Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Was Deceived - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Deceived (2234 Views)

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deceived by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
After partying last weekend with enof booze at the popular casablance night club in port harcourt, i decided to be naughty feeling funky by taking a hooker home only to discover my bride for d nite is a male. After much arguement,he insisted i pay him his 8k as he was there offering his service to male gaey community for a fee.
Honestly,he wore women appareal with braided hair.
Anywhere,i paid the money but intend to arrest and prosecute him for been an imposter.
Re: I Was Deceived by obowunmi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
Crown Prince: After partying last weekend with enof booze at the popular casablance night club in port harcourt, i decided to be naughty feeling funky by taking a hooker home only to discover my bride for d nite is a male. After much arguement,he insisted i pay him his 8k as he was there offering his service to male gaey community for a fee.
Anywhere,i paid the money but intend to arrest and prosecute him for been an imposter.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Was Deceived by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
How about you arrest yourself for DUI.
Re: I Was Deceived by Osama10(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
Of all the chicks for there na man you see carry. cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed

Becareful oh, life no get duplicate.I feel some of those girls there are demons!
Re: I Was Deceived by dealordea(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hilarious and i would definately nail the guy to the wall and get him sentence for 10 years as gay is prohibited in Naija Law.. Gosh...Can imagine him sucking your....So Gross
Re: I Was Deceived by born2boink(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is a lesson for us that pick prostitutes,will warns my other friends too
Re: I Was Deceived by toyemz(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Op

I hope you got a receipt for the money paid for services rendered oh? shocked

kos if na me i go swear say i never see you before for life

meanwhile you want to have him/her arrested abi
remember at the same time you dey expose your nyansha say na ashi you dey carry oh

just saying! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Deceived by Exponental(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
Pishaaun........... U got hit
meeen, ds pple wan spoil ashewo work oooo
guys, NB: access b4 negotiating
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2012
born2fuck: This is a lesson for us that pick prostitutes,will warns my other friends too

Glad you are here to see this thread too LOL.

Stick to only your gf hunni. And be a man of integrity.
Re: I Was Deceived by dabrake(m): 2:12am On Mar 23, 2012
rokiatu:

Glad you are here to see this thread too LOL.

Stick to only your gf hunni. And be a man of integrity.
please assign that comment to another person and not born2fuck. A whole Wale, . . .
Re: I Was Deceived by Roland17(m): 2:13am On Mar 23, 2012
Thank your stars, maybe u would have ended up with STD's throwing your balls around.
Re: I Was Deceived by Goldieluks: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2012
This is very funny. Female prostitutes should be at the watch out, because they sure do have upcoming male competitors.
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2012
@OP
what were you doing in a g[b]a[/b]y joint?
was he in an ashi joint full of WOMEN or full of MALE/SH[b]E[/b]MALES? normally these people have their own areas and straight guys dont go there.if the place is a joint for real women then this is a clear sign of deceit and you shouldnt have paid him squat, as you got played, but maybe your drunk state got you there by mistake.

also, you should ONLY pay for service rendered, since he didnt perform any services to you, he shouldnt have been paid SHIIT (just his taxi ride, at best)! you should have calle the police on his sorry asss and see if he would still open his dirty mouth.this is a scam because he probably knew that you just wanted to get him quickly out of your home (out of shame) lol!

next time you are drunk, GO HOME....and dont despair because anyone can be fooled by these tutti frutti sh[b]e[/b]males!
Re: I Was Deceived by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2012
Thank ur star he was'nt an arm robber.
Re: I Was Deceived by pweetymama(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Good for u>next time dnt get drunk
Re: I Was Deceived by tellwisdom: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2012
What are you paying for dude?? He yanshed your yansh??
Re: I Was Deceived by stepo707: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2012
Crown Prince: After partying last weekend with enof booze at the popular casablance night club in port harcourt, i decided to be naughty feeling funky by taking a hooker home only to discover my bride for d nite is a male. After much arguement,he insisted i pay him his 8k as he was there offering his service to male gaey community for a fee.

Hilarious! grin grin
Re: I Was Deceived by obowunmi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
born2fuck: This is a lesson for us that pick prostitutes,will warns my other friends too

Funny bloke... smiley
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what were you doing in a g[b]a[/b]y joint?
was he in an ashi joint full of WOMEN or full of MALE/SH[b]E[/b]MALES? normally these people have their own areas and straight guys dont go there.if the place is a joint for real women then this is a clear sign of deceit and you shouldnt have paid him squat, as you got played, but maybe your drunk state got you there by mistake.

also, you should ONLY pay for service rendered, since he didnt perform any services to you, he shouldnt have been paid SHIIT (just his taxi ride, at best)! you should have calle the police on his sorry asss and see if he would still open his dirty mouth.this is a scam because he probably knew that you just wanted to get him quickly out of your home (out of shame) lol!

next time you are drunk, GO HOME....and dont despair because anyone can be fooled by these tutti frutti sh[b]e[/b]males!
Why are u getting your blood hot on a fake story undecided
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
u for beat dat guy well nah, call some hood boys and beat the hell out of him, if na me, God for punish am that day
Re: I Was Deceived by Killz3(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2012
This story is faker than Nicki Minaj's Arse. . .
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hard to believe just like Anderson Cooper didn't believe a cat could fall off of a 19 story building and unharmed.

Talk about gross lies. . . .
Re: I Was Deceived by sevule(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
bros abeg how many crates of beer you shacq that nite? As in you could not tell the difference between a man and a woman?
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2012
Ijogz K: Why are u getting your blood hot on a fake story undecided

Killz: This story is faker than Nicki Minaj's Arse. . .

sevule: bros abeg how many crates of beer you shacq that nite? As in you could not tell the difference between a man and a woman?

you guys mean to say such story can never happen in 9ja? many guys out there get fooled by these shemales. i have seen some that are IMPOSSIBLE to detect while dressed (and even nekkid). beware..........
Re: I Was Deceived by SweetDinma(f): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2012
SUITS YOU RIGHT
Re: I Was Deceived by oderemo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
u pay him for wot? y dont u just get your moneys whorth frm him? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Deceived by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
SweetDinma: SUITS YOU RIGHT

hope no hard feelings huh?

(1) (Reply)

The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? / I Need Advice From Guys Pls / Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.