Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Oath Taking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oath Taking (2005 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Oath Taking / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oath Taking by Sakida(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
Need ur advice pls.I was in a relationship with this guy for almost two years. Every thing went fine until him elder sister came into the picture and disapproved the relationship. I had many family problems because of that, so I decide to just let go of the relationship and settle down. Now the problem is I took and oath with this guy, (please don't crucify me) when we first started the relationship, and now I begged him to break the oath with me but he won't. Said he wil only break the oath on my wedding day in the church. Pls I need your advices,thou I made a very big mistake plzzzz
Re: Oath Taking by shadshadyz: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Sakida: Need ur advice pls.I was in a relationship with this guy for almost two years. Every thing went fine until him elder sister came into the picture and disapproved the relationship. I had many family problems because of that, so I decide to just let go of the relationship and settle down. Now the problem is I took and oath with this guy, (please don't crucify me) when we first started the relationship, and now I begged him to break the oath with me but he won't. Said he wil only break the oath on my wedding day in the church. Pls I need your advices,thou I made a very big mistake plzzzz

break it before ur wedding.see a pastor
Re: Oath Taking by BodyKiss(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Everybody with their own belief. I don't think that shit works.
Re: Oath Taking by smudge2079(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
taking a oath is a very dangerous thing dear. D only way out is 2 beg d guy, keep on beggin, if he has a church mind, he wil agree to let u b. U can take d risk of jst ignoring him and having dat belief dat nothing wil happen:afteral, lyf is all about risk taking.
Re: Oath Taking by Sakida(f): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kk Frndz, tanx for al ur advices
Re: Oath Taking by Osama10(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
Things people do for love ! grin
Re: Oath Taking by slimyem: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
oath in this age and time?
Smh!
Re: Oath Taking by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
was it Quaker oats on yankee oat?

plzz i need answers o!

SMH!!!!
Re: Oath Taking by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^i think it is Quaker, lol!

@OP
may i ask how old you are to believe in this mambo jambo?
Re: Oath Taking by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: was it Quaker oats on yankee oat?

plzz i need answers o!

SMH!!!!

I suspect Blue Boat oats. undecided
Re: Oath Taking by malaria(f): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]was it Quaker oats on yankee oat?

plzz i need answers o!

SMH!!!!
No be small tin o!
Re: Oath Taking by osajojo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
Before I advice u plz kindly let us know what the conditions for the oat was so we wud know what u r breaking and the effect
Re: Oath Taking by Flashaldrin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nobody will ask what the oath is??
Re: Oath Taking by outline: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sakida: Need ur advice pls.I was in a relationship with this guy for almost two years. Every thing went fine until him elder sister came into the picture and disapproved the relationship. I had many family problems because of that, so I decide to just let go of the relationship and settle down. Now the problem is I took and oath with this guy, (please don't crucify me) when we first started the relationship, and now I begged him to break the oath with me but he won't. Said he wil only break the oath on my wedding day in the church. Pls I need your advices,thou I made a very big mistake plzzzz

cheesy you took oath shocked END OF STORY!!! hope you know how to pray well
Re: Oath Taking by Timmyspaco(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
Takin oath @ ds jet age sounds foolish,i think go down ur kneel wil go a lng way,may God c u tru
Re: Oath Taking by Sakida(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
taking a oath is a very dangerous thing dear. D only way out is 2 beg d guy, keep on beggin, if he has a church mind, he wil agree to let u b. U can take d risk of jst ignoring him and having dat belief dat nothing wil happen:afteral, lyf is all about risk taking.
. Tanx I sure wil
Re: Oath Taking by Sakida(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
Timmyspaco: Takin oath @ ds jet age sounds foolish,i think go down ur kneel wil go a lng way,may God c u tru
Amen
Re: Oath Taking by Sakida(f): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
Tank U all
Re: Oath Taking by dabrake(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
slimyem: oath in this age and time?
Smh!
I would have posted this had I seen this thread before you
Re: Oath Taking by mykejones(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
I honestly hope it wasn't a blood oath u took.
If u went dat far,abeg,biko,continue to plead wt him. U hear?
But haba,in dis 21st century? When hearts dey break anyhow dis days. Una get mind o.
Gudluck.
Re: Oath Taking by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
Wetin i no go take dis my eye see for nairaland?! Oath in dis 21st century?! Sorry to say, but sakida u need beating! undecided change is d only constant thing. What made u so sure dat tinz wouldn't change in ur relationship wiv dis guy?? Now u see yourself??
I hope u know dat you've exposed your spiritual life and ur future marital life to danger by dis act. So just put dis man, d oath, and d whole situation in God's hands and pray really hard, and fast too. Infact go see ur pastor.
Re: Oath Taking by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2013
such a silly thing thing to do. Oath taking is occultic and binding. Infatuation led u into this.

Lesson for kids who claims to be in love these days, never swear upon what you may not be able to do
Re: Oath Taking by KingOmarion(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oh men its really happening †☺ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend rite now...they took oath(blood)neva †☺ depart from each other now she's tired of the relationship ‎​aπϑ the guy I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not having anymore cos of some problems...pls advice on what to do..the guy has refused †☺ break the oath ‎​aπϑ also threatening †☺ go †☺ juju man †☺ make it work faster incase if she tries anything stupid
Re: Oath Taking by adim2(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Honestly before i will render any advice, we need to know what is the nature of the oath? What were the exact word you guys said while taking the oath?

Honestly this is a serious issue and please don't listen to people telling you to ignore it. Because you have just exposed a very strong part of your spiritual life to lots of dangers.

Remember he that breaks the edge, the serpent will bite. That is why it is very difficult to leave any society that oath taking is involved.

(1) (Reply)

Mamas Boys / Ladies Why Do You Play Games? / Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.