Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview (28685 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ollyboy009(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2012
A series of coment nd research made by my fellow nairalander has proven dat diz pple are a big tym scammer.Just got a msg 4rm dem 2day also; U'r shortlistd 4 oral/writen interview by 10am,tue 13/11/2012 @our branch office:white building,bside ecobank,gate ibadan.I hav already added dem 2 my list of scammers.Beware of dem my fellows!!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by hunterFOX: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2012
The people are soo full of crap. I got the same message too and this would be the second time I'd be getting it. The first time I got it, I went there. An interview that was suppose to start by 8am didn't even hold as at 10 am. The venue at 15 Adekunbi crescent ikeja was a residential apartment with pants and bras hanging from their windows. We all who came for the interview started being skeptical about the real intentions of H S A. By 10am everyone started calling the various numbers that sent us those texts and you guys won't believe this, no two numbers were the same but they all gave us the same response..."that we should still wait that someone is coming" this was after 10am. Some we were just waking from sleep, some were being so rude like we even applied in the first place.
Bottom line is that: I got the same message this morning at the same venue; 15 Adekunbi Crescent opebi Allen, ikeja and I know I won't get to met them there on time, I'd only be entertained by a whole new sets of pants and bras and singlets so I aint going nowhere cos I'll waste the lil money I have on TP, don't waste urs too..........the H S A sucks, they are scammers!!!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Chestan(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2012
Health Streams Alliance, they are bleeped up. It happened to me, i wonder how they knew i just needed a job after service year,calling them to ask about them,they told me to come onthat day and i'll will know all itneed to know, by the way, how did they get people's numbers? What a firm
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by segunbond: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2012
This Health scheme alliance are fraud. The most annoying thing is they use a church , First Floor, Anointed Gospel Church, 3, Ohamu str, Olojojo B/Stop Oworoshoki, Lagos. I take God/Allah beg, pls if you are invited please don't go. They claim they are a recruiting firm and at the end they will tell Ʋ to pay 10k 4 a form and id card. No interview just lecture, GNS lecture back @ school.
The Police should visit the address and get them arrested.

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by anselmvictor(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thanx for d comments guys!! its jst my reluctance to go for dis so called interview dat has prompted me to check here for comments. Am so happy i wont have to waste my money and time. cheers!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by natureplushmo: 3:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Its unfortunate that a lot of people come on here to say a lot of rubbish abot natureplus. In the first place, the nigerian economy is so harsh that 60 million yoths have no jobs and there's no hope that this nmber will redce anytime soon. However natreplus is only providing an opprtnity for youths to make something for themselves through selling health services to clients. Whatever anybody feels, natreplus is not a scam because if it were, we would not be servicing top gov parastatals, compaies and individuals and still remain at 14 adeshina str, ikeja withot fear. F, we service the police and oda paramilitary orgs. Fyi, a lot of people are making good money thru this means. Anyway not everyone has financial intelligence so I do not blame you riff raffs and myopic individuals who consider all opportunities to be scams. Remain at home looking for jobs that do not exist anywhere while otherre making something with their lives. Fyi, there's a reason why peeps get text msgs frm diff nmbers: join s and find out. And den if u have a grouse, why don't yo go to the police and report instead of wasting time here? *smh* some nigerian youths even in unemployment are darn stupid.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2012
natureplushmo: Its unfortunate that a lot of people come on here to say a lot of rubbish abot natureplus. In the first place, the nigerian economy is so harsh that 60 million yoths have no jobs and there's no hope that this nmber will redce anytime soon. However natreplus is only providing an opprtnity for youths to make something for themselves through selling health services to clients. Whatever anybody feels, natreplus is not a scam because if it were, we would not be servicing top gov parastatals, compaies and individuals and still remain at 14 adeshina str, ikeja withot fear. F, we service the police and oda paramilitary orgs. Fyi, a lot of people are making good money thru this means. Anyway not everyone has financial intelligence so I do not blame you riff raffs and myopic individuals who consider all opportunities to be scams. Remain at home looking for jobs that do not exist anywhere while otherre making something with their lives. Fyi, there's a reason why peeps get text msgs frm diff nmbers: join s and find out. And den if u have a grouse, why don't yo go to the police and report instead of wasting time here? *smh* some nigerian youths even in unemployment are darn stupid. For those who want to join us and experience financial freedom, send your cv to natureplus_hmo@yahoo.com
What is the difference between hawking your product and hawking gala? You said 60 million are unemployed...so your own idea of employment is hawking health product on the street of lagos? You also mentioned supplying goverment parastatals and paramilitaries...dude, you are a pathetic liar. I wonder why you are still collecting money from people if you have such clientele. An admonition for the simple minded, please and please, dont pay these people for any offer, your money is the only income keeping them alive as a fraudulent company, ignore them, and they will close shop.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Maktay: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls who know a thing about health stream alliance. The coy just called me for an aptitude test tomorrow
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by sammyyoung3: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2013
natureplushmo: Its unfortunate that a lot of people come on here to say a lot of rubbish abot natureplus. In the first place, the nigerian economy is so harsh that 60 million yoths have no jobs and there's no hope that this nmber will redce anytime soon. However natreplus is only providing an opprtnity for youths to make something for themselves through selling health services to clients. Whatever anybody feels, natreplus is not a scam because if it were, we would not be servicing top gov parastatals, compaies and individuals and still remain at 14 adeshina str, ikeja withot fear. F, we service the police and oda paramilitary orgs. Fyi, a lot of people are making good money thru this means. Anyway not everyone has financial intelligence so I do not blame you riff raffs and myopic individuals who consider all opportunities to be scams. Remain at home looking for jobs that do not exist anywhere while otherre making something with their lives. Fyi, there's a reason why peeps get text msgs frm diff nmbers: join s and find out. And den if u have a grouse, why don't yo go to the police and report instead of wasting time here? *smh* some nigerian youths even in unemployment are darn stupid.

One Word..... IDI.OT!!!!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Angel778(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
ollyboy009: A series of coment nd research made by my fellow nairalander has proven dat diz pple are a big tym scammer.Just got a msg 4rm dem 2day also; U'r shortlistd 4 oral/writen interview by 10am,tue 13/11/2012 @our branch office:white building,bside ecobank,gate ibadan.I hav already added dem 2 my list of scammers.Beware of dem my fellows!!
i attended the said interview besid ecobank buildng, gate ibadan. The whole thng was a big mess. The boss was just addresing us non stop 4 abt 3hrs. I gt irritated and i left d place in annoyance. God wil waste their time as they'v wasted mine. Ase.

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Angel778(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Maktay: Pls who know a thing about health stream alliance. The coy just called me for an aptitude test tomorrow

my advise, ignore it. Its nt worth it.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by worldfamouz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
This fucking Healthstream Alliance are sets of hungry bllody scammers that as thought of making money as a result of the Unemployment in Nigeria and also try to brain wash the unemployed youths that their work is very easy and effective.Nigerians should not fall their victims because i went to their newest centre @ 32 Toyin Street,Opposite ST LEOUS church..Look before you leap because all what they are after is license fees which is now #8,500 and they will waste your precious time by saying stories and jargons about the level of Unemployment in Nigeria and try to play you by telling you that they are rich because the firm has fetched them much money.."No man in Nigeria will release or give his secrets on how he or she makes Money" so they are bloody scammers.Beware of them and spread the news all about.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by stayhealthyhome: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
if all you guys who sees them all as scammers have your fathers job waiting for you dont do something for your self today through a platform this people are giving you which your so called Federal Goverment refused to give you despite their promises when you stayed under the sun to vote for them...wait and sleep at home for years you will understand the meaning of poverty by the time you sleep at home for years because you are lazy and dont want to do something for yourslf and dont want to sacrifice for your future....If Alhaji Dangote didnot take money out to start a business not but keep waiting for a salary employment will he attain the height he is today, Phd holders apply to drive trucks for him.....think......and do something for yourslf..i see them as the greatest youth empowerement organisation.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by paulohski: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
I should have read this before wasting my shirt and tie. You guys are so right. I'm there and it's a waste of time. I didn't even do background checks and I'm sure I can employ these guys talking. I thot na big company cos I even went my ipad. I suspected something was amiss when they were looking at me somehow. But there are cute chics here and I'm networking so I can take one home with to fck.

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by babaireti(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
schweppce: if really you think jobs fly on the streets of nigeria my dear u lie. I have a relative (65) working there and men it's real business. It's all about owning ur own business and doing ur thing without being pushed around. U work now and prepare ur today for ur future. Ur investment today speaks for ur old age in d future. U don't ve to work or worry 4 wat to eat in ur future. If u wish to make that happen i advise u 4rm my hrt PLS GO and make ur future worth it. Cheers

You are a fool,why dont You go there to work,do you think to start walking the sunny streets of lagos looking for who will submit himself for medical test of N300 is easy,You better go and look for something doing b4 you develop grey hair.
GNLD drugs no dey sell again ooooo,shine your eyes.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Lindarel2002ya: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Jeeeez, dis is becoming preprosterus, l got a text mesg, callin me 4 an interview which l never applied 4, l called to tell dem am not in Lagos, dey said when l return l can come 4 D interview.... Thanks to technology.....

U are invited to an oral and written interview at HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE office on Wednesday 30th January 2013, at N0 15 Adekumbi Crescent, Off Oluwaleyimu, Ikeja. Time-8 am on the duct. Be punctual.For further information call 08067322235.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Francez007: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2013
All dese pplke r cwazy...Go d message on my glo line, d line I never use wen applying 4 a job nd I knew it was a scam. I decided 2 google d company 2 see wot dey r about nd I ddnt see any website just pple's comments  nairaland....Couldn't hold my lafa.....All dese scammers ehn, God is watchng y'all on 14D...
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by earowo1: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
stayhealthyhome: if all you guys who sees them all as scammers have your fathers job waiting for you dont do something for your self today through a platform this people are giving you which your so called Federal Goverment refused to give you despite their promises when you stayed under the sun to vote for them...wait and sleep at home for years you will understand the meaning of poverty by the time you sleep at home for years because you are lazy and dont want to do something for yourslf and dont want to sacrifice for your future....If Alhaji Dangote didnot take money out to start a business not but keep waiting for a salary employment will he attain the height he is today, Phd holders apply to drive trucks for him.....think......and do something for yourslf..i see them as the greatest youth empowerement organisation.
I'm sure u are one of them. They are scam artists...they charge u 8500 before u can join them and if u r one of the few that ends up joining, ur job is to scam other innocent people looking for job and also to guilt people about their health so the pay u to advise/help them. Went there last week, the office is terrible and ugly and yet they make 100-300k a month. Why would a real health company require an engineer/accountant to do the job of a licensed nurse or doctor and how can we pay only 2k for certification to do a doctors job
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by conelly: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hahaha! Dey called me 4 an interview too o! A job dey sed is in lagos but told me in dier text that the interview venue is in Ibadan, i called the number and from the way he was talking i just knew it was scam! So, i had 2 come online 2 confirm. Thank God i ddnt go o! So dats hw i'll jst waste money n travel all the way 2 ibadan 4 interview n probably b stranded dere, chai! Dese pple need 2 b hunted n arrested, seriously!!!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by chieze07(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
what address were yuh given
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by babaireti(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
schweppce: if really you think jobs fly on the streets of nigeria my dear u lie. I have a relative (65) working there and men it's real business. It's all about owning ur own business and doing ur thing without being pushed around. U work now and prepare ur today for ur future. Ur investment today speaks for ur old age in d future. U don't ve to work or worry 4 wat to eat in ur future. If u wish to make that happen i advise u 4rm my hrt PLS GO and make ur future worth it. Cheers

Common! God punish you,GNLD marketer
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by nobleehis: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
I nearly go borrow money take go sef! hahaha its at times like this that I fall in love with nairaland over again
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by onyinyechiuwah(f): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Phew thank God I
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by stephnie44(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
even the place looks lyk a church talkin about d inside. Its fake......
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by moufpeas(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
This people are crazy I fell victim too, I travelled all d way from abeokuta 2 lag for d so called interview and lo n behold they embarked on a 4 hour senseless lecture and at the end they asked us to 11500 for kits...those ppl nid 2 be punished..and even if they're not scammers. Why do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av 2 deceivr ppl dat its a job interview when it's nt..why nt explain to ppl instead of trickin dem to come ova...bunch of idiots
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by clarisa: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmm, I gt the same message nau, dat I hv an oral/interview at 32 toyin street opposite st leo catholic church. From all I hv read here, its differnt address at eida ikeja r isolo r oshodi. Can't remm applyin for any job at health stream alliance . May God help us n forgive those pple.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by max4osas(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
I just got the same text now,
†ђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣kƨ̣̣̇̇ guys for the update
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by nifemiee: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Infact am Disappointed, so som pple can stil mAk pples challenges/job seekers as a source of income,Let's juz pray 4ds country.....com 2 tink of it how com dey dnt use dere offices 4 dere screening interviews? Why rented halls[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ProfyJay(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2013
HAS or whatver they re calld re scammers
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just got same text. Asking me to come to an address in Ibadan. Na God go punish them. HAS my foot. Scammers!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by gmumeen: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tnx to nairaland,i wld av bin a victim of dis hsa,jst got a text now for oral/written interview..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.