Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

how to get people to like your facebook fan page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / how to get people to like your facebook fan page (1046 Views)

How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to get people to like your facebook fan page by bigboymegzy: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
what's the secret for making people like your facebook fan page?
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by doncigalo: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
when the site is live or in beta let us knw ! Dont knw hw u wnt someone to review a banner
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by uchechuka: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
a
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by majorbanton: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
a
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by doncigalo: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
Im amazed !! hw can these people say that they like this site or its concept when there is notin but a preview page with a tortise on it or maybe im missing somthing..is it the tortise dey like

Ait I nw c wots gng on , dis is a poorly tot of marketing stunt, check out the profile of the two posters; majorbanton and uchechuka,they just joined yesterday and their first post on Nairaland is on this topic saying the site is beautiful. These lot must be having a bubble !!

@OP better wake up my friend, if u want pips to like ur website at least put up one!!
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
I thought its content first before traffic...whats the site about?
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by bigboymegzy: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
thank's Mr @Doncigalo for your wonderful insight on the matter. I will restrategise. A useful advice will be needed from you if you dont mind. It seems you know alot about these things. I will like to get to know you.
Re: how to get people to like your facebook fan page by doncigalo: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ait, post ur questions here so dat pips can work on it and advise u

(1) (Reply)

Which Ecommerce Software Is The Best? / Php/mysql Training. / I Need Website 4 Peep To Watch Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.