Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani (1638 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by executinal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
Pray for the family of Youcef Nadarkhani: Executed Christian Pastor Hanged in Iran for Being a Christian.
Youcef Nadarkhani has been executed in Iran. He is the Christian pastor who was imprisoned and found guilty by the courts in Iran of being a Christian. Now he’s been executed in spite of international appeals to spare his life. He was hanged today.
Youcef Nadarkhani was arrested in 2009 for being a Christian in a muslim country which preaches RELIGION OF PEACE ? – specifically Iran. The 34-year-old father and husband was charged with refusing to convert to Islam. He was given the opportunity to renounce his Christian religion and refused, resulting is his condemnation and sentence to death by hanging.
There is breaking news that he has been put to death by hanging because of his refusal to renounce his Christian religion and acceptance of islam. I am so proud of him, I pray to also die this way.So very tragic,,,yet we know God told us this would come. Sadly, we take our ability and privilege to be a Christian, to attend church for granted. He is with Jesus now. God bless his memory!
His blood cries to heaven. As christian I claim that the blood of pastor Nadarkhani is a seed that shall bring much fruit of liberty and life to Iran, and that the spirit that has brought the authorities in Iran to kill him is defeated by the blood of Jesus. We profecy life of Jesus in Iran which shall overcome the death brought upon him
source https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=346730415378529&set=a.159405254111047.47474.100001247215057&type=1

2 Likes

Re: Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
executinal: There is breaking news that he has been put to death by hanging because of his refusal to renounce his Christian religion and acceptance of islam. I am so proud of him,

This is one time that a prayer can be answered easily. Matter of fact, Jesus just told me to pass this message to you.
"My son, I am glad you also want this fate. Now my child,go to the land called Iran and profess me as the One True God. Verily, verily I say unto you, you shall be seated at my right hand on judgment day."
Re: Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by unphilaz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
officialACLJ Update on # Nadarkhani aclj.us/5yu

ACLJ Which tweets latest about his condition and they did not tweet his death.
Re: Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by unphilaz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by Callotti: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2012
http://in.christiantoday.com/articles/iran-denies-pastor-nadarkhanis-execution-order/7144.htm

Stop telling lies!

Larijani claims that Nadarkhani was inviting juveniles into his home, without the permission of their parents, to preach Christianity. He also claims that Nadarkhani converted the underground of his home to a church without the government's permission. Lastly, Larijani argues that in preaching Christianity, Nadarkhani was offending Islam.

Gbam!

He is only preaching the Gospel at his own risk.
Just like Homose-xuals are villified in Nigeria.
Life is a risk.
Take yours.
I wish more Christians will move to Iran.
Re: Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani by unphilaz(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2012
thanks For wishing us well for iran

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Pastor Got Healed By Tb Joshua / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / Igbo Nigerian Community Ruled By A Muslim King -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.