Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182811 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by naptu2: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2012
This entire thread is such a waste of space!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
If you guys cannot do anything than complain about the thread, then, it's your problem and there is nothing wrong about asking question. Yes, South Africa would have been yet another backward country like Nigeria without the white!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
The relationship between a Nigerian man an a South African woman is a love hate one, He despises her because she is wild and he cant tame her into a Nigerian woman, But he loves her huge behind more than anything
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nayah(f): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
Arosa:
At best they would be like Zimbabwe.
What makes you think that brother?, meanwhile this thread is very subjective we could ask where Nigeria would have been with white people...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Dainfamous: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
sinako: The relationship between a Nigerian man an a South African woman is a love hate one, He despises her because she is wild and he cant tame her into a Nigerian woman, But he loves her huge behind more than anything
i swear SA girls shape is out of this world,are you one of them?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Da infamous: i swear SA girls shape is out of this world,are you one of them?

Beware of HIV bros. dem no dey write AIDS for woman nyansh o!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
This SINAKO charactor is just an Ashawo,and she's the reason HIV is so high in the republic.Everything to her is about sexx.i think she lack self respect.If i was a woman i will be feeling disrespected if a man is interested in me because i have a big yansh. I pity her and her types.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by olayinka1987: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Which argument are you talking about here? baseless argument? what was the crime of the SA people that lead the OP to create this mucking thread.Had it been there is any single thing SA did that would warrant this thread then i would have say something.Hello brothers/sisters let us first remove what is in our eyes before removing others own.

The day before I made the thread SA people on here here talking rubbish about Nigerians so i fired back and asked a simple question. Where would these South Africans be without White people? Hell, they're still treated like shit in their own country. Is that me being insecure or is that me stating facts? Not one of the chest beating South Africans could answer the question. Instead they insisted that was I jealous and angry. Never. Jealous of what? Aids, crime rate, super poverty in the supposed "richest country in Africa?". Call me what you want.it makes no difference. The insecure ones are the South Africans that came on a NIGERIAN WEBSITE mouthing off. I simply stood my ground cool. That's is nothing too be ashamed of.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2012
we here because people like you like talking bad about us. And I am white so do I have the right to beat my chest. And it dose not matter how we got to where we are we are there.

Has for crime and poverty look at your self first.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by franktolk(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2012
He that lives in a Glass house should learn never to throw stones. I am a Nigerian , but I woukd want d OP too to think of any tangible achievement made by Nigeria since d British left Nigeria. Not a single centimetre of rail track has been added to d one left for us by the british. All sectors are dying, the only thriving and growing sector of the Nigerian economy is Corruption, Greed and Jealousy !
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
franktolk: He that lives in a Glass house should learn never to throw stones. I am a Nigerian , but I woukd want d OP too to think of any tangible achievement made by Nigeria since d British left Nigeria. Not a single centimetre of rail track has been added to d one left for us by the british. All sectors are dying, the only thriving and growing sector of the Nigerian economy is Corruption, Greed and Jealousy !
Mr. save us the cry. SA is the topic here not Nigeria. Maybe you would have to visit some SA forums to have an eye opener or confront the way Nigeria is talked about by them. Even stupid Kenyans, with the largest slum in Africa, would come around this forum badmouthing Nigeria without anybody advising them against such nonsense. Kenyans with some huge problems would come around to put Nigerians down. So, let me speak my mind about them freely too.

I think South African blacks are still slaves in their father's land. They should be thankful to Mandela for saving them some breeding space among the whites.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by igbo2011(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
Divide and conquer dive and conquer, Africans just don;t learn from their history. SMH This will lead to our demise, tribalism instead of working together.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
igbo2011: Divide and conquer dive and conquer, Africans just don;t learn from their history. SMH This will lead to our demise, tribalism instead of working together.

You are right bro. Tribalism is our continents biggest problem. Its just everywhere. Maybe our continents progress is halted back because there's so many languages and tribes and our leaders are not spreading the message of tolerance and accepting our diverse cultures. I know what the poster is reffering to when he/she says South Africans on SA forums have posted some horrible things, I've seen it there but not on this site so far, so I guess I understand where he/she is coming from. undecided
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Rossikk(m): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2012
franktolk: He that lives in a Glass house should learn never to throw stones. I am a Nigerian , but I woukd want d OP too to think of any tangible achievement made by Nigeria since d British left Nigeria. Not a single centimetre of rail track has been added to d one left for us by the british.

The rail tracks ''left for you'' by the British were not actually ''left for you''. The tracks were all laid in a way that they all led to the sea, ie for the British to export YOUR natural resources, as they did for 63 years, without building a national grid, a single university, or more than a few puny hospitals, and almost no roads at all. Oh, and leaving you with a literacy rate of 7% (compared to 72% today), Life Expectancy of 31 years (52 today), and the world's highest infant mortality rate (259 per 1000 in 1959, down to 91 per 1000 today, under black rule, showing STEADY PROGRESS under black rule, despite the well articulated problems)

So, you ignorant, thoughtless, white worshipping wingbat, THANK YOUR LUCK STARS that Nigerians came to power in 1960, and built 99% of the infrastructure of the country you see today. As well as educated you by building thousands of schools and 120 universities across the country, where the British would have left you in your village hut, an illiterate, poverty stricken, barefoot peasant, like they did your forebears.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Rossikk(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2012
Callotti: Exactly where Nigeria is without the British! kiss
Paramount material and spirtitual failures with a capital 'F'!
Don't even go there before you get a whooping DEAR!

Nigeria was a hopeless wasteland populated 93% by illiterate peasants under the British, who did nothing but rob the country blind for 63 years while doing nothing to improve the lives of the people they robbed.

Modern day, independent Nigeria is 1,000 times BETTER than Nigeria under British rule, as the few basic statistics I posted above should show you.

What are our problems today?

High school fees? Under the British there were hardly ANY schools at all.
Traffic jams? Under the British, there were hardly any roads or any cars at all (except for the very rich)
Corruption? Under the British, it was a case of wholesale evacuation of resources without the money even reaching Nigeria, much less being embezzled.
Food prices? Under the British, malnutrition was the order of the day.
Power cuts? Under the British we had NO power grid at all. 92% of the country was not electrified at all, and most Nigerians had no idea what electricity was. The few large generators they imported for their colonial outposts managed just 240 megawatts for the entire country.
Bad roads? Under the British there were virtually NO roads.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2012
Rossikk:

Nigeria was a hopeless wasteland populated 93% by illiterate peasants under the British, who did nothing but rob the country blind for 63 years while doing nothing to improve the lives of the people they robbed.

Modern day, independent Nigeria is 1,000 times BETTER than Nigeria under British rule, as the few basic statistics I posted above should show you.

What are our problems today?

High school fees? Under the British there were hardly ANY schools at all.
Traffic jams? Under the British, there were hardly any roads or any cars at all (except for the very rich)
Corruption? Under the British, it was a case of wholesale evacuation of resources without the money even reaching Nigeria, much less being embezzled.
Food prices? Under the British, malnutrition was the order of the day.
Power cuts? Under the British we had NO power grid at all. 92% of the country was not electrified at all, and most Nigerians had no idea what electricity was. The few large generators they imported for their colonial outposts managed just 240 megawatts for the entire country.
Bad roads? Under the British there were virtually NO roads.

I Agree

The colonial powers did nothing for Africa other than rob it and set of boards with out regard for tribal boundaries.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by igbo2011(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Where would Europe be without Africa? THe Ancient greek learned everything from the Ancient egyptians and they were black African. Where would they be? Hippocrates i NOT the father of medicine. It is imhotep and he was worhipped in ancient greece as the god of healing. o without black Europeans would be in caves.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Rossikk(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
igbo2011: Where would Europe be without Africa? THe Ancient greek learned everything from the Ancient egyptians and they were black African. Where would they be? Hippocrates i NOT the father of medicine. It is imhotep and he was worhipped in ancient greece as the god of healing. o without black Europeans would be in caves.

Very well put. Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
igbo2011: Where would Europe be without Africa? THe Ancient greek learned everything from the Ancient egyptians and they were black African. Where would they be? Hippocrates i NOT the father of medicine. It is imhotep and he was worhipped in ancient greece as the god of healing. o without black Europeans would be in caves.
If that was to be the case why is Africa so backward? Why is the reverse the case?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by smokie(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2012
I'm South African, so this is an interesting topic. I guess the OP started this topic out of anger towards South Africans. The subsequent discussion tells me a lot of Nigerians (the jingoistic ones) and the state of that country. South Africa might not be perfection, and our politicians might not always get it right but if you walk through this country you'll notice one thing, there's PROGRESS in improving the lives of the majority. We're still dealing with issues from our past, the wounds are too fresh. But when watching, reading the news about Nigeria one can't help but dispair.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju: They would be like their neighbours Zimbabwe and Botswana. . . Poor, confused and backwards!
Botswana backwards? Dude, are you talking about the same country that offers FREE quality education for her citizens right up to the university level? Are you talking about the same Botswana whose capital city is Gaborone, where everyone is flocking to because of its countless opportunities? [i]That [/i]Botswana is poor, confused and backwards? Really?

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Rossikk(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
all4naija: If that was to be the case why is Africa so backward? Why is the reverse the case?

The people whom you taught, lacking moral restraint, used the knowledge to develop hideous weapons against you, to sack you, enslave you and usurp your position.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 8:58am On May 01, 2012
Actual it was not just africa that gave Europe it knowledge it was all so the middle east and Asia. But europe took that knowledge and expanded on it. Most likely due to all there wars. Nothing progress your technology like a war.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by igbo2011(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2012
all4naija: If that was to be the case why is Africa so backward? Why is the reverse the case?
Define backward. Who the hell is funding all thee war in Africa. WHo controls the politicians? Do you know anything about international politic? Read the book Detruction of Black civilization. Do you know HISTROY?? The only reason why white men run the world i because they got used the gun that they got from China. If it wasn't for that they would be NOTHING. Slavery wouldn't have happened without the slave raiders who used GUNS.

Africa wouldn't have ben colonized if it wan't for the gatling gun and other guns.

Alo mot African lot their hitory and they are made to believe they are inferior. That is why they use pray to a white Jesus and worship white. Did you kknow that white used to worship black? THe ancient greeks worhipped black. Imhotep was worshipped as the god of healing. So the tables have turned.

Mosto f the history of Africa is written by European so they write it to fit their purpose. It is a shame. Mor e Africans need to read Ivan Sertima, Frantz Fanon, Anta Diop, Martin Bernal, George James, Drusilla Houston, Chancelor WIlliams, Dr. Ben Jochman thoe people will uplift the black race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY88N6q8Ru8
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 07, 2012
igbo2011:
Define backward. Who the hell is funding all thee war in Africa. WHo controls the politicians? Do you know anything about international politic? Read the book Detruction of Black civilization. Do you know HISTROY?? The only reason why white men run the world i because they got used the gun that they got from China. If it wasn't for that they would be NOTHING. Slavery wouldn't have happened without the slave raiders who used GUNS.

Africa wouldn't have ben colonized if it wan't for the gatling gun and other guns.

Alo mot African lot their hitory and they are made to believe they are inferior. That is why they use pray to a white Jesus and worship white. Did you kknow that white used to worship black? THe ancient greeks worhipped black. Imhotep was worshipped as the god of healing. So the tables have turned.

Mosto f the history of Africa is written by European so they write it to fit their purpose. It is a shame. Mor e Africans need to read Ivan Sertima, Frantz Fanon, Anta Diop, Martin Bernal, George James, Drusilla Houston, Chancelor WIlliams, Dr. Ben Jochman thoe people will uplift the black race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY88N6q8Ru8
Tell that to the kids in kindergarten!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by igbo2011(m): 5:59am On May 07, 2012
all4naija: Tell that to the kids in kindergarten!

That is my plan, someday, i plan to open a school in th future that will teach African histroy, culture, abnd language. I will put this school in America, Europea, and wherever there are blacks. I will also try to implement a similar system around Africa so they can copy my cirriculum.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 6:44pm On May 16, 2012
Where would SA be without Whites. well probably would be similar to Zambia, Malawi or Botswana and would most likely be a Zulu strong hold with the name the "REPUBLIC OF AZANDA"
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by smokie(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2012
Without white people there'd be no republic called South Africa and we'd probably be around four countries. Also if it was not for the discovery of diamonds, and then gold South Africa would not exist in it's current form. Our mineral wealth has served us well. Look at the road, and rail network and you'll see how minerals can benefit most of society, even those oppressed by its laws. Nigeria?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by noiseless: 8:40pm On May 16, 2012
No need to mention a failed and terrorist state like nigria when you are talking about real countries, nigeria is doomed in all aspect of life.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 9:20pm On May 16, 2012
noiseless: No need to mention a failed and terrorist state like nigria when you are talking about real countries, nigeria is doomed in all aspect of life.

Hey look on the bright side at least its a doomed "BLACK" state.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 18, 2012
noiseless: No need to mention a failed and terrorist state like nigria when you are talking about real countries, nigeria is doomed in all aspect of life.
Yes but not a slave nation to the whites! So, I would rather be in a failed state than enslaved to whites in my own father's land.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2012
all4naija: Yes but not a slave nation to the whites! So, I would rather be in a failed state than enslave to whites in my own father's land.

Dood you are so wrong. Everyone including non South africans in that country will tell you that "South Africa is alive with possibilities!" . We are going forward and hating on the country is exhausting all your energies that you could be placing towards making a huge difference in your own country.

I'm sure the political arena could do with someone who has as much charisma as you to make the change in your oil rich country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.