Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included (16045 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Dainfamous: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nine members of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram were killed in a gun battle with JTF at Tudun Wada LGA, in Kano, while two were arrested alive.

The hoodlums went to Tudun Wada which is about 100 kilometers from Kano. They used explosives to blow up the police station in the area.
Brigadier-General Illyasu Abbah, the Brigade Commander of 3 Brigade,said that "Islamic fundamentalist group destroyed...........see more

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by obowunmi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
What proof that they are Boko boys? Is it simply because they are Hausa illiterates? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi: What proof that they are Boko boys? Is it simply because they are Hausa illiterates? undecided undecided undecided

Will we ever know?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi: What proof that they are Boko boys? Is it simply because they are Hausa illiterates? undecided undecided undecided
the fact that they were holding guns and shooting policemen might have been a hint.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by stiyke(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Read the full story on vanguard! You are also free to take STF to court asking them to bring proof.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Job well done, huhu !
This is your amnesty!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by obowunmi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
stiyke: Read the full story on vanguard! You are also free to take STF to court asking them to bring proof.

could you post that vanguard story ? Thx
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Dainfamous: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Breaking news i just receive information from a youth copper serving in ekiti state that fulanis and ekiti indigence are fighting in ekiti capital today
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: Breaking news i just receive information from a youth copper serving in ekiti state that fulanis and ekiti indigence are fighting in ekiti capital today
I think fulanis are asking for a genocide on their people, they want it so hard, I think it will soon be delivered.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by onyewec3: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: Breaking news i just receive information from a youth copper serving in ekiti state that fulanis and ekiti indigence are fighting in ekiti capital today

Hausa taking over ekiti state...where are the Oodua people's condom?
Good job JTF, shoot at sight any boko haram looking individuals.even if fowl looks lyk boko haram,shoot d fowl die.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
onyewec3:

Hausa taking over ekiti state...where are the Oodua people's condom?
Good job JTF, shoot at sight any boko haram looking individuals.even if fowl looks lyk boko haram,shoot d fowl die.
Wow, when you talk of overblowing a situation, you can't do better than this. Any insident is collosal,
so now haussa has taken over, hmmmm.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by obowunmi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2012

What are mallams doing in Ekiti?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Osama10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Huh, I don't know what's really wrong with these guys.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by whitedove(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Serves Them Right;Good riddance to Bad Rubbish.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
shekau you are next!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Very true. I school in Ekiti and at the last count about three Hausas were hacked to death while others sustained varying amount of cut wounds from cutlass.
I was told the fight started over the death of an Okada rider who was Hausa and died as a result of s struggle between him and some members of the Okada union his kinsmen tried to retaliate and hell was let loosed
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by chuks49(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ds guys re everywhere coursing trouble, they might end up taking over d country B4 we realise it.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Jayjey(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
tThe war is just began. This is going to be a total wipe out of the facet exercise. God come and take care of devil incarnate.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Wateron: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: Terrorists, you will die, all of you, your wives will die and your sons will become b.itches fed to the homosexuals.
We will piss on your dead bodies. We will buldozer your houses and your mosques and we will s.heet on your qurans.
You are already dead, every Nigerian is waiting to see your blood flow on the streets. terrorists you think you want blood! let me tell you Nigerians want your blood.

Am very sure the whole of ur linage will die first before this happens. Bloody bigot.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Wateron: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
I feel no sympathy for them if truely they r members of boko haram.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by MeGaStReEt: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dirty people
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wateron:

Am very sure the whole of ur linage will die first before this happens. Bloody bigot.
how does hating terrorists make me a bigot ?

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wateron:

Or do you mean i do not have the right to shit on the quran of a terrorist ?
For a very long time you people have been saying terrorists were not muslims, therefore are their qurans noble ?
are their qurans real qurans ?
I think i have the right to shit on every thing that belongs to a terrorist!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by KINGwax(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wateron:

by every means, you are a terrorist!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Very true. I school in Ekiti and at the last count about three Hausas were hacked to death while others sustained varying amount of cut wounds from cutlass.
I was told the fight started over the death of an Okada rider who was Hausa and died as a result of s struggle between him and some members of the Okada union his kinsmen tried to retaliate and hell was let loosed

Well done. Next time, they won't try to "retaliate" like the place is a jungle where they can behave as they like.
I am sure the lesson will sink in. Never act like "owner" in another mans backyard.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
KINGwax: by every means, you are a terrorist!

Give the dude a break, he already said its good for the boko haram. Perhaps he was offended by the wrongful reference to the Quran. We aught to be more careful with references to other peoples lawful religious beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by obowunmi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wateron:

Is there a need for this kind of language.... I think that you misread his post. undecided undecided

Its a bit extreme, easy bloke -- easy
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2012
I am zulu

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Dainfamous: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2012
what is wrong with this people?are they starting their jihad let them come out and say it they are causing problem from on region to next sad sad sad sad
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Marlboro1: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2012
In their own words - Allahu Akhbar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s Eight Years – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.