat. grin

Your assignments;

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.