Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! (2483 Views)

I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / 15 And Pregnant / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by gentledove(f): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
Just found out i am pregnant again. Planning to go back to work. On copper T presently. Does it fail? If yes, then i am in trouble. Cant bring myself to tell my husband. So confused!
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Juton: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] :Pcongrats, there is nothing wrong with it, introduce ur baby to solid food nd start the nine months journey though it is difficult but lord is ur strength. I have seen for 4 months old baby nd she had the baby. A friend of mine had her first daughter nd waited for a while because of work, now the daughter is 15yrs no other child. Abeg talk to ur man, it is the lords doing nd it is marvellous in our sight.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 23, 2012
Ur husband na bad guy. grin Accept ur fate madam. Many have spent millions to get pregnent without luck.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by gentledove(f): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
Thanks all. @ chaircover, will visit my doc to remove d copper T. Its really not my husby's fault. He thinks i am safe. Praying for courage to tell him. Who knows, maybe d next world President is abt to be born. Lol. But really i am scared!
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wat is copper T? undecided
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by ell77(f): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
There is no contraception that is 100%, the highest is 99%! There is no blame, a child is a blessing. So congrats, tell your hubby the good news - you are both extremely fertile and welcoming another life, another blessing.
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by greatgod2012(f): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2012
@op, there is nothing u can do, since u have a contraception on, it means its neither ur fault nor ur hubby's, so, cheer up and tell him asap, but make sure he knows dt, dt copper-T is intact there, u may even visit ur doctor together(if possible) to convince him dt its not d fault of any of u.
As 4 ur daughter, wean her and itroduce her to solid food, get prepared, it may not be easy because of d task b4 u, but get prepared, take care of urself, register 4 ante-natal and start using ur drugs regularly. Carry urself, dont dwell on what pple will say,afterall, its God's blessing. However, ater delivery, be very careful, get tested to know d type of contraception dt will work 4 u,so dt u will not get d repetition of what happened now. Once again, it may not be easy, but be prepared.
Happy mothering and safe delivery in advance.
Goodluck.
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2012
gentledove: Just found out i am pregnant again. Planning to go back to work. On copper T presently. Does it fail? If yes, then i am in trouble. Cant bring myself to tell my husband. So confused!

Are you sure you are on copper T
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2012
gentledove: Just found out i am pregnant again. Planning to go back to work. On copper T presently. Does it fail? If yes, then i am in trouble. Cant bring myself to tell my husband. So confused!

Well, this post was made 7 months ago - so your husband would have been aware of your pregnancy months ago.

Just curious though, why were you afraid / couldn't bring yourself to tell your husband? He isn't a boyfriend afterall, is he?
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by breathless(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrats. Mine was just after 3 months. Now they`re 5 & 4yrs and people think they`re twins cos they attend the same school and do most things together. You`ll need a lot of support from Oga tho. Was in it thru with wifey till delivery as I caught everything on camera (Always did for all 3).
Cheer up and go start antenatal classes soonest. Best of life.
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2012
I am not sorry to say dis,u both lack self control,discipline,wisdom and discretion.y will u go about havin babies like animals,have u never heard of d word child spacing.somtin dey advertise on tv n radio stations like everyday,or havent u heard of contraceptive pills.ur vajyna has already healed abi,dat is y u can consume anoda banana.its not ur fault,if ur vajyna hadnt healed for like a month,maybe u will take anoda ponron.smhin d 21st century,smh
Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Geomac: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2012
kulyie: I am not sorry to say dis,u both lack self control,discipline,wisdom and discretion.y will u go about havin babies like animals,have u never heard of d word child spacing.somtin dey advertise on tv n radio stations like everyday,or havent u heard of contraceptive pills.ur vajyna has already healed abi,dat is y u can consume anoda banana.its not ur fault,if ur vajyna hadnt healed for like a month,maybe u will take anoda ponron.smhin d 21st century,smh

Did you read the part where she said she was on Copper T or you simply replied based on the thread's title?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! by Digital(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2012
kulyie: I am not sorry to say dis,u both lack self control,discipline,wisdom and discretion.y will u go about havin babies like animals,have u never heard of d word child spacing.somtin dey advertise on tv n radio stations like everyday,or havent u heard of contraceptive pills.ur vajyna has already healed abi,dat is y u can consume anoda banana.its not ur fault,if ur vajyna hadnt healed for like a month,maybe u will take anoda ponron.smhin d 21st century,smh

Didnt u use ur glasses when reading or u just answered just to say a trash out of ur mouth. I just wonder how some ple talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Sending Your Kids To Good Schools And Your Househelp To Lower Schools. / Why Do Women With A High-status Career Have Problems With Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.