Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price (4110 Views)

2004 BMX X5 3.0L Petrol (tokunbo)@ 1.8m Neg- Direct Seller / 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L 3 Row Seats 4WD Black - Leather , Unregistered. / 2004 Honda Accord Ex (Leather Interior, Keyless Entry, 3.0L V6 Engine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2012
VIN: 1HGCM66564A069588
Year: 2004
Make: Honda
Model: Accord EX
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
Class: Standard
Engine: 3.0L V6 EFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Mileage: 36,386 miles

FEATURES[/color]
Exterior color: Burgundy
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel type: Gasoline
Interior color: Gray
Sunroof Leather seats
CD player

SAFETY FEATURES[color=#000099]

Anti-lock brakes Driver airbag Passenger airbag
Side airbags power options Air conditioning
Cruise control Power locks Power windows
Power seats

Owners: Just 1

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2012
CNTD"'

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2012
Re:

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2012
Honda

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2012
EOD

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2012
pix

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2012
Hello everyone.
For sale is this nice 2004 Honda accord EX-L 3.0L with 36K automatic transmission.
This car runs and drives perfect, absolutely no any issues mechanical or electrical, drives straight, no pulling to sides or any vibration at high speeds.
Engine and transmission are in good shape, smooth, and there are no leaks or smoke at all.
Tires 90% left, Keyless remote, etc.

I currently reside in the U.S, and needed some cash ASAP. I decided to sell this out; I have posted it on other buying sites, and it depends on how fast i received someones notification.

NB: Sending it to Nigeria should not be a problem for me, however, clearing it at the port will be the task of the buyer.

Contact me for any Question you think I should supply or if interested at emmabeejay@gmail.com.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by exago(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
how much
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by Abuloma80(f): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Your price will determine whether the car is sellable or not.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
I decided i didn't want to include the price here, however, due to you guys response, PRICE IS 2.3m. I guess i could bargain on it though.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Just wanted to let you guys know, Car currently reside in the US; Hence, the shipping price is already included. However, if you have someone around here to take care of the shipping, then, i'll be cool with 1.8m
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by Abuloma80(f): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2012
JJC!
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by subsidy12: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2012
No b small jjc, the EOD must have wings for u 2 sell @ 2.3m. Moreover why on earth do you think someone would send you money 2 send down a car when u® identity or that of d car is unknown,u must think nairalanders r stupid..

1 Like

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2012
I'm not sure if you guys really understood me, the price already included shipping with it, by the way, it wasn't only on nairaland i posted this, therefore, if the buyer stays here(USA), it's 1.8, with negotiation. If you're not interested, pls back off, instead of your discouragement.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2012
subsidy12: No b small jjc, the EOD must have wings for u 2 sell @ 2.3m. Moreover why on earth do you think someone would send you money 2 send down a car when u® identity or that of d car is unknown,u must think nairalanders r stupid..

If you're interested and you think the price is huge, why not email me and talk about it, instead of making abusive comments. You have to be a man and not a coward to challenge one to his face. I do respect your advice though, but not in a discouraging way. There's a better way to pass your message, by the way, how well can i introduce myself better?
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2012
binuyo bol: I decided i didn't want to include the price here, however, due to you guys response, PRICE IS 2.3m. I guess i could bargain on it though.

I think not everyone understand me, the 2.3m already included shipping expenses, let me know about your idea with the price and i'll think of what to do about it.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by deshclones(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2012
binuyo bol:

I think not everyone understand me, the 2.3m already included shipping expenses, let me know about your idea with the price and i'll think of what to do about it.

o boy 2.3m is damn too high for a 2004 USED honda accord....your car is overpriced..kindly get real and reduce the price...that same car retails for like 1.5-1.7m here in nigeria (after it has been shipped and cleared by the seller)..your car is clean no doubt but over priced.

secondly..this is a public forum...times are tough too..i doubt if someone will wire the money to you without any form of introduction...or integrity test. wink wink
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by ayusman16(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
Thank God for Internet. We know how much those rides cost out there.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
deshclones:

o boy 2.3m is damn too high for a 2004 USED honda accord....your car is overpriced..kindly get real and reduce the price...that same car retails for like 1.5-1.7m here in nigeria (after it has been shipped and cleared by the seller)..your car is clean no doubt but over priced.

secondly..this is a public forum...times are tough too..i doubt if someone will wire the money to you without any form of introduction...or integrity test. wink wink

I sincerely appreciate your advice, it makes me realize that i seem like someone trying to exploit Nairalanders which was never my intention. Considering this, i have decided to reduce the price to 1.55m with no negotiation pls.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
Since everyone are complaining about not knowing me, i think i need to tell a little about myself.
KK, my name is Bolaji(BJ), and i'm a cool gentle guy who migrated to the US few years ago. I decided to start selling stuffs to Nigeria(even though, a lot of people do claim to do this to help Nigerians but i'd say i'm doing it to help Nigerians and myself, and i am always ready to do anything just to protect myself from any form of embarrassment). As a Nairalander, this is my first time of selling a huge commodity like this, but belief me, if you've got any problem or whatsoever with me later on, You can always visit my facebook profile(facebook.com/beejayluv99), take down my name and take me to court. I belief in treating others with due respect as i always wanted to be respected also.

This is a little i could tell about myself, however, if you need more proof that this ain't no scam, feel free to ask your question. THANKS NAIRALANDERS.
[/color]
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
p-smiley
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
-smiley
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by subsidy12: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
Pally your talking too much, if you like reduce price to 100k, nobody will send you money without seeing the car, so if you have family here in 9ja, send it to them 4 a better and transparent transaction and moreover 1.550m without clearing? Your still joking mate
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by Smartabey(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
@binuyo,don't take whatsoever comments passed on you or your products too personal,its a public forum,hence subjected to public scrutiny,screening and criticisms.some of the initial critistic comments are of a truth very correct,as pertaining to the initial asking price,which i considered to be annoyingly high.also with the present rate of scammers and frausters,i dont think anybody will just wire 1m +ve to you just like dat,even established reputable dealers like inspired take part payment,balanced at delivary of the machandise.so try and review you selling approach to make it trustworthy and realistic.very clean ride sha.happy sales

1 Like

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
subsidy12: Pally your talking too much, if you like reduce price to 100k, nobody will send you money without seeing the car, so if you have family here in 9ja, send it to them 4 a better and transparent transaction and moreover 1.550m without clearing? Your still joking mate

Of course, you know that's impossible, it's absolutely not by force i sell the car to a nairalander. I could always find someone else around here to buy it, okay.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
Smartabey: @binuyo,don't take whatsoever comments passed on you or your products too personal,its a public forum,hence subjected to public scrutiny,screening and criticisms.some of the initial critistic comments are of a truth very correct,as pertaining to the initial asking price,which i considered to be annoyingly high.also with the present rate of scammers and frausters,i dont think anybody will just wire 1m +ve to you just like dat,even established reputable dealers like inspired take part payment,balanced at delivary of the machandise.so try and review you selling approach to make it trustworthy and realistic.very clean ride sha.happy sales

Dear Smartabey, Thanks for your comment, bro
I wasn't actually expecting the total cash before delivering the car. My plan was that anyone interested would contact me, and we'll talk things out on what %should i receive at first, and what shall i receive after car delivery. I ain't no fool to expect someone doing something as that.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by Peter210: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
Unbelievable price indeed.Its better you sell your car where you reside and stop playing on people's intelligence on here.Call on any of your peps back at home and ask for the retail price of the car you are willing to sell.YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by binuyobol(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2012
Peter210: Unbelievable price indeed.Its better you sell your car where you reside and stop playing on people's intelligence on here.Call on any of your peps back at home and ask for the retail price of the car you are willing to sell.YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE.

Actually, the car is no longer available anymore, so i think you can BACK THE HELL OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS AND MIND YOUR FREAKIN A**S, THANKS

1 Like

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by Peter210: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Since u have decided to continue using d car ......that is all good.F##L........who cares
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by ODymax: 2:57am On May 01, 2012
Dude, some people can get easily discouraged . . . Trust me you have to be Patient, real buyer will inbox you not making ridiculous comments on your blog...
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (E.O.D) Ex-l 3.0l Wine Unbelievable Price by aboo84(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
O boy! e be like say wetin dem dey tell u no enter ur ear na to sell the car dey ur mind. If na 20k u call ham i go see wetin i wan buy talkless of 1-7. u no get any family for naija? na US all ur family dey ba? jjc no dey naija again buhari don wipe all of dem comot. Na transparency we need that ur details no be details at all.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Camry Le Used Full Option Selling Cheap / Toyota Camry 2011 SE Thumbstart Fulloption Toks... 2.65m SOLD / En-route Lagos - Nigeria - 2003 Honda Accord Lx - Making Your Feelings Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.